Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? (14791 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / My fiancée is cheating again / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by seyicodes(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
In Islam it is not.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:
■ A clone is an organism with the exact same genetic material.

Tell me how that applies to Adam and Eve??
A male has both X and Y chromosomes. So it is feasible to clone either a male or a female from an Adam. undecided
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by ukaface(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
1. He house u
2. He paid ur pride price
3. He feed's u
4. He pay all bills
5. He feed the children
6. He pays the children's school fees.
7. When your mother/father dies he is the one to spend money also when his mother/father dies he is the still the one to make all expenses
8. He walk all day to make sure u and the kids live a better life.
9. He sells his happiness for the family
10. He will be only regard as man when he produces something' but you as a woman can go into marriage without nothing
11. He know the worst u can do is to leave his house.
12. I don't like cheating but there is a different between cheating in men and cheating in woman'' the earlier u accept it the better for u
13. WITH MY HANDSOME WEED'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE CALLED '' IT IS NOT EASY''' GOING
You will advice your daughter about men like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by CJStarz: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Just imagine what you typed! Do you think all women are liabilities? Even a housewife is not a liability because she performs her wifely and motherly roles as well which the man cannot perform or pay back in cash. That you're a 'provider', whatever that means, doesn't give you the right to cheat on your wife,lord it over her or treat her like a thrash. Don't be too archaic or DICKY in your mentality.

GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Naturally men are considered providers. So therefore if a man can provide for you, what makes you think he shouldn't provide for others to get what he wants? If you claim because he cheats you too wants to cheat, then Madam become a provider yourself and take care of yourself by yourself. Pay your bills, house rent, data sub and do everything yourself with your own money.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:
Why Is Cheating Considered Normal In Men? But For A Woman, Hell Will Let Loose?

Because we are life (seed) carrier an it have mind of its own,
So, that makes us have two brains the one in the skull and the third leg grin
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
■ the reality is once women go for d highest bidder they will always b seen as properties

See d case of ned nwoko n regina
Do all women go for the highest bidder? We dey talk one thing, this one dey talk something else. undecided
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by GoodRocks: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
CJStarz:
Just imagine what you typed! Do you think all women are liabilities? Even a housewife is not a liability because she performs her wifely and motherly roles as well which the man cannot perform or pay back in cash. That you're a 'provider', whatever that means, doesn't give you the right to cheat on your wife,lord it over her or treat her like a thrash. Don't be too archaic or DICKY in your mentality.

Where in my comment did you see treat her like trash? Abi u just wan talk?

This is my last response to you
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1Sharon(f): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A male has both X and Y chromosomes. So it is feasible to clone either a male or a female from an Adam. undecided

Again, I ask do you know what a clone is?

How can a male and female be clones of each other? Do they have the same genetic material?
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Again, I ask do you know what a clone is?

How can a male and female be clones of each other? Do they have the same genetic material?
Yes they do. undecided
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
They see it as normal because so many women enabled them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yes they do. undecided

You've lost it.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jovialjune1:
They see it as normal because so many women enabled them.
That is also probably due to traditional beliefs. undecided
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:
You've lost it.
undecided
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Naturally men are considered providers. So therefore if a man can provide for you, what makes you think he shouldn't provide for others to get what he wants? If you claim because he cheats you too wants to cheat, then Madam become a provider yourself and take care of yourself by yourself. Pay your bills, house rent, data sub and do everything yourself with your own money.

By your logic, women that are the sole breadwinners are free to cheat as they like.

Shey you know not all men are providers.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by purples25(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
seyicodes:
In Islam it is not.

Haha, really?
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Abifarin16: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
1. He house u
3. He feed's u
4. He pay all bills
5. He feed the children
7. When your mother/father dies he is the one to spend money also when his mother/father dies he is the still the one to make all expenses
10. He will be only regard as man when he produces something' but you as a woman can go into marriage without nothing
12. I don't like cheating but there is a different between cheating in men and cheating in woman'' the earlier u accept it the better for u
13. WITH MY HANDSOME WEED'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE CALLED '' IT IS NOT EASY''' GOING
All this are not reason enough to cheat. If a person lacks self control they lack it. If a person is an addict and a pervert that's what they are no come dey try rationalize the irrational.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by GoodRocks: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

By your logic, women that are the sole breadwinners are free to cheat as they like.

QUICK ONE

OP, A rich man can marry a poor girl from a poor home but a poor girl can't marry a poor guy, why is this so?

If you can answer this then you've gotten the answers as to why men cheat
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Abifarin16: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
1. He house u
3. He feed's u
4. He pay all bills
5. He feed the children
All this are not reason enough to cheat. If a person lacks self control they lack it. If a person is an addict and a pervert that's what they are no come dey try rationalize the irrational.
1Sharon:

Abeg help me ask am.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Very simple because they can get away with It in Nigeria.

