Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. (18890 Views)

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience / Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone / Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Nwanna2588: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
The number one reason unrequited love is not good.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by pedro4hope(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
You are absolutely correct in this article
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Yes. Share my experience? No.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Which one is ghosting again?

I don't think anyone has ever done that to me. However if anyone should ghost me, I'll move on now. It's not a do or die affair. It's just like a break-up. So, you move on.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by VinnyBaba: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
BreezyRita:
Happened to me last month. I'm still reeling from the effect.

You demanded for the Latest Iphone, right? ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by chukkystar(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Enokela B. U did this to me too
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Yuneehk(f): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
blesskewe:
This happened to me of recent, he ghosted me for 3months.....
Just this week, he just came up
Wanting to continue the relationship

Without Explanation
Ntn
If you ghost me, just be going from there. You'll only chop embarrassment if you return.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
I am the king of ghosting.

Have ghosted a lot in the past.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Amajuoyi44(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=concho post=124762466]Currently ghosting my partner

Had bank issues and doesnt have access to funds this weekend. She was the first I told and didn't even bother to ask her for money since she is always claiming that she doesn't have.

Only for me to overheard her female friend on phone telling her โ€œthanks my love, God should keep blessing you so you send me more โ€œ

She sent her money yesterday when we had non at home thinking I won't find out.

hahahaha bro u never marry" got married to her and see that if she had 50k, na that your 2k way dey for house

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by DaveHarry(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
my babe ghost me? If she does for only 3 days sef, relationship is over no matter d feelings. I move away instant. Na my way be dat
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Scarrr: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
narite:
Yeah! Ghosting almost 4 to 5 ladies right now. I got sick of them all, too tired and kind to tell them I am done. It my hope they are intelligent enough to get the message.
you be og o .. for this economy u dey ghost up to 5 ladies and most likely they keep other 2 or 3 ๐Ÿ˜’..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by bigcee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
blesskewe:

Without Explanation
Ntn
What nonsense. Please move on abeg

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Allisgud: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Any girl try it with me I go bone am o,it will only pain me if I have spent on her but never nack to my satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Kaytixy: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dimaya:
There's a psychology behind ghosting.

More often than not, it's young women who frequently ghost men for this reason:

If your girlfriend is between the ages of 18-25, she's always being hit upon (toasted) by several men. It so happens while she's dating you, she will meet guys who are better than you. Rather than break things off, she will take a break from the relationship to try the new guy out. She won't return your calls, spend weekends unavailable, appear to be moody. She's testing the waters with new guy while still guaranteed your commitment. At that moment, you're her backup plan.

If new guy is better/richer/funkier and if he offers commitment, after a month of ghosting you, she will break things off officially. If the dude doesn't match you, she'll make up some BS reason to return. Ghosting is the warning sign your competition is auditioning for her affection.

Don't just take my word for it, there are countless examples where this actually happened. Listen to the guys in this video narrate how their girlfriends ghosted them for over a week and a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXVbs-1fhA

Now ask yourself if that's not what happened. If a woman ghosts you, 100% there's someone else.

My advice: Cut your losses and move on.
you deserve an award for this baba. Exactly how it happened with me. She ghosted me and at the time, I knew she was testing the waters. But I later got angry and let the relationship go but it wasn't easy though but I did it and was later proud of myself because she came back to beg and I no gree again.

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by talented321: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Oil they ur head'''
Jewessgratitud3:
Which one is ghosting again?

I don't think anyone has ever done that to me. However if anyone should ghost me, I'll move on now. It's not a do or die affair. It's just like a break-up. So, you move on.

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by kkins25(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
And d all ghosted u smiley
oh no.. I had a problem of not putting in effort. So, naturally, it faded away.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Uchemus(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sakobaba:
*Executive House For Sale*๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

4 bedroom flat EXECUTIVE bungalow with P.O.P, both the wall and the ceiling, on half a plot of land in a small estate at *Olayemi, Ayobo, Ipaja, Lagos.*
Title: *Registered Survey*& Governor's Consent
Price: *#45M*
*Video ๐Ÿ“ท Available*. Dm/call: zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six for details and inspection

So this bungalow is 45 million. Is there gold mine onside the house?

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Abicarrick: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
In all the relationships I've been over time, na me dey ghost people..... Cos before u do say u wan ghost me..... I don move on sef without you knowing

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by NACE13: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
My last 3 relationship/situationship I ghosted them all. I don't need to be told before I can read their intentions.
One tried it and came back to beg. I asked her, "If Bobo didn't break your heart, would you have thought about coming back?". She was all about the lies and shii- Telling me she was with another guy while thinking about me and it was obvious she wasn't over me, that's why the other Bobo broke things off with her.

The next one stood me up when I had already made plans for our dinner date. She didn't even call to apologize. I just deleted her number straight and cut communication. She called and called, sent me multiple texts. I just replied her with "I am busy, I'll talk to you later".

The one that just ended this year, I was noticing some funny tones and behaviours when we talk on phone. She hardly replied my texts, always telling me about guys wooing her just to fill her ego-meter and trying to make me feel jealous. I just shook my head and smiled to myself. I just went "Willy-Willy" mode on her. She got the message after calling me a few times and I was cold in my replies. Told me she missed me, wanna hear my voice and I was like "Oh, really? OK, you've heard it,are you OK now?".

