Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. (18906 Views)

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience / Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone / Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by chccho(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Which one is ghosting again?

I don't think anyone has ever done that to me. However if anyone should ghost me, I'll move on now. It's not a do or die affair. It's just like a break-up. So, you move on.

Easier said, if u weren't emotionally involved/attached to the person but if u were trust me that thing dey pain ehn!!??

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
chccho:

Easier said, if u weren't emotionally involved/attached to the person but if u were trust me that thing dey pain ehn!!??

You'll sha move on. .
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
blessingnenye:

All of a sudden, they stopped calling you, they stopped chatting. They became so cold, distant and unavailable. Even when you try to do that, is either you are completely ignored or you get a cold and brief response. You attempt to visit, they keep giving you one and thousands excuses just to scare you away .

You sure?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by chccho(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
NACE13:
My last 3 relationship/situationship I ghosted them all. I don't need to be told before I can read their intentions.
One tried it and came back to beg. I asked her, "If Bobo didn't break your heart, would you have thought about coming back?". She was all about the lies and shii- Telling me she was with another guy while thinking about me and it was obvious she wasn't over me, that's why the other Bobo broke things off with her.

The next one stood me up when I had already made plans for our dinner date. She didn't even call to apologize. I just deleted her number straight and cut communication. She called and called, sent me multiple texts. I just replied her with "I am busy, I'll talk to you later".

The one that just ended this year, I was noticing some funny tones and behaviours when we talk on phone. She hardly replied my texts, always telling me about guys wooing her just to fill her ego-meter and trying to make me feel jealous. I just shook my head and smiled to myself. I just went "Willy-Willy" mode on her. She got the message after calling me a few times and I was cold in my replies. Told me she missed me, wanna hear my voice and I was like "Oh, really? OK, you've heard it,are you OK now?".

I learnt to smell their BS from a mile away and take off before they even realise I'm gone. They most times come back if they notice that you don't really give a damn.
I'm not a redpiller but I learnt a thing or two from Ubunja smiley
Its funny how this just happened to me last month and I am just getting over it after some weeks
Mehnnn, Ghosting dey pain oooo!! Especially when u know u did everything right and were doing your best to tick all the right boxes then Boom!!! Somebody just disappears shocked nafter getting so emotionally attached, going out on dates, spending money and probably falling in love that thing cuts like a knife!!
In my case we could talk from now till forever, never got tired of each other, connected on the same wave length, liked each other, went out on dates and i was beginning to tell myself "e be like say i don find wife oo! If we can work it out I go just propose!!! Hmmn!!! shocked
I noticed something about some ladies, some can easily be carried away by the most trivial things. Most times when a lady ghosts u, there's a very high tendency she's already talking to someone else and carried away by rubbish but they don't realize it until it blows up.
If u were genuinely interested and vested in someone and had great plans for the person and the person ghosts u, just take it, ITS FOR YOUR GOOD!! it's gonna hurt for a while but u gotta move.. The wrong person has to go for the right person to step in.
One day they will look back and regret, u will also look back and be glad they ghosted u..
Shalom

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Rhozabeth(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dimaya:
There's a psychology behind ghosting.

More often than not, it's young women who frequently ghost men for this reason:

If your girlfriend is between the ages of 18-25, she's always being hit upon (toasted) by several men. It so happens while she's dating you, she will meet guys who are better than you. Rather than break things off, she will take a break from the relationship to try the new guy out. She won't return your calls, spend weekends unavailable, appear to be moody. She's testing the waters with new guy while still guaranteed your commitment. At that moment, you're her backup plan.

If new guy is better/richer/funkier and if he offers commitment, after a month of ghosting you, she will break things off officially. If the dude doesn't match you, she'll make up some BS reason to return. Ghosting is the warning sign your competition is auditioning for her affection.

Don't just take my word for it, there are countless examples where this actually happened. Listen to the guys in this video narrate how their girlfriends ghosted them for over a week and a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXVbs-1fhA

Now ask yourself if that's not what happened. If a woman ghosts you, 100% there's someone else.