In that women in this clime will not leave their husbands easily because of shame,stigma,prejudice against divorcees/single mums in the dating field. This women face ostracization from their family as they have brought "Shame " to the family. And such shame will rub off on the divorcee female siblings as potential suitors will be wary of marrying them.

If she leaves,no financial security for her kids. As there are no child support laws that makes men stop supporting financially for their kids. The law doesn't force the men to keep up with the kid support and people will shamelessly defend those deadbeat by claiming it was "her manipulation of the kids" that caused him to neglect them

Plus we have people defending cheats.

That explains why op.

I really don't have problem with this reality,the only problem I have is when people try to restrain/demonize female tendencies( hypergamy et Al) but normalize polygamy.

Why shouldn't I leave my husband when he loses his job or can't sustain giving me the best of life when if he is in my shoes he will go for younger,fresher, interesting women when I don't appeal him? The former needs to be normalized not demonized . I will encourage any woman to take to her heels and run from a man that can no longer give her the best of life whether is loss of a job or illness or economy. Leave!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Puss360(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
bassdow:

hmm

Hope you taking note Puss360
Yes o... I'm still reading... Lol
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Abifarin16: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

QUICK ONE

OP, A rich man can marry a poor girl from a poor home but a poor girl can't marry a poor guy, why is this so?

Society has give the malefolk too much power to run around smashing like it were OK, but that's not right. We fit no explain your question up there but men have to do better. Hold ourselves up to a better standard in terms of commitment, loyalty and self control.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1Sharon(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

QUICK ONE

Are you kidding me?

Most Nigerians are poor! The women marry poor men all the time.

The hardworking wives that are hawking bread, roasting corn, farming, sometimes while pregnant and backing a second.

Do they look like they have a rich husband?

Alot of Nigerian men are not providers! The women are out there hustings just as much as they are.

If those women were not working the finances of home will suffer. Abeggg

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is also probably due to traditional beliefs. undecided

Has nothing to do with tradition, back in the day polygamous men were upfront with it, their wives knows, but these days, they sneak and cheat, when caught, some women will defend them or endure the marriage, which gives them more guts to keep cheating then call it nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
They let their pènis control their life and they are proud of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by GoodRocks: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

Society has give the malefolk too much power to run around smashing like it were OK, but that's not right. We fit no explain your question up there but men have to do better. Hold ourselves up to a better standard in terms of commitment, loyalty and self control.

Dude it has been Scientifically proven that Women cheat far more than men but barely get caught. Dude a girl can be seeing you and at the same time be seeing 4 other guys and you'll never know about it.

Men are real and not pretenders, this is why it's easy to spot when a man is cheating. But you see Women? That's discussion for another day. Their cheating is mad gan! Dude she can be dating you and be knacking your friend, and all the boys in her area Must have penetrated her honeypot before And yet she'll still code like nothing happened. Women cheat far more than men

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by SmartPolician: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Felimax:
He who pays the Piper dictate the tune.

This is the display of absurdity with impunity.

People like you take your wives abroad and think it's okay for you to continue cheating on her while she prays for you to repent. Unfortunately, that never happens.

When she unleashes their marital laws on you, the authorities will deal with you. Afterwards, you come online and start wailing and advising men not to bring their Nigerian wives abroad. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Has nothing to do with tradition, back in the day polygamous men are upfront with it, their wives knows, but these days, they sneak and cheat, when caught, some women will defend them or endure the marriage, which gives them more guts to keep cheating then call it nature.

Exactly. They always claim polygamy after they're caught cheating. That is not polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Faithy04: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sitting is not a normal thing
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jovialjune1:
■ Has nothing to do with tradition, back in the day polygamous men are upfront with it, their wives knows, but these days, they sneak and cheat, when caught, some women will defend them or endure the marriage, which gives them more guts to keep cheating then call it nature.
The reaction of the women is what I said also stems from traditional ideas/problems. undecided
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by phemmyfour: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:
Cos your gender is at the receiving end of unwanted pregnancy, loss of womb etc
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by GoodRocks: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you kidding me?

Most Nigerians are poor! The women marry poor men all the time.

The hardworking wives that are hawking bread, roasting corn, farming, sometimes while pregnant and backing a second.

Do they look like they have a rich husband?

Alot of Nigerian men are not providers! The women are out there hustings just as much as they are.

If those women were not working the finances of home will suffer. Abeggg

You're just ranting. Madam answer my question and stop lamenting!

A man can marry a poor girl from a poor home but a poor girl can't marry a poor guy, why is this so ?
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by moshino(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:

Would you rather have a key that can open many different locks (Master Key), or have a lock that can be opened by many different keys (Ashewo Key)?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.