Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React (41528 Views)

Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Timmi: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
ijustdey:
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/

These bad belle people are focusing on few (less than 20%) on the list that is full of technocrats. What about Obj and Jonathan list that someone talked about. What did they achieve in real improvement to the economy. These wailers are ObiZombie that sees nothing good.

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curious345:
I'm.uterrly dissapointed in that Tinubu ministerial.list.

He will fail in advance

It's you that will fail in advance, despite the fact that you're already a failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by CaptainFM1: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Padi-padi list.

In Fela's voice na Padi-padi government we dey ooo.....egbami ooo. Na wayo-wayo government we dey, egbami ooo....arrangee ni, padi-padi, wayo-wayo, economy.....add am together, gimmie the answer....APC arrangement!

For Ever Live Anikulapo.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by loswhite(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kenmatt:
All these unnecessary banter again President Tinubu is nothing but balderdash.

When the Super Powers of the World are aligning with him, what has your propaganda got to do.

US VP called him the other, most of the notable leaders around the globe are chilling with him.

Who so ever God has blessed, let no man curse.

After all, who so ever that is in the position of authority, got there through God.

Should the election rigged or not, almost all the elections are all riggied.

Let's move forward and put sentiment aside...
Just shut up...idiot
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Chetas81(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who told you that the Nigerian citizen are not sick by supporting awon lokan to suffer for 8 years
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Chetas81(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Okealaaye:

It's you that will fail in advance, despite the fact that you're already a failure.
what are you Insinuating
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by zeusdgrt(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

Atleast u named urself a curse so we understand the reason for ur stupidity
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Chetas81(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
OKUCHI11:
It will favour me and my family
of course negative situation always favour Nigerian citizen and their families
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by DiamondPant(f): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
That list is expected.
I don't know why people are surprised.
Several factors play out during the selection of ministers. That's why it takes time.
No matter what any candidate promises during campaigns, ministers and other political appointees will always be 90% party loyalists.

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by arcis: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

'He will pick Only Technocrats as Ministers'.

Are Wike and El-Rufai Technocrats? 😏😒

USELESS, Shameless, satanic party. sad

sorry, but you can jump into Lagos Lagoon...I'm sorry you will cry and wail for 8 years...you can see you still hav a long way to go...cry cry baby
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Allisgud: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
All this I have know from onset that's I didn't vote for him
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by chidiokay: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Good thing is that you have accepted that Tinubu did appoint "Best Brains" but the same guys who wrecked the country

How did they wreck the country, how many people on that ministerial list are on EFCC or ICPC wanted list
Only a naive person will make an attempt to satisfy Nigerians, whoever he picks people will alway have an excuses to rant naa their way

The list of special advisers were majorly technocrat, and the ministerial list consist of Nigerians that are achievers in there specialized field @least.
Technocrat guarantees nothing, Emiefele and efcc boss are technocrat, Jonathan tried a lot of technocrats Nigeria did not change to Dubia, make una rest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by ebenholer2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
You all mean he should recruit those who have not even impacted their street positively as ministers...Nigerians can be so kidding. Point out those that are meant to be on this list who seem notable to have impacted this nation positively.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Mummyfour(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

was this about peter obi?.
Why does this man live rent free in you people's head?
Why exactly can you people not stop living in self denial that Tinubu can never measure up to what obi is in charisma and other things.

The man is going about his life and business and you people keep killing your self over him.
The people that shared their thoughts concerning the list, are they all obedients?.

Why is it that anyone that speaks truth to power triggers you people and he automatically becomes obidient.

Should we all keep quiet in the face of evil because your tribes man is in power
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by 2mch(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
How many of the guys he recruited wrecked the country? Umami did very well in his state, so did Wike and El Rufai. So who exactly are IPOB crying about because it is only 4 politicians on that list. I cannot speak for Badaru’s antecedents. But most of them on that list did very well in their career.

