Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,792 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You (33089 Views)

Drama As Lady Accepts Man's Proposal After His Girlfriend Refused To Accept His / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Passionate888: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Acidosis:
Many guys chase for fun. If you're a woman, always accept the fact that at least 85% of the guys talking to you about marriage are LYING/UNSERIOUS, including those begging you to visit their mothers (the greatest scammers).

More so, many guys talk to multiple women at the same time. So, saying YES to a man is not an end in itself. You'll need to conquer other women he approached while you were "wasting his time." This is the reality out there.

Women think that they are the prize (nice!) but, seriously, the average man out there is a gamer. Again, this is the reality but it's okay to dwell in denial.

Bros why!!!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Iselogunise: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Most often, cos we see your actual color after a series of chases before the lady finally says YES. In some instance, the wide gap between what we order vs what we got chases us away.

Different folks, different strokes though.

4 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Bfarm: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ooomo no think am...
If na the real woman u see all u want in her . U go want her every single day of your life even if una vex or fight.

But if na say u see nyash u want to enter or fine babe and u get her and there is nothing more she can offer in all ramifications. A real man will move to the next babe 😘
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Blackdisciple(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be lie.She go ignore your chat or use kk.When she won manage reply she go ask for subs or say she dey hungry.

Aswear ...The replies dey always be;
Kk
Yes
No
Same
Fine
No sub
Then you will realise that you are just suffering yourself bro very annoying... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
No kill me with laugh'
Some of them as u see them dress neat for road or online u will think she get head''' just get close to her boom, fowl yansh don open.
anyilalaz:
What you ordered, not what was delivered!!! Nigeria online store.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Why do men withdraw after the chase?
We get tired na.Why chase a lady who will end up taking my savings?Na so one tell me say she no get phone.I just a avoid her patapata.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
After chasing and then u find out her personalities isn't worth it. You move ahead ASAP.
If u like, Form hard to get or easy to get. Moving ahead is certain.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Allisgud: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
This assertion is true to many guys,the only thing that can make me behave this way is
*If she carry self entitlement mentality for head billing me like it's an opportunity for her,instead of managing funds like a wanna be house wife ought to behave,u indulge in bring the money let us blow it,u go call I go tell u say I no dey around grin abah u waiste wetin I be dey save since
*If I get to know u don date yahoo boys before,I go Japa as adviced by one lawyer lady,girls like dat destiny balance na 0.1% he plenty make I stop here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by moshino(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

After election, there's no more campaign.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by wiseone28: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shal0mmy:
I tire o.
My boyfriend tried to do this kinda thing to me after giving him my body.
But he stoped after i threatened him with juju grin grin
He now holds me tight grin
Seems you gave him your body odor that's why he can't run
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Toktee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Seriously speaking aside the unsafe hole in between her legs shd worth nothing like bathroom slippers.

Why will I chase a Nigeria girl when I know majority of them are scammers?

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by REALretep(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Because most guys sincerely just want a taste of the pucy...and once they get it, the aim is achieved and the interest wanes.
That's why a lady must learn to discern what any particular guy wants from her so she doesn't invest her emotions only to be served quick breakfast.
This is because guys normally won't openly tell you they are after your body.

2 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Joshcoli(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
After the pursuit, the man evaluates whether the relationship is worth it based on the woman's value, which influences his decision to stay or leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by BabaIbo: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

Blessing, is that you? cheesy grin cool
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Hezmatosky: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes men chase for the fun of it, not that they actually want to have her. Sometimes some men, like me, doesn't do a job halfway. We must toast you till you accept just to respect you and make you feel like a woman not that we really need you. Maybe we don high or anything sha fit bring us close grin

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Puss360(f): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Any problem?
No dear... Carry on... But which one come be borehole Pus again.. I no understand grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Lanre1st(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
I think it is female gender that don't get it correctly. Once you say Yes, the game need to change.

What's required to woo a girl is different from what needed to sustain it.

Campaign period always different from administrative responsibilities

Seeking for Job is different from job responsibilities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Odjirigho: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Same reason Nigerians are getting this treatment after elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by correkguy: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hard to get was too long , by the time she accepted I have started loosing interest
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by postmann: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

1) infatuatiin/lust
2) uncovering hidden flaws (eg poor hygiene)
3) The hunting nature of the average guy
4) sexual curiousity

2 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Bouncin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
If you don fvck wetin else remain? Na to look for another nah
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by masseratti: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
cos the chase was too long, if you know you like him. Under two weeks say yes nd try it out,, b if u string him along. That's bad.. No relationship should be a marathon or a sprint... He will walk away, if u string him along, cos u nothing but a game to him at that point. Ur loss.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by kkins25(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Acidosis:
Many guys chase for fun. If you're a woman, always accept the fact that at least 85% of the guys talking to you about marriage are LYING/UNSERIOUS, including those begging you to visit their mothers (the greatest scammers).

