Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. (3326 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good day, fellas. Guys, don't ask abt ladies past i.e at what age she lost her virginity, how many guys she has slept with etc. It will hurt ur feelings and could drastically reduce ur feelings for her to zero level, if possible. In most cases, most ladies don't like sharing these things because it bruises their self-esteem and their feelings. If u like her, marry her. 2ndly, ladies, don't try to form virgin to guys when u aren't one. It could lead to a very big problem if he finds out that u are being deceitful. Just be normal or be yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by chuksville(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Exactly! But ladies will hardly tell you all the people that they slept, they'll most likely tell you about 10%, not even 50%.
Therefore don't go about trying to find out how many men a girl slept with, just date her and treat her well, she'll be good to you!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by talented321: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Oga nothing go shock me because i always expect the worst from them''her past matters'' Someone who has a good past will not be afraid or feel insecure about that past.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Oga nothing go shock me because i always expect the worst from them''her past matters''
And u think, she will tell u everything she has done in the past? I.e the number of guys she has slept etc.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by helinues: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
So na bad thing to know if a lady wey person wan marry don do prostitution before , don born before, lived a reckless life before?

Hahaha, don't feed us nonsense

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by advanceDNA: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Guys, don't ask abt a ladies past i.e at what age she lost her virginity, how many guys she has slept with etc. It will hurt ur feelings and could drastically reduce ur feelings for her to zero level, if possible. In most cases, most ladies don't like sharing these things because it bruises their self-esteem and their feelings. If u like her, marry her. 2ndly, ladies, don't try to form virgin to guys when u aren't one. It could lead to a very big problem if he finds out that u are being deceitful. Just be normal or be yourself.

They should not ask because it will hurt them..?? Is it a must to marry or date a girl that has slept with over 30 men??
So they should just enter relationship with any woman without knowing her well because they want to avoid knowing what would make them back out?? Is this a lame joke or sarcasm??

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by blazepascal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Relationship is like a game ,the one who plays well will be the winner.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Candidlady: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Guys, don't ask abt a ladies past i.e at what age she lost her virginity, how many guys she has slept with etc. It will hurt ur feelings and could drastically reduce ur feelings for her to zero level, if possible. In most cases, most ladies don't like sharing these things because it bruises their self-esteem and their feelings. If u like her, marry her. 2ndly, ladies, don't try to form virgin to guys when u aren't one. It could lead to a very big problem if he finds out that u are being deceitful. Just be normal or be yourself.

You talk like a child

Grow up
Insecurity kills

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

They should not ask because it will hurt them..?? Is it a must to marry or date a girl that has slept with over 30 men??
So they should just enter relationship with any woman without knowing her well because they want to avoid knowing what would make them back out?? Is this a lame joke or sarcasm??
I didn't say it is a must neither do i mean u shouldn't know her well. If u use ur IQ or from ur observation, u can tell whether she has slept with numerous guys or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Candidlady:

You talk like a child

Grow up Insecurity kills
Adult, how? grin
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:
So na bad thing to know if a lady wey person wan marry don do prostitution before , don born before, lived a reckless life before?

Hahaha, don't feed us nonsense
No be bad thing. However, if u see a prostitute, won't u know?
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by helinues: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
No be bad thing. However, if u see a prostitute, won't u know?

Hahaha, how are some SU sisters or hijab babes different from prostitutes?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by advanceDNA: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
I didn't say it is a must neither do i mean u shouldn't know her well. If u use ur IQ or from ur observation, u can tell whether she has slept with numerous guys or not.

U ddnt say be observant to find out about her ....u specidically..said...and i quote "don't ask because it will hurt her feelings .."if u like her just marry her"..........

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Kestolove(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reasons I must run virginity test b4 marriage.
Imagine the past they don't want you to talk about

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Proserpina: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by talented321: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Women don't tell the truth that is why as a man it is very easy for u to bleep a woman with a lie than truth. Women hate truth''
She will not tell me everything which i know and it is left for me to observe and study her from the experience i have gotten from other ladies because all women has similar characteristics.'''
Emene izon owei o'' amene ba
Truvelisback:
And u think, she will tell u everything she has done in the past? I.e the number of guys she has slept etc.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by talented321: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
God bless u
Kestolove:
Reasons I must run virginity test b4 marriage.
Imagine the past they don't want you to talk about
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
undecided
I must ask, whether she likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Fiscus105(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:

I will advice you to tactically know the extent to which she entered street, this would give u clue of what to come and how to battle ready to tackle it.

Oga, some ladies entered street beyond normal and it turned them to street girls already.

No amount of caring, monitoring and good sex can tame the street in her......."for they come from street and the street they go back"

I give you this advise cos of ur future children oo.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by antidisestablis: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

I will advice you to tactically know the extent to which she entered street, this would give u clue of what to come and how to battle ready to tackle it.

Oga some ladies entered street beyond normal and it turned them to street girls already.

No amount of caring, monitoring and good sex can tame the street in her......."for they come from street and the street they go back"

I give you this advise cos of ur future children oo.
God bless you. If you marry someone who has dated several guys and had many abortions as wife, it will hunt you in the future. Never marry a damaged woman as wife.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Zigzagman: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin funny people. make una no go find work
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pathetic cucks grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Puss360(f): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Following... Speechless for now grin
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Assume the worse and don't ask. It's like asking a thief how many banks he has robbed lol. You can't get the truth that way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why should you ask me such questions? Do you have no manners or what? That's an infringement of privacy. Well, I have never answered such questions even though my body count is less than two. What else must you know? Must you know everything?

You either believe whatever I tell you, don't ask or you swerve to the bush. Pick your poison.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
To solve this matter why not just marry virgins? It is very simple .

Instead of giving yourself sleepless nights over women past or bodies,don't date any woman that isn't a virgin and retain your peace.

Nawa for you,on a Thank God is Friday,were everyone is partying,relaxing and catching fun, women and all that pertain to them still occupies your mind? You deserve better. Go out there and have fun tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Bennysam: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
It will never hurt me because I will dump her sorry ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Blitzking: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Some guys don't bother asking but when you see a damaged woman you will know.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by jeromestarks: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truvelisback:

But you stupid oooo.
How would you ask her? A woman will never tell you the truth.
Go do background check on her.
Before you marry any girl, please do background checks on her. Like, go fully FBI on her. If not, you will marry retired olosho who will stab you in your sleep.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by jeromestarks: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

I wonder o.

I wonder what kinda woman gave birth to the Op.
He's so so dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by revived2: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should you ask me such questions? Do you have no manners or what? That's an infringement of privacy. Well, I have never answered such questions even though my body count is less than two. What else must you know? Must you know everything?

You either believe or you swerve to the bush.

Nothing impressive a usual

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
revived2:

Nothing impressive a usual

I'm not here to impress you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Understand " Man Talk" (dating Tips) / Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: / Girls And Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.