Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. (3358 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by revived2: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not here to impress you.

K
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Sulele04(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should you ask me such questions? Do you have no manners or what? That's an infringement of privacy. Well, I have never answered such questions even though my body count is less than two. What else must you know? Must you know everything?

You either believe or you swerve to the bush.
I believe you.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
jeromestarks:

But i stupid oooo.
How would you ask her? A woman will never tell you the truth.
Go do background check on her.
Before you marry any girl, please do background checks on her. Like, go fully FBI on her. If not, you will marry retired olosho who will stab you in your sleep.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sulele04:

I believe you.

Better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Merry100: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
It is not like I expect my guy to be a virgin but I still ask guys stylishly even as a lady.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

I will advice you to tactically know the extent to which she entered street, this would give u clue of what to come and how to battle ready to tackle it.

Oga some ladies entered street beyond normal and it turned them to street girls already.

No amount of caring, monitoring and good sex can tame the street in her......."for they come from street and the street they go back"

I give you this advise cos of ur future children oo.
What i am saying is a quite different. If u see a street girl, u will defintely know. They don't have ambition in life.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by shege45: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should you ask me such questions? Do you have no manners or what? That's an infringement of privacy. Well, I have never answered such questions even though my body count is less than two. What else must you know? Must you know everything?

You either believe or you swerve to the bush.
then you should not ask about my financial capacity. It’s an infringement of my privacy. Make we just date blindly.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha, how are some SU sisters or hijab babes different from prostitutes?
I want to ask u, do u mean u can't spot a prostitute by observing her behaviour? Bro, there are so many ways to spot them. 1. Most of them are liabilities to guys, jobless, have numerous lovers etc.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by dhiqson(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
As long has it has been deflated
Assume the worst kings
It's crazy outyea really crazy

Save ur self the stress and find an untouched v with good character to match
And smile to the heavens
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
shege45:
Then you should not ask about my financial capacity. It’s an infringement of my privacy. Make we just date blindly.

I don't ask about a man's financial capacity. I have eyes and can see. It is always visible to the eyes no matter how modestly he plays his card. JUST provide my needs and wants (sometimes) if you can afford it, and we are good.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Purvan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na simps day ask all these questions

I no need to ask all these Mumu questions , I go just gain access to your phone and socials see for myself wetin I wan see

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Mantilla(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Her past is not relevant.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by helinues: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
I want to ask u, do u mean u can't spot a prostitute by observing her behaviour? Bro, there are so many ways to spot them. 1. Most of them are liabilities to guys, jobless, have numerous lovers etc.

Some of those that I mentioned above are repentant prostitutes. They can do anything to get amnesty

grin
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:

Some of those that I mentioned above are repentant prostitutes. They can do anything to get amnesty

grin
Lol, just know that most of us will definitely get married to already screwed ladies. grin
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by superCleanworks(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Guys, don't ask abt a ladies past i.e at what age she lost her virginity, how many guys she has slept with etc. It will hurt ur feelings and could drastically reduce ur feelings for her to zero level, if possible. In most cases, most ladies don't like sharing these things because it bruises their self-esteem and their feelings. If u like her, marry her. 2ndly, ladies, don't try to form virgin to guys when u aren't one. It could lead to a very big problem if he finds out that u are being deceitful. Just be normal or be yourself.

this is the best relationship advice ever.
oga print it and send a copy to every male in your family and your kindred because they will need it.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Purvan:

I no need to ask all these Mumu questions , I go just gain access to your phone and socials see for myself wetin I wan see
The point is that she is no longer a virgin and have less body counts, will u because of not marry her? That's my point. Whether we like it or not, most of us won't get married to virgins. That's just the painful truth.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by helinues: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
Lol, just know that most of us will definitely get married to already screwed ladies. grin

Inevitable, are some guys also not screwed, some don tear puna so tey their JT don shrink.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Purvan:

Lol. How would you do that? A woman will only let you know what she wants you to. SIMP indeed.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Nonexisting: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
You're right. Why should I ask when I'm there to fucck my turn and go. Only those who attempt to domesticate them street dogs should be giving fuccks about their ugly pasts.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Purvan(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. How would you do that? A woman will only want you to know what she wants. SIMP indeed.