My advice: Cut your losses and move on.
Your response is apt!!! I can testify to this! Funny enough, the girl and I are still together but with much much less commitment from my side. If I see u, I see u, if I no see u, I eraze u from my mind. And am doing this with serious caution!!!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
I know this doesn't apply to me but I will love to derail by sharing my experience as a ghoster(mind you it was not a partner but prospective bf)

I realized that I will always be struggling to prove myself to him. He had those redpill traits and saw posts of him that I personalized

I just couldn't reconcile it. You are vehemently preaching against my type online and sharing your prejudice, so what singled me out from those you have shown aversion to?

How could I cut off from him? What excuse could I give?
If it's a short or poor man or has a flaw or something I would tell him. But here,there was nothing I could accuse him since he only shared his opinions and didn't wrong me. If he asked why I no longer want to speak with him,what will I say?
So I had to ghost him.

Or maybe I was insecure . I don't know.

It is fear that made me do it. It is the easy way out. No drama,just quietly go. It takes strength to communicate. And I am conflict avoidant,I will run from who / what I feel overwhelms me. Maybe I was a coward. Maybe I should have been bravery instead of cower away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by chccho(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You'll sha move on. .
We all feel and can handle pain differently! Some people can snap out of it in just a few days and some can get trapped in it for a much longer time,for some it could even affect them mentally.. As for me i have learnt to build the muscle and threshold to absorb and move on. E no easy sha but, all of us go dey alright Las Las

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by haybee2018(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
I get Doctor's degree for this field grin...i just dey pray make he commot for my blood.
Ah fit ghost your ghost if possible

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by narite: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Scarrr:
you be og o .. for this economy u dey ghost up to 5 ladies and most likely they keep other 2 or 3 ๐Ÿ˜’..
It does not take money to have ladies. You just have to give them little while giving them expectations that bigger is coming. In the meantime you shower them with attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
blesskewe:
This happened to me of recent, he ghosted me for 3months.....
Just this week, he just came up
Wanting to continue the relationship

Without Explanation
Ntn

He need the coochie again... Bw wise...
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
chccho:

We all feel and can handle pain differently! Some people can snap out of it in just a few days and some can get trapped in it for a much longer time,for some it could even affect them mentally.. As for me i have learnt to build the muscle and threshold to absorb and move on. E no easy sha but, all of us go dey alright Las Las

True.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by drimzsmoke(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
tunjilee003:
or your babe is lesb

Bi
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by AhmadJamil(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
concho:
Currently ghosting my partner

Had bank issues and doesnt have access to funds this weekend. She was the first I told and didn't even bother to ask her for money since she is always claiming that she doesn't have.

Only for me to overheard her female friend on phone telling her โ€œthanks my love, God should keep blessing you so you send me more โ€œ

She sent her money yesterday when we had non at home thinking I won't find out.

You are waiting for your girlfriend to give you money?
What a LOOSER

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by AhmadJamil(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Uchemus:

So this bungalow is 45 million. Is there gold mine onside the house?

Please ask the dumb fuy
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Negroid001(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
BreezyRita:
Happened to me last month. I'm still reeling from the effect.
Coming from someone who ghosts women a lot. It's insecurity that makes us ghost y'all. We want to serve you the breakfast and not the other way round. It's a bad habit I've managed to break sha. May God help us all
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by drimzsmoke(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
narite:

It does not take money to have ladies. You just have to give them little while giving them expectations that bigger is coming. In the meantime you shower them with attention
Lolz...you just described low self esteem girls who are probably jobless

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Zonefree(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Uchemus:

So this bungalow is 45 million. Is there gold mine onside the house?
That guy is probably a scammer. I don't think there's a way half plot of land can contain 4 bedroom bungalow and still have enough space for 4 vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by narite: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz...you just described low self esteem girls who are probably jobless
Regardless of the name you bestowed upon them, the process works. A man just need to deeply understand he his the one been seek for not the other way round. Only few men out there probably understood this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by DANIEL5050(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is the exact thing I have been experiencing lately. Been dating this lady for close to 3 years now and all of a sudden she started ghosting me.

