Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React (41522 Views)

Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by iamdapsyj(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

'He will pick Only Technocrats as Ministers'.

Are Wike and El-Rufai Technocrats? 😏😒

USELESS, Shameless, satanic party. sad

Una go cry tire because where did he promise according to you "only" technocrats 🤣😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by loswhite(m): 1:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Enice:
I don't see how a normal human being will see this list and be bitter about it! It just shows the extent at which some persons will go to tarnish others image just because they betrayed theír perceived lord and saviour. Jealousy can kill. They say wike did bridges ×10 the cost, I ask, what did their lord and saviour do while in office? How many bridges did he build? Anambra state is a mess today because of people like Obi who stole #250millon months, invested state funds in his family business, summarily executed youths and dumped their bodies in rivers. This are some of the evils he did. You see no evil about all these but we should stone a man that built over 12 flyovers in 4 years.
Obviously i can comfirm now that you are not normal because you think everything is always about Peter obi. Nigeria can never move forward when politicians keep taking turns and recycling themselves at different level of Government.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Lashist(m): 1:57am On Jul 29, 2023
WorldRichest:
Cry weep, wail, even kill yourself, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban will appoint whosoever he wishes
Lol...then whoever he appoints fails as usual and you wonder why your life in this country is so bad and why you are so frustrated about life cheesy...shey na failure you like all your life??
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by GetYourPVC02(f): 2:49am On Jul 29, 2023
You are wucked kai........
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

Why are Obidiotic pigs crying on my mention... I mention una papa name abi why your life come full of wailing

Na you go dey dictate how we comment again for Nairaland...

Bunch of failed Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics

You can never see me comment on Obi's Twitter page, let him have his space... But foolish Obi supporters keep chasing Tinubu and all supporters about like monkeys

Kilode gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by bigcasava1(m): 3:30am On Jul 29, 2023
God is gathering them together to flush them out and end their political carrier. Just expect the worse from Yahoo govt
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Newness2019: 4:13am On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/

THE LIST IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE COUNTRY.

GOD ALMIGHTY WILL BRING THEM DOWN AND DELIVER NIGERIA FROM THEIR EVIL HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Homguy(m): 4:31am On Jul 29, 2023
WorldRichest:
Cry weep, wail, even kill yourself, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban will appoint whosoever he wishes
This animal here will complain and try to borrow money from someone too
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Chetas81(m): 5:21am On Jul 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Go and ask Mr Anikwe your former English language teacher.
you among the Nigerian citizen who sick from heaven, that is why you're like this , also understand that When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country!
Mehmet Murat ildan
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by toneroforever(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Curious345:
I'm.uterrly dissapointed in that Tinubu ministerial.list.

He will fail in advance

I'm surprised that some of u r actually disappointed.

How on earth could u expect anything from someone whose only motive for running for office was just to fulfill his lifetime ambition.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Glead(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2023
Don't be surprised
Lagoosian resused to vote for their because that BAT had army !
He had being using way back
Wait for more surprised non-lagoosian.
Un nah go see wen ,
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by 9jaRealist: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Enice:
Politics aside, Can you truthfully say these two (wike and el-rufai) has not, did not perform as governors? Are they people that may cower in position of authority? These are what we need to ask ourselves.

You think Wike will have the DICTATORIAL powers he had as Governor as a Minister?
What exactly did he achieve in his previous stint in cabinet as a Minister of State for Education?!

And how many innocent people were slaughtered in Kaduna State during El-Rufai’s 8 years as Governor?!
Sadly, so many Nigerians have such LOW standards and expectations, they’re bamboozled by a few flyovers. SMDH
>
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by 9jaRealist: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list
https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/

As I noted when the list was first released, it’s frankly shocking that it took a president that is being marketed as the “best prepared ever” about FIVE MONTHS (including the three months between his election and swearing-in) and counting (since the list remains incomplete) to produce such an UNDERWHELMING list of most recycled politicians and political carpetbaggers.

Meanwhile, even though the Constitution does not mandate that portfolios must be attached to the names of each nominee (btw, neither does the US constitution, but US presidents nonetheless do so), any president seeking to RAISE standards and set GOOD precedents would have done so - so that the Senate would know what role nominees they would be interrogating will occupy.
>
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by mosaicafrique: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2023
There is one simple solution to all the problems of this country, death penalty on corruption is the only solution to Nigeria problems. Instead they will tell you it's not globally acceptable but stealing and wrecking a national treasure is global. We need death penalty on corruption and everything will work well on it's own.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by EKONGKING: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He would, you need to see Abuja before and after, Kaduna before and after. El-Rufai's CV is not a WAEC result obtained from special center lol grin nor a certificate obtained from a diploma course. He is a thorough breed of excellence. Nothing short of a first class material like Prof. Soludo, Sanusi Lamido.......

emmnprince

cheesy
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Snakedoctor1: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2023
BAThas been paddy paddy man right from tyme. What do Nigerians even expect from this administration? I laugh batifically
ijustdey:

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by abibun: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2023
He truly knows the way through hardship
juman:
Tinubu can work effectively with market women as ministers.
He knows the way.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Chiefpriestt: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

Why are Obidiotic pigs crying on my mention... I mention una papa name abi why your life come full of wailing

Na you go dey dictate how we comment again for Nairaland...

