Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React (41527 Views)

Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by slowice(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Enice:
Politics aside, Can you truthfully say these two (wike and el-rufai) has not, did not perform as governors? Are they people that may cower in position of authority? These are what we need to ask ourselves.

Lol don't know about El Rufai but wike is the biggest tif ever to lead rivers. Some of all this Lagos children think wike is a messiah because he build bridges 10x the cost. Una dey madt
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I heard that a few new ministries will be created and El-Rufai will be made in charge of 'Ministry of Energy'. This is absolutely good news. The man with the Midas touch. May your ministry favour me and my family just like Buhari's government favoured us. Amen.

And every time e dey sweet us e go dey pain our enemies. grin

...And who exactly are your enemies?!! The Nigerians dying of hunger, trekking daily to work, getting killed by herdsmen?!!

Are your enemies those who criticize the leadership of the nation?!! Then those above are your enemies, cos they can't be praising the government while suffering.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kenmatt:
All these unnecessary banter again President Tinubu is nothing but balderdash.

When the Super Powers of the World are aligning with him, what has your propaganda got to do.

US VP called him the other, most of the notable leaders around the globe are chilling with him.

Who so ever God has blessed, let no man curse.

After all, who so ever that is in the position of authority, got there through God.

Should the election rigged or not, almost all the elections are all riggied.

Let's move forward and put sentiment aside...

Just leave God's name out of your rant, sir.

Move forward and put sentiment aside as if it's not out of sentiments that you support whomever you support! Lol! grin
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

...And who exactly are your enemies?!! The Nigerians dying of hunger, trekking daily to work, getting killed by herdsmen?!!

Are your enemies those who criticize the leadership of the nation?!! Then those above are your enemies, cos they can't be praising the government while suffering.

Lol.. grin
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Basic123: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

'He will pick Only Technocrats as Ministers'.

Are Wike and El-Rufai Technocrats? 😏😒

USELESS, Shameless, satanic party. sad
No the are Igbo-crats ......Its seems biafran terrorists don't know the meaning of TECHNOCRATS.

PETER OBI ,THE POLITICIAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

OR PETER OBI NA TECHNOCRATS TOO?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Babastrong(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Betanaija42moro post=124724172]Politicians are just enjoying themselves, recycling from one office to another, while the masses are suffering[join
them
and
stop
wailing]
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Way4orward: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pity those covering the truth. This Tinubu came to send Nigeria backward.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Chucks13: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok we have heard you all pls go and do your worst if you are not happy with the list infact kill yourselves.

So Nnaji, Edu, Umahi, Alake, Tsav, Pate, wike, Bukunmi, Adelabu, Onyaneye etc are the one that wrecked Nigeria ba

You must be mad.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Basic123: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
The list actually contains some technocrats but any ex-governor have no business on that list.
An ex-governor / Trader like Peter OBI has no business with being a president

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Nonexisting: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shehu Sani is an ipob wailer. Nigerians, if you are suffering, just change your name to Kayode or Seun and enjoy the country. I changed my name to Femi and I'm buying fuel at 85 naira presently. This country is sweet now.

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by greenandy: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Exactly. Wreckers incorporated. But the consolation is that Tinubu and his train of wreckers shall soon be swept away by the judicial system.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Onuoha1234(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
If the fish head is rotten the whole fish is useless.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Basic123: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
spiSeyi:
Did you know that PO was part of the GEJ govt that started the 21st-century ruin of Nigeria? PO was also part of Gen. Sani Abacha's govt that looted the country dry, PO was the NPA chairman then, and Obi made billions during his looting spree at NPA cool. Obi can't tell the public his true source of wealth who was PO b4 the reign of Abacha undecided
I tell you...and people are not even asking questions. Then mainstream media actually pampered Peter OBI,honestly

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curious345: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Why are you disappointed?
Same old foxes and hyenas
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curse777: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
olufunmi01:
m

Say amen
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
THAT'S LIST OF PEOPLE WHO PLEDGED THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO APC . I DON'T KNOW WHY GOD IS STILL EXPERIMENTING WITH THIS COUNTRY sad
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by CaptainFM1: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
favor914:
Na Army arrangement, nothing new, why the bulabula?

Your head is there. 3 gbosa for you. You Sabi the song wella.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Brush1: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

Why are Obidiotic pigs crying on my mention... I mention una papa name abi why your life come full of wailing

Na you go dey dictate how we comment again for Nairaland...

Bunch of failed Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics

You can never see me comment on Obi's Twitter page, let him have his space... But foolish Obi supporters keep chasing Tinubu and all supporters about like monkeys

Kilode gan

President Obi would have elected honest people.

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by nathyx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu Ministerial list failed to address much empathy, to the amaze of many the "Jagaban" of Lagos state struggled to reveal his Minister selections even with last last minute substitutions coupled further with the resignation of party Chairman Mallam Adamu Adamu not surprising to 200+ million Nigerians, for a party in seemingly caos hopeful cityzens having felt the sour taste in the wake of subsidy Emi Lakan nightmare start to Democratic governance still border in beteween opposition parties filled with a majority of Northern appointees evidently dominated Asiwaju failed to proper address Nigeria geopolitical power/development order however a country cut across citizens of different masses.

1. One sided method of Appointment.

Asiwaju's heaven hearted sacred ministerial appointment lacked strength in Middle Belt region states, who outcome short charged owing, to the fact that the North and South favoured majority of Juicy appotintments in the just concluded Buhari Government.

2. Wike the Enemy dancing in friendly territory.

Little can be said of former river state Gov. Nyesom Wike in his political romance with the APC given the ex governors repeated declaration of "Party man" although Tinubu's decision to carry along presents the console of embracing every Nigerian regardless of party standing, this noble gesture can carry future re-encumberences.

3. Campaign DG and party favorite Simon Lalong snub.

The Former Plateau State Governor sought to solace in the Minister, appoint but meet Waterloo it left to see what the future result hold in stock for him.
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curse777: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Brush1:

Yes like Doyin Okupe the ex convict
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by tunde1200(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
I tire for Obidient matter oh.

Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

Why are Obidiotic pigs crying on my mention... I mention una papa name abi why your life come full of wailing

Na you go dey dictate how we comment again for Nairaland...

Bunch of failed Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics

You can never see me comment on Obi's Twitter page, let him have his space... But foolish Obi supporters keep chasing Tinubu and all supporters about like monkeys

Kilode gan

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by uckay304: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
ijustdey:
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/
Imagine even devil himself was appointed to. We don finish for this country
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
The list actually contains some technocrats but any ex-governor have no business on that list.

Hmm..
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Winning123: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Go back to school. You need to start from primary school all over if you can't analyze ministerial list or see who are the technocrats on the list

lexy2014:

I thought u guys were saying that Tinubu knows how pick a team and that he picks technocrats?
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Winning123:
Go back to school. You need to start from primary school all over if you can't analyze ministerial list or see who are the technocrats on the list

So ministerial list now needs "analysis"?

Pls explain to me how you "analyse" a ministerial list?

Since u went to school, am sure u can answer d questions I asked in a scholarly manner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Race: Rotimi Amaechi Resigns As Minister / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.