Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. (3361 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Nazgul: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
And if she has no friends?
It's impossible for an adult (either male or female) not to have an friends or acquaintance. You definitely must have people in your life you relate with.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Cabalgeneral: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:
So na bad thing to know if a lady wey person wan marry don do prostitution before , don born before, lived a reckless life before?

Hahaha, don't feed us nonsense

Go to Adamawa or Niger Republic and marry virgin, don't risk your life with already used women by Yahoo +
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by EHbel: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Proserpina:
The beauty of this joke is these men base their so called past digging/ research on asking ladies about their exes grin Lol jokers

Funny!
You Ladies think Men are more concern about the number of men a ladies had dated or had sex with, Shallow minded......
Men are more concern about the effects of your "past" on you, the experience you gathered, the trauma ets.. and how it affects your " present" (me)

They're ladies who aren't over their past experiences, I should know about it, so as to know what to expect from you. Most Trust issues were gotten from past experiences (Most people suffer from what they know nothing about). You had a child with an ex, You had activities that could affect you health in the future I should know about it, ,Some become sex addicts from past experiences.
Had a friend who told me, sex is overated, that it was the most painful experience she'd ever had (her past), just imagine how frustrating your sex life would be with someone like this!

PS: Any man who wants anything serious with you, would definitely dig about your past some from people who knows you , not necessarily from asking you!
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

It's impossible for an adult (either male or female) not to have an friends or acquaintance. You definitely must have people in your life you relate with.

So, let's assume that she has no friends that know her to where she lives but she has acquaintances. Do you think acquaintances are the right cliques to inquire about her from?

Someone like me, I don't have friends. Every friend I have ends online. I only call you a friend if you know me to my house which is so hard because I hardly trust people with my space. The only friend I have is in the USA. So, if you want to do some background checks or whatchamacallit, it will be hard because you'd have no one to ask about me from.

Except you want to start stalking me on social media which is even dead on arrival because my posts are not what I portray in the real world or you want to hire some CIA to follow me around. The best way to know someone is to just WATCH them and let TIME do its thing. Listen to what they say and watch their actions. Watch how they treat people. They will always reveal themselves when you aren't even watching.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Nazgul: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
So, let's assume that she has no friends that know her to where she lives but she has acquaintances. Do you think acquaintances are the right cliques to inquire about her from?

Someone like me, I don't have friends. Every friend I have ends online. I only call you a friend if you know me to my house which is so hard because I hardly trust people with my space. The only friend I have is in the USA. So, if you want to do some background checks or whatchamacallit, it will be hard because you'd have no one to ask about me from.

Except you want to start stalking me on social media which is even dead on arrival because my post isn't what I portray in the real world or you want to hire some CIA to follow me around. The best way to know someone is to just WATCH them and let TIME do its thing. Listen to what they say and watch their actions. Watch how they treat people. They will always reveal themselves when you aren't even watching.
I can't even take a girl without any single friend (either male or female) seriously. Cos it's almost impossible to believe that a human being on Earth has no one he/she talks to or hangs out with. If you're the only person in your life then you have problem tolerating people, or people encounter huge problems keeping up with you, either way, you're not normal.

As for watching people, that one is quite stressful cos you have to spend ample time with them in order to get to know them much better. And if you guys see each other like 2 or 3 times in a month, it would be almost impossible cos she'll mask her real attitude properly making it a Herculean task for you to know who he/she really is.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Sulele04(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Except you want to start stalking me on social media which is even dead on arrival because my post isn't what I portray in the real world or you want to hire some CIA to follow me around. The best way to know someone is to just WATCH them and let TIME do its thing. Listen to what they say and watch their actions. Watch how they treat people. They will always reveal themselves when you aren't even watching.
I feel like that's the same thing for me too, about 95% of my friends are my school classmates both Secondary & University, and it is because of school work that brings us together.

When I say friends, I mean people I am still in touch with through Social Media, When session ends in school and I come home I literally just stay at home all day till school resumes, apart from Neighbours nobody in my Estate knows me & I rarely go out because no friends to go meet.

The only thing is I know I am not an introvert, & I am not socially awkward, I just don't make friends outside school class friendship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

I can't even take a girl without any single friend (either male or female) seriously. Cos it's almost impossible to believe that a human being on Earth has no one he/she talks to or hangs out with. If you're the only person in your life then you have problem tolerating people, or people encounter huge problems keeping up with you, either way, you're not normal.

As for watching people, that one is quite stressful cos you have to spend ample time with them in order to get to know them much better. And if you guys see each other like 2 or 3 times in a month, it would be almost impossible cos she'll mask her real attitude properly making it a Herculean task for you to know who he/she really is.

I don't know why people think other people must have friends to be complete humans. And there's nothing wrong with wanting to be in your own space and be private with not wanting to have friends.

Firstly, I think the true meaning of "friends" has been too bastardized in this present dispensation. There are colleagues, acquaintances, church members, neighbors. Although these people can be your friends, that doesn't make them your friends. Plus, I think the age of friends ended in secondary school. Now, people are all grown, have gotten busy with their lives, and have grown so socially awkward.

I for one don't fancy too much familiarity. When I notice this, I distance myself from you a bit. And that doesn't make me intolerant either. These days, I just vibe with you as far as we got a business or something to achieve together or you are so special to me. What I am saying is, the most trusted and proven way to get someone's true intent is to leave TIME to do its thing. People can tell you untrue things about other people. There is no better judge than yourself than leaving it to people to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Purvan(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know why people think other people must have friends to be complete humans. And there's nothing wrong with wanting to be in your own space and be private with not wanting to have friends.