Bunch of failed Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics

You can never see me comment on Obi's Twitter page, let him have his space... But foolish Obi supporters keep chasing Tinubu and all supporters about like monkeys

Kilode gan

Peter Obi is not the cause of your frustrations and miserable life.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Ghoxt: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I heard that a few new ministries will be created and El-Rufai will be made in charge of 'Ministry of Energy'. This is absolutely good news. The man with the Midas touch. May your ministry favour me and my family just like Buhari's government favoured us. Amen.

And every time e dey sweet us e go dey pain our enemies. grin

Wretched man.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Codes151(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I will support wike. Because he will act.

But rufai the Muslim Mohammed for the north isn’t worth a spoon
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Reference(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Well for those who consider it alright (personally I think there are several names that should not be near the list), just like in the last regime, we will find it amusing when the blame for mis-governance falls into the laps of the proverbial, 'people around him' as is synonymous with almost all Nigerian governments.

For every government is a creation of itself. No one has forced him to appoint people who are serial kleptomaniacs or have the DNA of 'cabal-isation' in them..... all good.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Enice(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2023
9jaRealist:

You think Wike will have the DICTATORIAL powers he had as Governor as a Minister?
What exactly did he achieve in his previous stint in cabinet as a Minister of State for Education?!

And how many innocent people were slaughtered in Kaduna State during El-Rufai’s 8 years as Governor?!
Sadly, so many Nigerians have such LOW standards and expectations, they’re bamboozled by a few flyovers. SMDH
>
Stop talking trash and passing unintelligent comments! Was el-rufai the one doing the slaughtering? When people were dying during Obi's tenure as governor, when there was killings of persons of northern extraction, can we say Obi was doing the slaughtering? Rubbish!
The Kaduna issue, just like that of Benue has been on for ages. It did not start 8 years ago.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Bukola94: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Racoon:
The list actually contains some technocrats but any ex-governor have no business on that list.
those ex governors, I no support. When there are better hands with brains
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Bukola94: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Enice:
Politics aside, Can you truthfully say these two (wike and el-rufai) has not, did not perform as governors? Are they people that may cower in position of authority? These are what we need to ask ourselves.
Wike tried has a governor, but can't said the Same for Rufai. I never visited Kaduna & don't have family there . Wike performed in PH
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by dododawa1: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2023
No be today,it started
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Tareq1105: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Shehu Sani is angry and condemn the list just bcoz he saw El Rufai name on it.

Others are condemning the list bcoz of Wike.

They intend to mock them had Tinubu not nominated them but Tinubu did.

Look at how they have been mocking Festus Keyamo and FFK since the list came out. Na so life be.

By the time Tinubu would fix them now, they would start crying. I don't know why they want some people to labour in vain when it's not LP government.

These critics cannot convince me that if it was Obi LP that won, that Obi would not have nominated Kenneth Okonkwo, Pat Utomi, Aisha Yusuf, etc for Ministers by now. Let's be guided and objective in our criticism.

They wanted El Rufai and Wike to be put to shame but it never happened.

Yes, El Rufai has his problems with a lot of politicians in Kaduna over religion bigotry but you cannot doubt his capacity.

Same goes for Wike, a workaholic.

To me, the critics are not objective. Though Tinubu is used to their criticism but I think they should be reasonable for once.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Canberra55: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

When is he gonna appoint your family member?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Shameless goats.

I thought you guys reason for voting him was based on his capacity to 'build' Nigeria?

Do those criminals he has chosen look like people who will 'build' Nigeria for you?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by 9jaRealist: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Enice:
Stop talking trash and passing unintelligent comments! Was el-rufai the one doing the slaughtering? When people were dying during Obi's tenure as governor, when there was killings of persons of northern extraction, can we say Obi was doing the slaughtering? Rubbish!
The Kaduna issue, just like that of Benue has been on for ages. It did not start 8 years ago.

According to your OBTUSE logic…
Inflation, corruption, poverty, poor healthcare or electricity, etc., “has been on for ages” so we shouldn’t expect our leaders to resolve them.

Like I previously noted…
Folks like you have such LOW (frankly bottom-scrapping) standards and expectations, and DESERVE the inept rulers you’ve always had. SMH
>
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by LilX: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=124726906][/quote]

It's already better for me nd my house hold , but yours are already cursed, no need to curse them further. The social media is no one business, cursed person
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Invitationn: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Define a technocrat.
If you think El- Rufai of all people is not a technocrat I bet you don’t even know the meaning to start with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) / Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) / EXCLUSIVE: Four Years After, Ex-nigerian Minister Set To Return Home From Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.