Clone her phone to my laptop

Most women are open books and it doesn't take much to find everything about a woman

I can find out all I need to know about you more than you know about yourself
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by shege45: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't ask about a man's financial capacity. I have eyes and can see. It is always visible to the eyes no matter how modestly he plays his card. JUST provide my needs and wants (sometimes) if you can afford it, and we are good.
so a man should provide your wants and needs but you feel it’s odd for him to know ur past. But you want a secure future. You ladies just want to eat your cake and have it back
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
shege45:
so a man should provide your wants and needs but you feel it’s odd for him to know ur past. But you want a secure future. [b]You ladies just want to eat your cake and have it back/b]

Same with men too. They want virgins but aren't virgins themselves. Not that it bothers me though, but I'm trying to point out the hypocritical nature of men just as you think ladies are.

And yes, I can always eat my cake and have it back — if I want. Also, my man should provide. It's proof that shows he can take very good care of me and cherishes my well-being. I'm not a leech, but a man should exercise his masculine duties if he wants a feminine woman. Call it transactional or whatever, it's just fact. What a man loves, he splurges on.

The end.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Purvan:

Clone her phone to my laptop

Most women are open books and it doesn't take much to find everything about a woman

I can find out all I need to know about you more than you know about yourself

You sound very naive about "women matters".
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
A lady just returned from Burkinafaso in total regret simply because she didn't do her homework before getting married. She only realized after marriage that her husband is gay.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
So I should marry someone who have aborted 6 times because her past doesn’t matter ?

Only a Simp will take this advice

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Nazgul: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Just monitor her close friends. If possible, be friends with them, and you'll know the kind of person she is.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
Just monitor her close friends. If possible, be friends with them, and you'll know the kind of person she is.

And if she has no friends?
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by achorladey: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Guys, don't ask abt a ladies past i.e at what age she lost her virginity, how many guys she has slept with etc. It will hurt ur feelings and could drastically reduce ur feelings for her to zero level, if possible. In most cases, most ladies don't like sharing these things because it bruises their self-esteem and their feelings. If u like her, marry her. 2ndly, ladies, don't try to form virgin to guys when u aren't one. It could lead to a very big problem if he finds out that u are being deceitful. Just be normal or be yourself.

Your thread and post made me remember shaggy song titled don't ask her that grin grin grin grin grin

How many men did you have? Don't ask her that
Can you count on one hand? Don't ask her that
Am I like your last man? Don't ask her that
We on a need to know basis and you don't need to know

Back in the day were you a freak, don't ask her that
In the past hey did you creep? Don't ask her that
How you so good between the sheets? Don't ask her that
We on a need to know basis and you don't need to know

Don't ask 'bout the past you should let some things be
No need to concern 'bout the man she has seen
You ask how many she tell you just three
Knowing that your ego can't handle thirteen

It's best not to ask 'bout her previous guys
Unless you are willin' to handle her lies
Especially when she's discussin' their size

An expert, it seems when it comes to pre-intimacy
The many positions she did made your day
I know you must wonder how she got that way
Don't ask you might not wanna hear what she'll say

Just look in the past and the ways you had fun
Would you wanna know when the things you had done
She might lose her cool and be tempted to run
So what heave you learned when it's all said and done
You just might be in for a bigger surprise

Shaggy the Mr lover Kenan cheesy tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

These needs and wants are warm pure water, watery egusi and cold eba, right?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

These needs and wants are warm pure water, watery egusi and cold eba, right?

Lol. I'm past the worries about food.

Scroll down to read Franchasofficia's comment to get a snippet of what I meant.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:
So I should marry someone who have aborted 6 times because her past doesn’t matter ?

Only a Simp will take this advice
No, you just need to be observant. What if she refuses to tell you that? That's why you need to be observant and study her to know her way or previous way of life.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

And if she has no friends?
There is no one that has no friend. If he or she has no friend offline, he or she will have online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Married Woman Visits You / What Do You Hate About Your Partner? / Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.