I learnt to smell their BS from a mile away and take off before they even realise I'm gone. They most times come back if they notice that you don't really give a damn.
I'm not a redpiller but I learnt a thing or two from Ubunja smiley

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by jeromestarks: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
IyaTola:
It is cruel, I prefer closure. The Ghoster may feel they are doing the best thing by not hurting the Ghostee's feelings. As a Ghostee, it hurts and he/she will wonder what went wrong.
This exactly what I did to my current man..
I no even dey pick his call again....

I wan focus on my life abeg....I need my own attention...

But to be honest, the reason I didn't say anything to him (about me excommunicating myself from him) is to ensure my coming back to him .I can cook up any story about my absence ( that's if another woman no wa take him oo)....
Verily verily I saw unto you, he sees through your shenanigans and it will be his time to treat you like shit when you come back. That man is smarter than you and he will never truly commit to you again.

You will lose him. It will pain you. And you will never find a man to love you again. You will try commiting suicide when the time comes.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by KingEarnest(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
NACE13:
My last 3 relationship/situationship I ghosted them all. I don't need to be told before I can read their intentions.
One tried it and came back to beg. I asked her, "If Bobo didn't break your heart, would you have thought about coming back?". She was all about the lies and shii- Telling me she was with another guy while thinking about me and it was obvious she wasn't over me, that's why the other Bobo broke things off with her.

The next one stood me up when I had already made plans for our dinner date. She didn't even call to apologize. I just deleted her number straight and cut communication. She called and called, sent me multiple texts. I just replied her with "I am busy, I'll talk to you later".

The one that just ended this year, I was noticing some funny tones and behaviours when we talk on phone. She hardly replied my texts, always telling me about guys wooing her just to fill her ego-meter and trying to make me feel jealous. I just shook my head and smiled to myself. I just went "Willy-Willy" mode on her. She got the message after calling me a few times and I was cold in my replies. Told me she missed me, wanna hear my voice and I was like "Oh, really? OK, you've heard it,are you OK now?".

I learnt to smell their BS from a mile away and take off before they even realise I'm gone. They most times come back if they notice that you don't really give a damn.
Ubunja is a great man.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Spiff20(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
I've been ghosted for two months starting from my birthday. She said she fell in the toilet and broke her waist and that's the reason for ghosting. People that ghost, you'll turn to a ghost makachi.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Gopitoto: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dimaya:

If your girlfriend is between the ages of 18-25, she's always being hit upon (toasted) by several men. It so happens while she's dating you, she will meet guys who are better than you. Rather than break things off, she will take a break from the relationship to try the new guy out. She won't return your calls, spend weekends unavailable, appear to be moody. She's testing the waters with new guy while still guaranteed your commitment. At that moment, you're her backup plan.

If new guy is better/richer/funkier and if he offers commitment, after a month of ghosting you, she will break things off officially. If the dude doesn't match you, she'll make up some BS reason to return. Ghosting is the warning sign your competition is auditioning for her affection.

Don't just take my word for it, there are countless examples where this actually happened. Listen to the guys in this video narrate how their girlfriends ghosted them for over a week and a month.

Now ask yourself if that's not what happened. If a woman ghosts you, 100% there's someone else.

Thank you and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by DonBenny77(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dimaya:

No losses to cut
I don't give a shi shi
Financial loss at least
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by RedAlert08(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
KingEarnest:
Ubunja is a great man.
Which one be ubunja again?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by KingEarnest(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
RedAlert08:
Which one be ubunja again?
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by tunjilee003: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
NACE13:

alpha male

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Blitzking: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
blessingnenye:
Have you been ghosted by a partner? Such feelings can inflict an untold pain in any individual. It is so devastating. Your relationship was awesome, you can hardly go a day without checking up on each other. Your communication was so effective in such that the absence might signal anxiety and self imposed fear.

All of a sudden, they stopped calling you, they stopped chatting. They became so cold, distant and unavailable. Even when you try to do that, is either you are completely ignored or you get a cold and brief response. You attempt to visit, they keep giving you one and thousands excuses just to scare you away.

They just disappeared out of the blues leaving you in the cloud. You keep wondering what you did or what went wrong. No closure, no explanation or at least an opportunity to apologize in case you erred unknowingly or did something to them unintentionally. They just backed out completely leaving you pondering if the relationship is over.

A lot of folks had gone trough this phase or currently undergoing it at the moment. No matter how strong, skillful or competent you are, rejection sucks and kills oneโ€™s esteem/ ego. Being ghosted by a partner makes you assume you ainโ€™t good enough for the one giving you such rejection.
Av one more ghosting to do before settling down..its going to be painful I wish I can have both of them but they are both powerful women dem no go gree each other even though they don't need to stay in the same house I go buy their separate house.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Whyzaid(f): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
M
blesskewe:

Without Explanation
Ntn
my sister run ooo, talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by NohurryInLife: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
blesskewe:

Without Explanation
Ntn
No vex my sister. Abeg I take God beg you, try reason with ahm. Frustration fit make man craze I swear. Ahbeg!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by chccho(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
BreezyRita:
Happened to me last month. I'm still reeling from the effect.
Same happened to me too last month, I was mentally sick for some weeks.
I still wonder what I did till today

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by kelspinall(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
na who geh relationship dey worry about ghosting...
leaves......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.