Perhaps, it's because I'm still a student and I'm not funding her I don't really know. That sh*t sucks...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Rooneyx(f): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
The guy na real MUGU and a MUMU. My dear chop him dry like okporoko
blesskewe:
This happened to me of recent, he ghosted me for 3months.....
Just this week, he just came up
Wanting to continue the relationship

Without Explanation
Ntn
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by blesskewe(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
NohurryInLife:

No vex my sister. Abeg I take God beg you, try reason with ahm. Frustration fit make man craze I swear. Ahbeg!!!

It hurts though, when you're so used to someone and the person Just poof

Haba na

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Scarrr: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
narite:

It does not take money to have ladies. You just have to give them little while giving them expectations that bigger is coming. In the meantime you shower them with attention.
lol I no envy u.. it's too much work, with all the things I carry fr mind and head . Make I still con add multiple women and their baggages
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Dancebreaker: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Once I see the signs, I no dey bother resurrect Lazarus again.

You ghost me, I pay homage to the death and move on

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
#scoffs ...

Well as an introvert, i dnt do much talking.. So i do this instead..

It wasnt my fault though. She seemed disinterested and i did d needful.
Why she kept blowing up my phone was what i could nt wrap my head around..

Kept sending series of mssg to my whatsapp saying i'm heartless, nahhh, made my heart hardened d more..

I told her all d while she was coming for me " look if this shiit aint mutual then it's D.O.A for me" bt it was mutual bt i wasnt understanding her anymore and she wasnt saying nothing so i bounced..

I felt bad after a while though..

It's still never was my fault..

we on good terms nw btw..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by narite: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Scarrr:
lol I no envy u.. it's too much work, with all the things I carry fr mind and head . Make I still con add multiple women and their baggages

Man constantly worries about tomorrow, that he forget today and when tomorrow comes, he wishes he could go back to yesterday. He lives as if he will never die and died as if he as never lived.

Free yourself from earthly bondages, it great to have goals but it should not be a must do or die thing. Enjoy and savor the present, experience is the only thing you will take away from this life. So my friend fill your life with experiences as much as possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Emaprince: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sakobaba:
*Executive House For Sale*๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

4 bedroom flat EXECUTIVE bungalow with P.O.P, both the wall and the ceiling, on half a plot of land in a small estate at *Olayemi, Ayobo, Ipaja, Lagos.*
Title: *Registered Survey*& Governor's Consent
Price: *#45M*
*Video ๐Ÿ“ท Available*. Dm/call: zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six for details and inspection
When better 4bedroom semi detached duplexes for lekki dey go for 70m. Na ordinary 4bedroom flat in a local place like ipaja you dey sell 45m. Ordinary flat o..and with that tight space I'm seeing.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Dancebreaker: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
BreezyRita:
Happened to me last month. I'm still reeling from the effect.
Sorry dear. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Bi
BI's
My preferred choice of partner these days. Dnt ask me why..
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
concho:
Currently ghosting my partner

Had bank issues and doesnt have access to funds this weekend. She was the first I told and didn't even bother to ask her for money since she is always claiming that she doesn't have.

Only for me to overheard her female friend on phone telling her โ€œthanks my love, God should keep blessing you so you send me more โ€œ

She sent her money yesterday when we had non at home thinking I won't find out.

Very selfish gender men should wise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
MadeMan01:
Ghosting is a blessing in disguise. I remember a girl I was planning to marry. We had gone deep were even planning number of kids
We dated for about 18 months. Just before COVID lockdown, I lost my job. She went for NYSC in Kaduna. When lockdown was declared, I expected her to return to Lagos but she said she would be in Abuja to be near her aunt, and from there she told me she was not in to me". Man I just knew it would likely happen because I was home for over 12 months.
Now things are much better for me, she is still being passed from guy to guy. Her kid sister is married. Na she loose
. good boyy
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
AhmadJamil:

You are waiting for your girlfriend to give you money?
What a LOOSER
stfu pussio.. Y d bloody ef is she is partner if she's nt suppose to or shouldnt..
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by NACE13: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
KingEarnest:
Ubunja is a great man.
Yes, he is.
I wonder where he is now though.

To some, he is a hero. To a few, he is a Misogynistic maniac but to all, he is a Legend!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.