Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! (5482 Views)

+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Baronthecelebri: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na their way
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by ArmedArmada: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
Oga...u are just jealous....they did night vigil.... if u want to join ...tell her

grin grin

On a serious note.... u are just naive...U no sabi woman way.... dont u read comment from most married men here? wife wey dem marry for house for years still form saint when it comes to sex..be using indirect moves..

Women will always pretend when it comes to sex....make it look like u made them do it...like they never wanted it...like they are doing u a favour....woman will visit u amd be saying....."i will soon be going oo" ... go naaaaa...na lie ooo...na their green light be that for off pant...

na their way.... ur own is to make a woman feel desired and let her off pant by herself ..all those i am a chorister, i pray twice a week are just mind games to make u feel she's a good girl...

saying u are helping her focus and blocking her is telling her u are a mumu or that u dont desire her anymore.... u know how many sex starved idiót dey her dm waiting for you to fvck up...she will just respond to their chat and u have replaced in a second... na husband hard to see for woman.....fvck boys full everywhere .. grin

Yo, man. This is a funny post but it's also true. I'm curious, what other green lights do women give?

I'd like to know from an academic perspective

Cos I've heard that women can sometimes signal a guy ten to fifteen times before he finally picks up on the fact that she's into him.
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by shopwiser: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Better go and get tested.. you might be carrying
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by freddie009(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

You are a sharp guy. I tuale for you
Even the wife I marry with my hard earned money oh, anytime I want go there, I go appease her make she feel desired and wanted . If not, the sex won't be inspiring. Every woman is wired like that
Brother ignore her, she go play come your side. You can work on women psych.
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Silentgroper(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

You are a sharp guy. I tuale for you
Even the wife I marry with my hard earned money oh, anytime I want go there, I go appease her make she feel desired and wanted . If not, the sex won't be inspiring. Every woman is wired like that

Appease her ... how do you do that
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by AdamuKD: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

Appease her ... how do you do that
May buy her her favourite thing or be gisting with her in the kitchen grin grin
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Silentgroper(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

May buy her her favourite thing or be gisting with her in the kitchen grin grin

how does she appease you when she needs the stuff
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by AdamuKD: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

how does she appease you when she needs the stuff
It's through her body language na. Guy man go just code grin
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Bornboy4: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
When Pastor wife born for assistant Pastor for my area. angry
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
ArmedArmada:

Yo, man. This is a funny post but it's also true. I'm curious, what other green lights do women give?

I'd like to know from an academic perspective

Cos I've heard that women can sometimes signal a guy ten to fifteen times before he finally picks up on the fact that she's into him.

I'm cold ......mumu.....is your room Russia or alska?? that's green flight for rush me.....

I don't want my clothes to stain...give me ur top to wear....haaa ..seduction 101 just entered final project approval.....she wants to kill u with pointing nipplés....

The easiest code to miss...."I've only had sex once this year".....that's a two in one code ...she's forming she doesn't visit or fvck guys anyhow and also she's overdue for correct pounding.....

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by ArmedArmada: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

I'm cold ......mumu.....is your room Russia or alska?? that's green flight for rush me.....

I don't want my clothes to stain...give me ur top to wear....haaa ..seduction 101 just entered final project approval.....she wants to kill u with pointing nipplés....

The easiest code to miss...."I've only had sex once this year".....that's a two in one code ...she's forming she doesn't visit or fvck guys anyhow and also she's overdue for correct pounding.....

Thanks, man
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Quality20(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
After spoiling her with fornication, now she has discovered her prostitute tendencies u are complaining
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Techie25: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2023
UPDATE!!!!

I forgot to update here, After 5 days, she contacted me and I snubbed her call. Later called her in the evening for us to meet.
We met and she wanted to hug me and pretend as if nothing ever happened. I pushed her away and kept a straight face. I told her I dont have time for this, She should state what she called me for that I have exams to read for.

