Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React (41529 Views)

Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Douglad: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
They're his friends. Nigeria is beyond saving at this point
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Kenmatt(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
All these unnecessary banter again President Tinubu is nothing but balderdash.

When the Super Powers of the World are aligning with him, what has your propaganda got to do.

US VP called him the other, most of the notable leaders around the globe are chilling with him.

Who so ever God has blessed, let no man curse.

After all, who so ever that is in the position of authority, got there through God.

Should the election rigged or not, almost all the elections are all riggied.

Let's move forward and put sentiment aside...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by princeryle1: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
The list actually contains some technocrats but any ex-governor have no business on that list.
How about Governors that performed and are known for performance

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Sulele04(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians abi the chronic wailers?
Awfa, congratulations on your appointment.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Galaxyss(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Same old players.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Dittodat: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Must be some delusional HELL U PEE SORE LOSERS IPOB cannibals.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Am surprised that these people are surprised. Were they actually expecting Tinubu to appoint people who are ready to selflessly serve nigeria?

Anyone who is disappointed chose to be disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Pathfinder2090: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Imagine Wike, Rivers State election rigger a minister 🤔
Nigeria has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
princeryle1:
How about Governors that performed and are known for performance

Which governors performed and which ones are known for performance?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Bigkoko: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerians can naive. How should you expect a fellow like Asiwaju to bring in competent hands, given his past?

Common it's natural for bunches of money launderers to bond together!!

ijustdey:
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by diggindeep: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Cry weep, wail, even kill yourself, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban will appoint whosoever he wishes

But won't appoint you even if it's to clean canals and gutter... 😂
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Ayor93(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

After posting this, so we will start supporting the drug lord or what 😁? Omo you dull o
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Hedonisco: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hehe.

The Obidient movement was masses driven. E get why. Peter Obi did not have any godfather and did not really need corrupt associations. He was pragmatically/expediently pressured into seeking some needless alliances or 'familiarisation' calls with bad elements, but then, he remained masses-driven for the most part. E get why.

He wouldn't have needed to compensate degenerate and publicly identifiable crooks by appointing them into his cabinet. Go and ask about his cabinet as Anambra Governor. And ask why many of them were not milling around him like the parasites that call themselves Asiwaju Boys.

If you know the darkest corners of hell this BAT of a thing had to enter in order to steal the people's mandate, you wouldn't act surprised. And of course the dirty denizens of these numerous 'hells' felt safe and at home with him for obvious reasons. E be things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curious346: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu disgraced himself with that list ..

Even Buhari thought outside the box

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Beverlyjean(f): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

That mock list still is way better than those seasoned criminals
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by dmbb: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Some useless people are envious of the success of the Muslim Muslim squad

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Lucasinho(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
OKUCHI11:
It will favour me and my family

Dey play
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I heard that a few new ministries will be created and El-Rufai will be made in charge of 'Ministry of Energy'. This is absolutely good news. The man with the Midas touch. May your ministry favour me and my family just like Buhari's government favoured us. Amen.

And every time e dey sweet us e go dey pain our enemies. grin

What will be the responsibility of the ministry of energy?

How does elrufai have a midas touch?

How did buharis government favour you?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
dmbb:
Some useless people are envious of the success of the Muslim Muslim squad

Which success is that?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Brushstrokes20: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Am I surprised ... Hell NO!
Satanic congregation of self serving THIEVES 💯 undecided
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Pootle: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
what happens if the tribunal upturn the result....jus asking o grin
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by fatherjesse(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
[I am sure poverty in this government has done you bad more than those you think you are mocking
quote author=Curse777 post=124720946] cool

.[/quote]
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curious345:
I'm.uterrly dissapointed in that Tinubu ministerial.list.

He will fail in advance

Why are you disappointed?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by YourGFsnatcher: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I heard that a few new ministries will be created and El-Rufai will be made in charge of 'Ministry of Energy'. This is absolutely good news. The man with the Midas touch. May your ministry favour me and my family just like Buhari's government favoured us. Amen.

And every time e dey sweet us e go dey pain our enemies. grin

Somtime i don't blame white people when they call black people with derogatory names.
Just look at what a supposed human being is saying

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by themanderon: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Same old crooks while their followers on this forum are feeling the economic hardship while at the same time they are compelled to hail their oppressors. His damaged can one be?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by JDJDjD: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Enice:
Politics aside, Can you truthfully say these two (wike and el-rufai) has not, did not perform as governors? Are they people that may cower in position of authority? These are what we need to ask ourselves.
Una nor go ever get sense in this Agbado APC party
All the ex govs Buhari appointed as ministers, what were their score card?
From fashola to aregbe to Ngige to akpabio etc
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu should have chosen fresh hands.

Nevertheless, I believe Tinubu will perform excellently.

So far has Tinubu performed "excellently well"?

If you were expecting him to chose "fresh hands", how then are u expecting him to "perform excellently" well?

How will the fresh hands make any difference?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by loswhite(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Enice:
Politics aside, Can you truthfully say these two (wike and el-rufai) has not, did not perform as governors? Are they people that may cower in position of authority? These are what we need to ask ourselves.
What you need to ask yourself is this list not a list for compensating party member's? It is obvious that they have been settled with this position to loot and earn back what ever investment they have invested in his presidency. I don't see how a normal person will see this stupid list and be excited.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by alezzy13: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
The fact they are ex-govs is really not the issue. It is whether they can perform.

For instance, Elrufai, but for his proclivity for extremism is actually a performer. The restoration of the Abuja plan which was fast turning into an overcrowded slum is largely attributed to him.

Dave Umahi is another performer

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by loswhite(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu should have chosen fresh hands.

Nevertheless, I believe Tinubu will perform excellently.
There us no evidence to show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.