Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You (33096 Views)

Drama As Lady Accepts Man's Proposal After His Girlfriend Refused To Accept His / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Good one, play boy.
garriAndsugar:
Imagine climbing a mountain, once you get to the top you rest then look for a bigger mountain to climb
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by tete7000(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Some people are beautiful outward but inside they are to be dreaded. You get close, you realise it doesn't worth the effort and the energy, then you take off.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by beyep: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
The billing starts to out weigh the nacking

3 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by pansophist(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
They chased an illusion. That's why.

After the "acceptance", he realized she is not all that. She is a human who farts, is entitled, probably lives on social media, needs daily injections of attention, and also needs money, but even more precisely, needs his money.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ColdzOutside: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Why do men withdraw after the chase?
Not just men but all human being. For instance, you're looking to buy one particular type of phone, say, iphone 15, you will be dreaming of having it but immediately you buy it, before you get home, you're already losing interest in it. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by onumadu: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
The chase is the point.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by cejaypriesty(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Aswear ...The replies dey always be;
Kk
Yes
No
Same
Fine
No sub
Then you will realise that you are just suffering yourself bro very annoying... cheesy
🀣🀣🀣
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Uchesis: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
When you cum, you come to your senses.

Some girls are nothing without their pvssies. Once you fvck them, they are over!

But if you meet a white girl who has made something of herself, I tell you, you will hold her tighter after fvcking her.
What happened to virgins?
Seems your true colour is now showing itself
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Exceed15: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
He isn't loosing interest. He doesn't want it to get into your head and then start misbehaving.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Harrynight(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
After winning an election do you continue to campaign?

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Bigsunny01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nothing else if not attitude
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Vulcan24(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Once the intention for the chase is achieved , you sure will lower the energy unless it is for marriage. Na that time work starts

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by achimendy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

For me it's their character, they Start showing their dirty and disgusting attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by jeromestarks: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Uchesis:

What happened to virgins?
Seems your true colour is now showing itself
grin
Virgins are for marriage.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Hotfreeze: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
1Sharon:

Why does that loss of interest always come after sex?

Have you ever seen a politician campaign after election?

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by jimcaddy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's only men who don't love you that withdraw. Genuine men who genuinely love you will never withdraw. I feel we love to copy in Nigeria. We copy what others do, even the bad things, we must copy. Many don't have a mind of their own in this country. If na knack you wan knack babe, just fill her in from the start. Babe wey go knack you will still knack you. Don't be using love to disguise. It's rubbish abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by kaywhy09(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:

Men pursued one thing at a time.

After achieving a goal, there must be something worthwhile for him to keep such as treasure.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by placeofallure(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
ProducerXTN:

Lol, come Patronize me nau 😁

Na me be Masterkraft wey Dem dey see 😁

grin grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by benqo01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omo my bro dey like that he go toast girl collect money two days later e go just forget Dem as in ehn zero interest don set in

Omo e no dey worth am at all
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Simpubozz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
I think the real disappointment is when you are crushing on a lady, only to find out she doesn’t have sense after you moved closer 😒😭
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by KIDfurniture(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
If after tasting her the honey pot is too loose or the billing is choking or her destiny is lost to y boys.

blessingnenye:

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by GUNITGuy: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Once are social skills is not able to blend with yours you're gonna loose interest especially after you tried so hard to get her and it's even worse after sex
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
U dey carry style dey insult me'' d dey i go catch u. No pro
IconicR:
Unfortunately this is the mindset of 98% of young men. Na who enter una trap no wise. Matured men reason better because their life already has direction.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Godsonkemz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
When she presents her bills, no be person go tell you to run.
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by emanobis(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please dnt come here and call Men
I'm very sure the simcere ones came and you rejected them
The ones dt wanted to cherish and keep you came bt u turned them down coz u were looking for the flashy ones
As you loss interest in the real ones, the fake ones will also loss interest in you when they've gotten what they came for

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Uchesis: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
Virgins are for marriage.
So the wife must be a virgin, but the husband must be a pussy-banger? Now who will marry the girls the man has fvckd? You see say your idea no make sense
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Melagros(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
superCleanworks:

after the chase then you find out that she is boring, NEEDY and annoying. what is there to wait for?
Exactly, @ NEEDY
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Billing
That's it
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
BobbieZion:

After the next mountain, you fall into a ditch...
grin grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Macgyver1:
Cuz most of you ladies begin to display shitty and entitlement attitude, wanting your boyfriend to take over your family's responsibility in your life.
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shal0mmy:
I tire o.
My boyfriend tried to do this kinda thing to me after giving him my body.
But he stoped after i threatened him with juju grin grin
He now holds me tight grin
Kai salomy grin grin grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Johnn44: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Imagine climbing a mountain, once you get to the top you rest then look for a bigger mountain to climb
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.