She claimed she doesn't know what's happening and because of time I just stated exactly what happened to her while watching her face. She kept mute for like 3 minutes and then said She didn't see me, She started all those emotional bullshits and even cried that she didn't see me. Was even swearing. She claimed if she did, She would have called me or say Hi, that she even showed those guys my place while passing by and introduced me as her EX, lmao.. dey play

So I told her it is her life and I really don't give a shit who she sleeps with WTF but really wanted to know why after claiming sister Mary AMAKA and you wanted to focus and bla bla bla, then you still go around sleeping with guys. She said she actually went to charge her pone lol (OVERNIGHT OHHHH) and nothing happened. I told her I'm not a fool and if she continue lying, I'd leave here immediately, and she began that nonsense fake cry abi fake act again. Then later admitted they did but she didn't plan it. Why wont u plan it when it is only those yahoo looking boys that have light in the whole of my area? you don't have female friends? dey play

I confronted her that I'm certain he's not the only one she has slept with and she said she has actually slept with another guy also. LMAO. Ahsawo kobo kobo

Sister Mary AMAKA, SISTER Pastoress of the most high, collecting dick upadan. Her WhatsApp status before I blocked her nah church church and church, they deceive herself. She lied she really wanted to stop but somehow she still ends up having sex with guys. Lol . I told her she better helps herself because she's heading towards addiction and when that happens, You are on your own.

Told her its her business though and I cant help her fight that fight. That she is on her own, Told her she has been replaced and so far I am living a very happy life. Lol! and I could see how disappointed she was.

Since two days ago she has given me 9 missed calls, I'm not even gonna take that fucking calls because I honestly don't know what to discuss with her again grin, Will definitely block her call number too. FEAR WOMEN!!!! Lol grin grin

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Techie25: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Techie25:
UPDATE!!!!

I forgot to update here, After 5 days, she contacted me and I snubbed her call. Later called her in the evening for us to meet.
We met and she wanted to hug me and pretend as if nothing ever happened. I pushed her away and kept a straight face. I told her I dont have time for this, She should state what she called me for that I have exams to read for.

She claimed she doesn't know what's happening and because of time I just stated exactly what happened to her while watching her face. She kept mute for like 3 minutes and then said She didn't see me, She started all those emotional bullshits and even cried that she didn't see me. Was even swearing. She claimed if she did, She would have called me or say Hi, that she even showed those guys my place while passing by and introduced me as her EX, lmao.. dey play

So I told her it is her life and I really don't give a shit who she sleeps with WTF but really wanted to know why after claiming sister Mary AMAKA and you wanted to focus and bla bla bla, then you still go around sleeping with guys. She said she actually went to charge her pone lol (OVERNIGHT OHHHH) and nothing happened. I told her I'm not a fool and if she continue lying, I'd leave here immediately, and she began that nonsense fake cry abi fake act again. Then later admitted they did but she didn't plan it. Why wont u plan it when it is only those yahoo looking boys that have light in the whole of my area? you don't have female friends? dey play

I confronted her that I'm certain he's not the only one she has slept with and she said she has actually slept with another guy also. LMAO. Ahsawo kobo kobo

Sister Mary AMAKA, SISTER Pastoress of the most high, collecting dick upadan. Her WhatsApp status before I blocked her nah church church and church, they deceive herself. She lied she really wanted to stop but somehow she still ends up having sex with guys. Lol . I told her she better helps herself because she's heading towards addiction and when that happens, You are on your own.

Told her its her business though and I cant help her fight that fight. That she is on her own, Told her she has been replaced and so far I am living a very happy life. Lol! and I could see how disappointed she was.

Since two days ago she has given me 9 missed calls, I'm not even gonna take that fucking calls because I honestly don't know what to discuss with her again grin, Will definitely block her call number too. FEAR WOMEN!!!! Lol grin grin

advanceDNA Dyfynezz12 PoliteActivist fyzaila Gadafii
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Techie25:

Baba..calm down....
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by fyzaila: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Techie25:

Omo i had to go and read your first post for recap. True True you gats fear my gender shocked shocked. Imagine forming holy holy online and otherwise offline.

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by PoliteActivist: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
fyzaila:

Omo i had to go and read your first post for recap. True True you gats fear my gender shocked shocked. Imagine forming holy holy online and otherwise offline.

Instead of "female" your gender ought be called "TGP" (the great pretenders)!
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by fyzaila: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Instead of "female" your gender ought be called "TGP" (the great pretenders)!

True no lies, base on individuality sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him / Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.