Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face (52600 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by twilliamx(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Petty people with a lot of time on their hands to waste

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NOwazobia: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
I've said my bit, I won't pity anyone if he eventually get What he's looking for.
Terrorists are dead conscience vipers, without sympathy.

So, I completely understand your point.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by mywells: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Don't mix Islam with Muslims. Islam is perfect, Muslims aren't. It's the same Islam that's practised in; Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain,Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan etc.
Hell and fire are they not the same,Muslim are the people Islam is the teaching.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by austinleo38: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
I am trying to understand. Apologize for what?
Do Nigerians really know how to think? Sometimes it sucks how some behaves like animals and other supporting them.
He made his video. Who is judging or exerting punishment on behalf of God here?

IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Olichoke: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
These people and their mumu don tire me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by tsdarkside(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
twilliamx:
Petty people with a lot of time on their hands to waste

i tell you....
davido could loose that contract with infinix for this mistake....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
Terrorists are dead conscience vipers, without sympathy.

So, I completely understand your point.
You don't intentionally trigger people and start begging for sympathy, why is it so hard for some people to maintain their lanes and respect boundaries? This leads back to my first comment
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BoldBrainz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Otsam:
If the video is disrespectful,what do we call the ones their top politicians do by swearing with the Quran to do the right but are always doing the wrong isn't that an abuse and the worse form of disrespect to the religion? Same as those that swears with the bible.

I detest Northern muslims with every fibre of my being. I once got a job as one of the PAs on media to a serving Senator at the Aso villa, where I was required to share a working space with a core muslim. Much as the pay was good, I rejected the offer and chose to run a personal business.

Their level of illiteracy, lack of exposure, untidiness, all mixed with a stomach-churning measure of religious extremism, makes them dangerously incompatible and barbaric. God will punish the soul of Lord Lugard for shoving us into this unholy and lethargic union with humans that should be sharing huts with cows and fleas, just because of his greed!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Konjiboii: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Same north when terrorist dey use their head do ise ewu, rubbish and useless youths for that region. God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
austinleo38:
I am trying to understand. Apologize for what?
Do Nigerians really know how to think? Sometimes it sucks how some behaves like animals and other supporting them.
He made his video. Who is judging or exerting punishment on behalf of God here?

Of there's anyone who behaved like an animal it's definitely David and his supporters. His foolishness is the reason why we are arguing here. It's very simple RESPECT BOUNDARIES
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by bitrusnathan396(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let's wait for Saudi Arabia. To condem the video
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
You still don't get it and I can't help you. Don't step on people's toes and tell them how to react.

You still don't get it and I can't help you... In a Pan-religious nation like Nigeria, one religion can't dictate to a citizen in a non-Muslim region how he should live his life or produce his art.

As long as all religions are not offended, and it doesn't go against the nation's laws, then any violent act of negation should be treated as criminal by Law Enforcement.

You see, the problem with you is that the law is too selective, and a certain religion has been allowed too much leeway to impose itself upon others without reprimand, that's why you can make such shockingly archaic statements online.

Once again, as long as this nation is not governed by Islamic laws, Davido has done no wrong. Thank you. NEXT!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Shadysen: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Very useless and senseless people, anywhere there is no Muslims there is peace and development, I Michael hates this people with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by luluman: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
It was generally condemned same way we are condemning this one. I'm naturally not a biased person, I'll always speak the truth even if the whole world is biased and blind to it. I say I no like bitter leaf, you Kom force it in my mouth and still tell me not to squeeze my face. Humans generally are hypocritical.
CONDEMNED!! but did elrufai apologized? NO till today & nothing happened. So what is good for the goose is good for the gander. As for hypocrisy you talked about you too are guilty of it, if you did not play any role in making Rufai apologize why do same now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NAC1666: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
A group of northern Muslims were seen tearing and destroying Infinix advert billboard for having Davido's face.. Remember that David is an infinix Ambassador..

They are reacting against David Adeleke's video that have gone viral where he was accused of blasphemy in his video..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/277231201557795/?mibextid=cU4E8vbrm0kyPK4l
Mumu everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by gannod(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jokers. ISWAP just beheahed some herders, no response ..na Davido be their problem. Of all the poverty in the north, na Davido poster dem dey see

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I detest Northern muslims with every fibre of my being. I once got a job as one of the PAs on media to a serving Senator at the Aso villa, where I was required to share a working space with a core muslim. Much as the pay was good, I rejected the offer and chose to run a personal business.

Their level of illiteracy, lack of exposure, untidiness, all mixed with a stomach-churning measure of religious extremism, makes them dangerously incompatible and barbaric. God will punish the soul of Lord Lugard for shoving us into this unholy and lethargic union with humans that should be sharing huts with cows and fleas, just because of his greed!

wtf is wrong with you....
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BoldBrainz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

i tell you....
davido could loose that contract with infinix for this mistake....

Davido won't lose any contract!

How many android phones aboki dey buy wey go make Infinix shake because they might boycott their products? All the abokis in the Northern States put together don't possess android phones that will measure up to the number of android devices in Asaba alone.

They should getawt !!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BeigJawnson(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.

Please go and sit down one place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Tinububalls: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
I am a Muslim, but this is excessiveness, joblessness, extremism and largely unnecessary. Most especially after the person in question has deleted the video. Which he didn't make and the one who shared wasn't a Muslim to know what it means.

Our northern brothers are making this very unnecessary

What else do they want from him?
From your speech, your a ........ muslim.

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
luluman:
CONDEMNED!! but did elrufai apologized? NO till today & nothing happened. So what is good for the goose is good for the gander. As for hypocrisy you talked about you too are guilty of it, if you did not play any role in making Rufai apologize why do same now.
Has Davido apologized? They even demanded for the apology and he's feeling too big to do so. In the elrufai saga, even Muslims condemned it kos they recognize Jesus, Yeshua, Isah(in Islam) . Live and let live, don't tell people how to practice their religion and respect the boundaries. I still stand by my first statement
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by tsdarkside(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Davido won't lose any contract!

How many android phones aboki dey buy wey go make Infinix shake because they might boycott their products? All the abokis in the Northern States put together don't possess android phones that will measure up to the number of android devices in Asaba alone.

They should getawt !!

blabla....obi go win in court too and become president....
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Please go and sit down one place.
That's exactly what I'm doing, you can go sleep.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Ttipsy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Poor Illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by OriOko88(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol.. Awon fanatics. Northern Nigeria Muslims fanaticism is on par with those of Iraq and Afghanistan. They all shud have been in d same country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

i cant stand you moroonic christians but i will not have the idea to go to a church and shitt on the floor....

Good... You have gotten my point.

Nigeria is not a Muslim nation! If Davido has gone contrary to any constitutional or religious law, then sue him in court.

Life is not as complicated as stupid and wretched religious extremists make it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
a4cube:
They will soon boycott infinix. Who knows what they told them in the mosque today.

grin grin grin

My Bellegrin

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by crisubanijunior(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Apologize for what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by VERDA: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Stop talking like a terrorist, if they cant deal with it block him or dont listen to his songs....humans acting like savages

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by campbelljosh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
These Extremists again. They will never channel their anger towards their politicians who are impoverishing them. Local eeediots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Boykevwe81(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Very backward thinking set of people. I spit on them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BoldBrainz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
I sincerely appeal to DAVIDO to publicly apologize in a short video to be widely circulated.

Please, please, please for the sake of your fans and you know you are a Celebrity

God bless Nigeria

It's like you want to be unfortunate in this life!

Go and tell your clan head or the Imam of your mosque to apologise on Davido's behalf.

Oponu!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.