Firstly, I think the true meaning of "friends" has been too bastardized in this present dispensation. There are colleagues, acquaintances, church members, neighbors. Although these people can be your friends, that doesn't make them your friends. Plus, I think the age of friends ended in secondary school. Now, people are all grown, have gotten busy with their lives, and have grown so socially awkward.

I for one don't fancy too much familiarity. When I notice this, I distance myself from you a bit. And that doesn't make me intolerant either. These days, I just vibe with you as far as we got a business or something to achieve together or you are so special to me. What I am saying is, the most trusted and proven way to get someone's true intent is to leave TIME to do its thing. People can tell you untrue things about other people. There is no better judge than yourself than leaving it to people to tell you.

Hehe
If you were a man , you'd be an incel

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Nazgul: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
The truth is people find it weird seeing someone all by himself. Cos humans are social beings, this means that your level of success in life determines on your ability to maintain strategic relationships with people.

UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't think there's any special definition for who a friend is. Anyone who you give ample attention to and expect them to at some point reach out to you from time to time, has become a friend cos you definitely enjoy his/her company that's why you keep giving them attention.

UyaiIncomparabl:
You're mistaking relationship for friendship. You can go to the gym today and meet some people there, exchange numbers and say hi once in a while. You can choose to leave it that way for 10 months, but whenever you run into each other, you still exchange greetings. Are you guys friends...yes!

Relationship on the other hand is bringing people closer to yourself. Letting them in, this one comes with pain and depression whenever you're betrayed cos you gave so much and was taken for granted.

Friendship isn't like that. There are friends I have whom I haven't spoken to this year, but whenever I'm in their neighbourhood, I'll give them a call and we'll host each other. We keep tabs on each other and update each other on happenings and events. That's friendship.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Purvan:

Hehe
If you were a man , you'd be an incel

Lol. I hear you.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Go to Adamawa or Niger Republic and marry virgin, don't risk your life with already used women by Yahoo +
Ontop Child marriage?
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Listening to her conversation on phone online or offline with people is another way of knowing her.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by sacajawea: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
, I have never answered such questions even though my body count is less than two.
But your Imagination and the one you've done to yourself, within yourself is more than 1000
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
sacajawea:

But your Imagination and the one you've done to yourself, within yourself is more than 1000

Lol. I don't get your question?
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by sacajawea: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I don't get your question?
All your "Self love" and "self service" experiences you've shared here shows how far you e gone imagination wise.
It's not a question, I'm just stating it
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Truvelisback:
Listening to her conversation on phone online or offline with people is another way of knowing her.

You mean eavesdropping on her conversations?

Look, the surest way is to spend time together. I mean, very quality time. You'd know them through and through without hesitation. And that's if they don't pretend. I doubt people can pretend for long though.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
sacajawea:

All your "Self love" and "self service" experiences you've shared here shows how far you e gone imagination wise.
It's not a question, I'm just stating it

I have a very imaginative and wild mind. That doesn't mean I put into practice all that I imagine.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by sacajawea: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have a very imaginative and wild mind. That doesn't mean I put into practice all that I imagine.
It's obvious you can't it into practice, cos so may situations, factors, conditions etc. do not allow you to
But if you are certain you can do it without absolutely no issues or problems coming to you, you will do it Abi?? Definitely wink
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
sacajawea:

It's obvious you can't it into practice, cos so may situations, factors, conditions etc. do not allow you to
But if you are certain you can do it without absolutely no issues or problems coming to you, you will do it Abi?? Definitely wink

Yeye talk. Always assuming.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by Fiscus105(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Except you want to start stalking me on social media which is even dead on arrival because my posts are not what I portray in the real world or you want to hire some CIA to follow me around. The best way to know someone is to just WATCH them and let TIME do its thing. Listen to what they say and watch their actions. Watch how they treat people. They will always reveal themselves when you aren't even watching.

If person like me, go out with you for just 1 month,....I know everything needed to know about you. I mean everything I needed to know about woman I want to marry and not 100% your past
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fiscus105:

If person like me, go out with you for just 1 month,....I know everything needed to know about you. I mean everything I needed to know about woman I want to marry and not 100% your past

You can't be so sure.
Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by sacajawea: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yeye talk. Always assuming.
You like it Joor. E dey hungry you well well
Enjoy your life ooh, don't hold back, it takes absolutely nothing from you

1 Like

Re: Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. by mapist(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2023
EHbel:

Funny!
You Ladies think Men are more concern about the number of men a ladies had dated or had sex with, Shallow minded......
Men are more concern about the effects of your "past" on you, the experience you gathered, the trauma ets.. and how it affects your " present" (me)

They're ladies who aren't over their past experiences, I should know about it, so as to know what to expect from you. Most Trust issues were gotten from past experiences (Most people suffer from what they know nothing about). You had a child with an ex, You had activities that could affect you health in the future I should know about it, ,Some become sex addicts from past experiences.
Had a friend who told me, sex is overated, that it was the most painful experience she'd ever had (her past), just imagine how frustrating your sex life would be with someone like this!

PS: Any man who wants anything serious with you, would definitely dig about your past some from people who knows you , not necessarily from asking you!

First time i would ever see an accurate post about this topic. Most ladies get this Q twisted and ALWAYS misinterpret it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Larry First Post After Mohbad Death!!! / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.