More so, many guys talk to multiple women at the same time. So, saying YES to a man is not an end in itself. You'll need to conquer other women he approached while you were "wasting his time." This is the reality out there.

Women think that they are the prize (nice!) but, seriously, the average man out there is a gamer. Again, this is the reality but it's okay to dwell in denial.

Given the statistics, men are not anywhere near close to being the price. They never will be. Maybe back in the days when we struggled with wild animals, but not today.

How can you be the price, but you're the one asking "will you marry me? " The agenda is not agending now!

From a biological perspective, and as a biologist, I can say with authority, that unless you're the king of the society, or hold a reputable position, women are the prize.

Fun fact: the reason why you shoot millions of sperm is because, women are indeed polygamus, thus, your balls evolved to always be ready to compete. Your millions of sperms are designed to compete with another man's millions of sperm.

From there, you can understand why men created the scandalous concept of "virginity." You wouldn't want a prize already "won" by another man would you?

Men are smart though. You see, instead of fighting each other for mating rights, they orchestrated a system that devalues the true power of the woman, to mere child bearers. Puting all the responsibility of leaving a pious life on the females while they, the men, continued their mating spree.

Marriage is simply, "Hey fellow guys, this is the woman I've won. her puna is mine and mine alone. Keep off!"

Fun fact: It's no brainer that women are the prize. if you pick the finest and richest boy and compare the DMs he has with that of an average girl, the margins will be in favor the girl. Everytime!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ILEMUDA(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shal0mmy:
I tire o.
Your boyfriend na Mumú Pro max SIMP.
Is your village the originator of juju.....?
You dey wine......?

Well let me not cut short ur source of income and livelihood.

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by 1Sharon(f): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Acidosis:

I say this exact same thing but when I do, I'm called a man hater, why is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

No dear... Carry on... But which one come be borehole Pus again.. I no understand grin
i like ur ruggelity i swear'' if to say u dey stay around he for make sense well well''
But i hope u they bla or drink
With my precious weed'''
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by iammolise(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emperormartin:
Well, honestly speaking they lose interest when you play too hard and too difficult to get. When they finally get you their interest in you will wane.

As a lady it's pretty normal to play hard to get but playing too hard and too difficult and finally you com succumb... Otiló!!!

Na unto d next one
That's me right there, like what's the whole pretence all about if you like me as I like you, some will even pretend better and be observing you, systematically stalking (monitoring spirit) you as if they're just going there own but they really enjoy you fooling yourself in front of them and at the same time observing your progress level, once you start looking well off they now become even restless, parading the usual place they always see you so you talk to them again and this time they accept with no fuss at all. I talked to a girl on the street one day and she was like "what's my business with you", it pained me to the bone marrow, a few days after that we crossed paths and she was greeting me as if we've known before. I no longer stress myself trying to win a girl, I'll just clean up myself, whether I'm worth as I look or not, you'll see them throwing body languages at you, you don't really need too much open liners or cheesy pick-up lines, have some change to impress them on the first date, when they ask for small small assistance (airtime, Data, 2k urgently) do for them, form very busy/unavailable once in a while and just watch them fall headlessly in love or want you more for what they stand to gain from you. If you don't play an average Nigerian girl nothing for you, tell them the truth and you are boring, try to make them understand you and your plans but that's your business, they want it now, the future can wait to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Druss(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Post Nut Clarity - at the moment a man ejaculates, life becomes very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Puss360(f): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
i like ur ruggelity i swear'' if to say u dey stay around he for make sense well well''
But i hope u they bla or drink
With my precious weed'''
Thanks...
Nope I don't drink, I don't smoke...
But where I dey stay, guys wey dey smoke plenty.. lol.. so I'm okay with smoke..
If I say I'm averse to smoking people I'll be lying coz everywhere na guys wey dey smoke...

God help us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
No wahala'' i understand.
Puss360:

Thanks...
Nope I don't drink, I don't smoke...
But where I dey stay, guys wey dey smoke plenty.. lol.. so I'm okay with smoke..
If I say I'm averse to smoking people I'll be lying coz everywhere na guys wey dey smoke...

God help us grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by sonofthunder: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

This question seems to be coming from the angle of a lady playing hard to get and the results nowadays is always the same.

If the man was a "bad" guy then he's basically gotten what he wanted and you'd only be useful as a sex object if you are attached to him until you advise yourself.

If the man is a "good" man, the lady probably played hard to get because she's been treated cheaply by the bad guy before or she wants to explore (or she's listening to advise from friends and relationship coaches) only to return after failing to find anything better. Well, the man ain't so dumb to not know that he was treated as a second, maybe tenth choice.

Alot of men chose to be single just to avoid this rubbish.

There are other reasons though but it's too broad a topic to just go on and on about, I didn't even try to stretch the points I focused on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by sonofthunder: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shal0mmy:
I tire o.

I don't believe you. Did you play hard to get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.