Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous (275 Views)

Most Men Here Are Hypocritical Bastards / Are all women hypergamous? / Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous by Azeemokoya: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
One term that often comes up in discussions about choosing our preferences for dating and eventually marriage is “hypergamy.”
Hypergamy, in its simplest sense, refers to the practice of marrying or forming relationships with individuals of a higher social or economic status, something I will call “dating or marrying up”.

Hypergamy has been a term used to describe the tendency of some women to seek partners who possess higher social or economic status than themselves.

It’s important to understand that hypergamy is not about gold-digging or seeking material gains. Instead, it has evolutionary roots, where women historically sought partners who could provide stability and security for their offspring.

While societal norms have evolved over time, the influence of hypergamy may still manifest in modern relationships.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/men-heres-why-you-must-also-be-hypergamous/

Re: Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous by Whazar(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Don’t know about hypergamy but since I started dating financially stable girls, I don dey fat 😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner When You Have Nothing To Talk About / She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. / My Rollercoaster Journey In Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.