Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC (48952 Views)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
orazx:

You will need the tears later
Keep deceiving yourself, Na Supreme Court of Nigeria you are headed for the next beating.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Isobug: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Mmesoma people. Trying to jump from 3rd to 1st grin

Reno Omokri
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by garykoeman: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:
Chimanmada < wole soyinka
If you know you know
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by 7demons: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
spiSeyi:
Chimamanda dey eye minister of education grin but guess what Dati will only beat her black & blue with his mallam rod in the hotel wink . Igbo babes p*ssy is always juicy and slippery tongue . Datti ride on nothing do you. On a serious note if you expect the tribunal to oust BAT you are a mumu man! grin
Seun Rule 1 & 2
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Georgejeez: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
She came to find more storylines for her next letter to the POTUS .

I doubt if Biden have even read any of them .

#Atiku is coming
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Afamed:
Bunch of criminals
how many comments already? , relax your heart. Everybody must not be deceived by tinubu as he did to you guys
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Babastrong(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
It'll be easier for a loaded camel to pass through the eye of sewing needle than for OBI to win this case.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Inobeyourmate: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Another letter loading for Chiamamanda, bunch of mumus, if them like, make Obasanjo, the old ugly ape join them for tribunal, them go still labour in vain. I still don't understand how a sane person go still believe in this idiot Obi to become Nigerian president, him don become twitter president nah, abi eyin Biafla people, una no like am like that? Ori n ta yin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Go and Siddon somewhere my friend.

After he spent 8 years to destroy Anambra, you want to use 419 to push a failure into Aso Villa. You think everyone is Indomie generation that falls for Lamba.

Tinubu is a drug dealer and a well known criminal in the United States, ain't you ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Na True, amongst the over 200 minion citizens of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, it was APC that made you a Failure in your motherland Nigeria?

Lazy Almijiri.

You read what I took my time to post, yet chose to derail into this same weak attempt at insults... Seriously, there should be more in that brain of yours other than bigotry and sycophancy. Haba!

Well, when you are ready to answer my questions above, I will engage you again... Till then, go play in the mud with someone else. Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by merits(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bunch of failure........ called LP.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
how many comments already? , relax your heart. Everybody must not be deceived by tinubu as he did to you guys
Peter Obi Gringory Useless Man that wants to reap where he did not sow, struggling President with his Oga Abubakar Atiku?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Mosba: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obi would have won but Atiku has more votes declared in his favour,
Atiku would have won but his situation is just the same as Tinubu except for the number of votes
INEC can't win or lose in this case, at worst they will be tasked to go and conduct a rerun of election.
Tinubu on the sit of power and losing more supporters because of subsidy removal.

I can't imagine what is going on in the head of tribunal now
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Another letter loading for Chiamamanda, bunch of mumus, if them like, make Obasanjo, the old ugly ape join them for tribunal, them go still labour in vain. I still don't understand how a sane person go still believe in this idiot Obi to become Nigerian president, him don become twitter president nah, abi eyin Biafla people, una no like am like that? Ori n ta yin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
Same people that believed that President Buhari was replaced by Jibril El Sudani from the Republic of Sudan.

They would believe anything. They are Zombi-diots for a reason grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by tunde1200(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
no mind them

Once they can have it then it must go up in flames

Many of them are even calling for military coup in Nigeria

That is their mind towards Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Please shut up, Incoherent failed Obidient.

Tinubu is a drug dealer and a well known drug criminal in the United State grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by MatrixReloaded: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Agbado munchers will have seizures today.

I see them convulsing from their nose and mouth today.

Meanwhile Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka, and she’s even still a baby.

Obi is coming!

Ndi ala!

God bless Peter Obi!

God bless Datti Baba-Ahmed (who agbado munchers has been wishing he would abandon Obi).

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

May Nigeria defeat her current kidnappers.
Some words are sensitive to some persons.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by ifinger: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. πŸ™
Obi and his followers should keep deceiving themselves.

I diss these clowns with β€œDem Go Dey Pose” by Baba Fryo. Great jam!

Koshidanu agbado 🌽🌽🀑 Na labour go ki u how come u de get BP for pesin wey una say em carry 3rd? Shows u have 🦴🐾🦴🦴 to hide ! Labour choke u dia

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mosba:
Obi would have won but Atiku has more votes declared in his favour,
Atiku would have won but his situation is just the same as Tinubu except for the number of votes
INEC can't win or lose in this case, at worst they will be tasked to go and conduct a rerun of election.
Tinubu on the sit of power and losing more supporters because of subsidy removal.

I can't imagine what is going on in the head of tribunal now
Much ado about nothing, only Togolese or Ghanaians will believe otherwise.

Case that will already knew the outcome, before any useless petition was filed.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by blackdover: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by AutoChick4U(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Cos APC and Pdp just like vultures munched on their votes through rigging and violence
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Global2000: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Your wailing dey give me joy for belle.

Raskimonojendor:

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Benwallt(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Laboured tatty is at the rock bottom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Cos APC and Pdp just like vultures munched on their votes through rigging and violence
Wail on Wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Global2000:

Projection...the people in power don't wail. It's losers that wail. e.g. Peter Obi and his zombi-diots minions grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by DeShineShine(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ofo, ojo keji oja... Continue to labour in futility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Global2000:

Just imagine this incoherent Obidient, you wey carry person go Court they call them Wailer?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by AutoChick4U(f): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Wail on Wailer.
sufferhead

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by ogaemma: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bunch of hypocrites and failure's.
Datti Baba Ahmed, should tell us where he got money to build a private University, if his not his constituency money over the year's he used.
Kettle calling pot black.
No vacancy in Aso Rock.
If at all there will be a rerun, it will be between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Go and Siddon somewhere my friend.

After he spent 8 years to destroy Anambra, you want to use 419 to push a failure into Aso Villa. You think everyone is Indomie generation that falls for Lamba.
you're an idiot, I mean, one with certificate. Aren't you tired of circulating this useless picture?
What did your mind tell you Obi was doing in that picture?. This same road here in that picture was done by Peter Obi, it was after awarding it that he came to see how work was going. Until you Yoruba sissies delevelop mind to call out your leaders, your states will forever remain like pig farms and old and weak people like tinubu will keep dictating for u from their young age till they die and hand you over to their kids and " political sons". You all will keep claiming indigines of Lagos forever.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by SpatialKing(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. πŸ™
Obi and his followers should keep deceiving themselves.

I diss these clowns with β€œDem Go Dey Pose” by Baba Fryo. Great jam!

How is the trekking so far?

The trekking is affecting your line of thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.