Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) (49570 Views)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Which power Jesus get? If Jesus get power why pastors dey use bulletproof cars?

When Pastors become Jesus Christ? If Christ himself had the power to walk on water, which he supposedly did, why him been dey enter boats sometimes?

Concept of necessity.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by pretydiva(f): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who this one dey deceive?? undecided grin
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
LivingSage:
Are you angry I said the reality? I can't help u o

No. I am not angry that Jesus, Mohammed, the bible and koran are also scams and hoaxes. I am just disappointed.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin angry angry angry lamba

So when you're with them in their den, you didn't do nada. To preserve kidnapper's family shey
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

When Pastors become Jesus Christ? If Christ himself had the power to walk on water, which he supposedly did, why him been dey enter boats sometimes?

Concept of necessity.

SUPPOSEDLY, is the keyword. Las las bible na scam. Jesus na scam.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by mayorofyentown(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided
Belike you day read my mind

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by LivingSage: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
You seem pained shocked
DodadaKoKigbe:

No. I am not angry that Jesus, Mohammed, the bible and koran are also scams and hoaxes. I am just disappointed.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Bobxin: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
After following them and the lives of people and customers are now safe, for the five days, why didn't you disappear?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

SUPPOSEDLY, is the keyword. Las las bible na scam. Jesus na scam.

Na you talk am baba, no be me.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by mkoabiola: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
No one is even talking about d security agents there were killed.

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by obuburam: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
See this ode, you followed them to save people. But after the people had been saved,you still stayed with them for 5 solid days. This man head dey turn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Bobxin: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Akwa is my brother from same umunna and I believe he is richer than 90% of yoruba obas In South West
Na wealth we dey talk about. You're shifting the goal post. Double standard 🥱
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by obstead200(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Name one kidnapped pastor or imam that has ever disappeared.
don't be stupid sir.

Name one pastor or imam who openly claims he will disappear in the face of danger
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ColdzOutside: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I will NOT reread lies told to your by Arab and white supremacists.
Sorry young man, e go better grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Jd10k(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
You really learnt well from your contemporaries The god of men in our various churches and those Alfa who are always fighting for their God.
Oga Native doctor instead of All this explanation you should have just disarmed the kidnapers. I remembered when arm robbers came to Baba Luku house they swept All night.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hahahahaha, his charms couldn't help him.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Minime10(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Your bodyguards ought to be stronger in all aspects in order to provide the much needed cover and security for you. So if they could be killed that cheap, I wonder if you are not just another Yahoo Yahoo promax a. k. a native doctor🤓
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dvmb as Fvck damage control undecided
Uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 🤣🤣😁😁😅😅
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ArcFresky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Is there any juju that is real?

dey play.
Even the Bible, Ephesians 6:12 said:

"For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Samogloby: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Was he kidnapped by another tribe or his people, IPOB, ESN or Upper Iweka miscreants? Just asking
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by 9japicker(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2023

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Not that he is lying oooo, he is just bending the truth 🤪🤪
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Scam!

Even though I believe in the potency of black power and seen it work, I am also a believer that it will always fail when you need the most.

I once asked my scientist why it happens that way, and he said it’s because we don’t use it SOLELY for the purpose it was created for.
This your statement Sha!
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Mosba: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is he trying to say that he didn't pay big ransom to escape?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Clinghton: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
His bodyguards didn't fortify themselves, what a shame.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by victorazy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided

And he couldn't protect him aid
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by delishpot: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
His Magas will still pay for him to do disappearing jaz for them.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
God don expose you. U no get any power joor
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Timblaze(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oga ! No scam us again.. forget that thing. U no fit disappear.😄😄😄LWKM
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by lildonn222: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Scam!

Even though I believe in the potency of black power and seen it work, I am also a believer that it will always fail when you need the most.

I once asked my scientist why it happens that way, and he said it’s because we don’t use it SOLELY for the purpose it was created for.
Did you care to ask him what the purpose was?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by musicwriter(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Funny enough, the people here castigating the native doctor are Christians and Muslims. They have no clue that the native doctor, pastors and Imams are one and the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Governor Ambode’s Bulletproof Cars / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.