Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You (33086 Views)

Drama As Lady Accepts Man's Proposal After His Girlfriend Refused To Accept His / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by SyndyB(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why won't you lose interest in a particular woman when you have not satisfied the insatiable lust devil deposited in you?

You can never get satisfied with one woman no matter how beautiful and succulent she look. The most ugly thing about it is that the more you get new ones is the more you help in distribution of Demons and spiritual forces.

That's why the holy book said you should abstain from sexual immorality, don't let it unwittingly kill you.

11 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Savedday2: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because initial many guys don't realize that 9ja girls are not worth it.

By the time they start thinking with their brains, they quickly realize that 9ja girls are all useless ashawo that has no gain, hence they quickly dump them like used tissue paper.

Any guy you still see forming love now, has not known how useless girls are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Puss360(f): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
After bleepin everything don clear'' and the ones with borehole na just only once they become so so disgusting either they are beautiful or ugly.
Chai it is well grin grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by EnterpriseMan: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Why do men withdraw after the chase?
Same reason after they cum, the peńis goes flat lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

Mostly due to nothing tangible or worthwhile beneath all that face, breast, and ass.

Same happens to ladies as well... Some remain in relationships or marriages solely because it serves or meets their financial and material needs. No true love or passion for the man.

For a guy who is the provider, what does he have to keep him in that relationship other than sex?!!

Some guys and ladies can't even initiate or carry on a half decent conversation whether online or offline.

11 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Bmaster(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na you want to keep me there?

U know how much i put in just to make her agree?

Na my money i spent so hard to get her,so staying makes no sense unless may be she's worth it

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Which one come be trap again'' u no go marry. As far u go marry you must be bleeped and bleeped before we can talk about marriage.
IconicR:
Unfortunately this is the mindset of 98% of young men. Na who enter una trap no wise. Matured men reason better because their life already has direction.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because you immediately see the worthlessness of most girls, especially the current generation of girls.
One was even bold enough to insinuate that I’m stingy because I refused to be a simp, saying that her man must spend on her. And then I was like why should I spend my hard earned money on you when I have a girl that is ready to give me the whole world.

I’ve not been her place ever since she told me that, and she has been lamenting on the phone and I ignored all her lamentations

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Zigzagman: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Imagine you're dating a girl, and you find out she keeps these kind of secrets from you. Will you stay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by yusufmurry: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Macgyver1:
Cuz most of you ladies begin to display shitty and entitlement attitude, wanting your boyfriend to take over your family's responsibility in your life.

Ogbeni, this is it all. Once after sex, these immediately becomes it and she starts nagging

6 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by danvon(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Some guys have low self esteem sometimes what makes a person attractive is the fact that they don't care about you.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Dshocker(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
If after knacking, you will realise all hole are the same things and it beauty of skin doesn't determine how sweet it is.

All are not the same brooo
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Which one come be trap again'' u no go marry. As far u go marry you must be bleeped and bleeped before we can talk about marriage.
As per say na you own the body abi? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by flokii: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Maybe you were merely a quest or was used to play bet. Attimes when guys see that this girl too like shakara, they make her a quest and once she falls, quest ti pari.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by phemmyfour: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Bills n other responsibilities

Acceptance shouldn't come with burdens

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Do you see politicians around after elections

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by fineboynl(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Compaign After election.

Look at tinubu for example. He is now doing anyhow as he likes.

3 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Chai it is well grin grin
Any problem?
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ghiloman28(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
When you get close you just find out this is not what am looking for …. Move asap

2 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by yusufmurry: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Unfortunately this is the mindset of 98% of young men. Na who enter una trap no wise. Matured men reason better because their life already has direction.

There is no how you can't fall to the trap. Because only sex you have to offer him, so Continue with your sugar daddies and SideChic deal. When age is on you, sugar daddy can't marry you, na still those 98% you will fall back to.

It's simple, get a skill and value for yourself because this is what will keep a man even after the sex

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Depends on when and how she accepted me

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

The same thing that makes one fed up after preparing meal
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because she only got pvssy to offer, nd anyone can get pvssy anywhere undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Madam u must chop gbola'' whether u like it not, u don't have any choice''
U said matured men'' so i am kid to u abi ayaebe
IconicR:
As per say na you own the body abi? Mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ufotty2001: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because we are man

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Ebubu3: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
emmadejust:
Why will you tell me at first date that you are responsible for your siblings cares,
How does that concern me when I come for u for date undecided undecided undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by MICVOCT(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Something always lead to something.....that's my thought.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by 9japicker(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

Because of too much forming and hard to get syndrome or cheating or dey have accomplish their smashing mission grin or not keeping up the way she use to, or not wify or find someone better and reliable grin grin

GROW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, check the image attached to know more

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ufotty2001: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
It is only few that withdraw but 98% of men withdraw immediately after their first and second se.x

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Adewale1603(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because,
They've seen another lady more beautiful than that one.
So they move on to the next chase.
Men go for the best

2 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Olichoke: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
No. The question should have been men why do you lose interest in your girlfriend once you have sex with her. There is a eide difference between wife and a girlfriend though.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by elonize(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
If e don imgbi finish ,as along as dats his interest,e don finish.
Den sm,if dey don study d girl say she's not wat dey imagined..dey will leave.
Some na bad character..
Every guy can't leave a girl because he is after sex. Doesn't work dat way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.