IPOB should be waiting for Obi’s mandate and leave Nigerians alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by 4hisdamself: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
What do you expect from a drug baron
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by spiSeyi: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Did you know that PO was part of the GEJ govt that started the 21st-century ruin of Nigeria? PO was also part of Gen. Sani Abacha's govt that looted the country dry, PO was the NPA chairman then, and Obi made billions during his looting spree at NPA cool. Obi can't tell the public his true source of wealth who was PO b4 the reign of Abacha undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Mozegee: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
I hope most of you who support crook of a government will not come here and begg
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I heard that a few new ministries will be created and El-Rufai will be made in charge of 'Ministry of Energy'. This is absolutely good news. The man with the Midas touch. May your ministry favour me and my family just like Buhari's government favoured us. Amen.

And every time e dey sweet us e go dey pain our enemies. grin

Midas touch of death like his touch to mtel

And company disappear.

Problem of Nigeria justice get too long.so these men have chance reloot the nation
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curse777: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mummyfour:
was this about peter obi?.
Why does this man live rent free in you people's head?
Why exactly can you people not stop living in self denial that Tinubu can never measure up to what obi is in charisma and other things.

The man is going about his life and business and you people keep killing your self over him.
The people that shared their thoughts concerning the list, are they all obedients?.

Why is it that anyone that speaks truth to power triggers you people and he automatically becomes obidient.

Should we all keep quiet in the face of evil because your tribes man is in power

But ask yourself an honest question

Why are you triggered and hyperventilating over my comment?!

Are Obi supporters movement going to tell us what to tweet and not to tweet... They now bully us on what we can type and not type

My sister respect is reciprocal
Please learn to stay your lane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Exceed15: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Cry weep, wail, even kill yourself, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban will appoint whosoever he wishes

That's why the hardship is biting on u
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Kenmatt(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
loswhite:
Just shut up...idiot

Do you know that "Nairaland" is read by the Globe?

You just showed the Globe how low in mental you are.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chetas81:
what are you Insinuating

Go and ask Mr Anikwe your former English language teacher.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by dhope: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
OKUCHI11:
It will favour me and my family
This mentality is what has made Africa to be backward among other continents. Current generation always think of how present situation will favour themselves only regardless of what happens to other in the society and what will befall the coming generation. What a nonsense wish
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Mummyfour(f): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:

But ask yourself an honest question

Why are you triggered and hyperventilating over my comment?!

Are Obi supporters movement going to tell us what to tweet and not to tweet... They now bully us on what we can type and not type

My sister respect is reciprocal
Please learn to stay your lane

Of course you are entitled to your opinion.
But one thing that gives me joy is that posterity is there to mark our register.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by ebenholer2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
chidiokay:

How did they wreck the country, how many people on that ministerial list are on EFCC or ICPC wanted list
Only a naive person will make an attempt to satisfy Nigerians, whoever he picks people will alway have an excuses to rant naa their way

The list of special advisers were majorly technocrat, and the ministerial list consist of Nigerians that are achievers in there specialized field @least.
Technocrat guarantees nothing, Emiefele and efcc boss are technocrat, Jonathan tried a lot of technocrats Nigeria did not change to Dubia, make una rest.

YOU should know they are not ready to hear the truth....how on earth wil someone call David Umahi, Dele Alake, Lateef and lots of order unqualified for ministerial positions.
These Wailers are actually talking using bigoted perspectives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curse777: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mummyfour:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion.
But one thing that gives me joy is that posterity is there to mark our register.

Yes ooo... Let all those who voted Anambra over Lagos... 3rd class Philosophy graduate of Nssuka over First class accounting Chicago State University , Abacha's appointee over NADECO fighter for Democracy who went to jail while some Agulu guy was NPA director

Let them search their soul deeply and caste the first stone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Somtime i don't blame white people when they call black people with derogatory names.
Just look at what a supposed human being is saying

"As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem" grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by favor914: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Padi-padi list.

In Fela's voice na Padi-padi government we dey ooo.....egbami ooo. Na wayo-wayo government we dey, egbami ooo....arrangee ni, padi-padi, wayo-wayo, economy.....add am together, gimmie the answer....APC arrangement!

For Ever Live Anikulapo.
Na Army arrangement, nothing new, why the bulabula?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by phil6262(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Birds of a feather...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.