Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men (8037 Views)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / Do Good Looking Nigerian Men In Yankee Intimidate Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
OP abeg make we hear word! angry angry angry angry angry.The opposite is the case because many of we naija bobos are even more better looking than naija women and the funny thing be say na many of these ugly naija babes na dem dey form pass.OP make u no vex me or i go start posting pictures of ugly naija babes for ur thread lipsrsealed.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Tosinville(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^oya omo boy
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ok here i roll grin grin grin grin grin

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by MMM2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
am not in 9ja right now undecided
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
typical igbo girl

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by segxi001(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
Believing that your soul mate is out there is critical to the preparation of manifesting him or her into your life. The basic law of attraction states that you will attract to you those things that match your state of belief: http://loversquotz..com/ for details
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Orikinla: Believe it or not, but this is a fact since I have been observing both single and married Nigerian men and women.
I have seen that there are more good looking Nigerian women than men.

So, the ugly Nigerian blokes have to make sure they make money to bribe or buy the attention of the pretty and sexy Nigerian babes and women.

You see many short and ugly Nigerian men with tall beautiful Nigerian babes and they really look odd.

My cousin's wife prefer me to walk with her on the street, but I had to stop when I was mistaken for her husband.

I see many pretty Nigerian babes who either walk ahead or behind their ugly Nigerian boyfriends or husbands and the pathetic guys bending backwards to be seen and noticed as the "owners" of their beautiful women.

To get  pretty and sexy Nigerian babe, you must be well connected, have regular cash flow or handsome.
But if you are poor and ugly, only God can help you.

I have heard and seen how ugly Nigerian men beg and plead for pretty Nigerian babes to agree to date them to boost their self-esteem.

The population of ugly Nigerian men keeps increasing with the downturn in the economy or are parents now breeding more ugly male children  than females?

To get the pretty babes, the ugly Nigerian guys use many sharp practices.
The poor ones use either cultism or sheer INTIMIDATION or what the Yorubas call "IGBOJU" to frighten the babes into a relationship.
They simply bully them and even violation them into relationship.

Other poor ones claim to be hip-hop artistes and use dark glasses to improve their looks and only remove them when they are about to go to bed.

Others plait their hair and wear low rise jeans and canvas shoes to look hip.

Others claim to be footballers and lie to the pretty babes that they will soon get million dollar soccer contracts in Europe or Asia.
After-all if Yobo can hook and marry the beauty pageant queen Adaeze, they too can make it and get their own WAGs.

And they frown whenever a handsome dude comes near their pretty babes.

The rich ugly guys just use their cash power and connections.
They simply advertise for female secretaries and thousands of unemployed female secondary school leavers and graduates apply for the elusive jobs and as they interview them, they can bamboozle and hoodwink the poor pretty girls into submission.
They just flash the cash and she is hooked with the juicy bait of the good life.

That is why you see handsome and successful Nigerian guys being harassed by many pretty and sexy Nigerian babes, because there are only few good looking Nigerian men in town.

Lot of them fail to take good care of themselves after having kids
Get real
You need to star looking Hard
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Tinax(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
cheesy
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Bisjosh(f): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
@poster ; U̶̲̥̅̊ are §o on point!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2012
Clap Clap Clap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience / When Nland babes Hears Its A MAKE-UP Test (+pics) / Man Came Down From His Expensive Car N@ked To Buy Fuel In Naija Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.