Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46587 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Goodman2023: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

You know some months ago, someone threatened to kill Renos child...and from his findings, the person is an obidient and you know anything obidient is seen as igbo..since then, Reno has been anti igbo...

5 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by cremation1u: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Losing a loved one is a deeply emotional experience, and finding the perfect way to honour their memory is essential for the grieving process. Cremation urns have long been used to hold the ashes of the departed, providing a tangible vessel that symbolises the eternal bond between the living and the deceased. In recent times, the demand for more personalised and unique memorials has led to a rise in artistic and unconventional cremation urns. These remarkable creations go beyond the traditional designs, offering families the opportunity to celebrate the life of their loved one in a truly distinctive and meaningful way.
Artistry Meets Remembrance

artistic cremation urns are a fusion of creativity and remembrance, crafted by skilled artisans who pour their heart and soul into every piece. These talented individuals understand the importance of memorialising a loved one's life in a manner that reflects their personality and passions. As a result, artistic urns come in an array of forms, from elegantly hand-painted ceramics to hand-carved wooden masterpieces and even sculpted metal designs.
Every Artistic Urn Tells a Story

One of the most enchanting aspects of artistic cremation urns is the story they tell. Each unique piece encapsulates the essence of the departed, capturing their individuality and celebrating the moments that made their life extraordinary. For example, a ceramic urn adorned with vibrant colours and intricate patterns might symbolise the joyous spirit of someone who cherished life's every moment. On the other hand, a wooden urn meticulously carved with scenes from nature might honour a nature enthusiast who found solace in the great outdoors.

Preserving the Legacy for Generations

Artistic and unconventional cremation urns are not only a celebration of life but also a timeless heirloom that can be passed down through generations. Unlike conventional urns, which may be hidden away, these unique creations demand attention and appreciation. They serve as conversation pieces that encourage the sharing of stories and memories, ensuring that the legacy of the departed lives on in the hearts of family and friends.
Conclusion

Artistic and unconventional[url] cremation urns[https://www.chateauurns.com/] have revolutionised the way we remember and honour our loved ones. These remarkable creations go beyond the functional aspects of traditional urns, becoming symbols of love, life, and the cherished memories that connect us to those who have passed. As families seek more personalised and meaningful ways to commemorate their loved ones, artistic urns stand as a testament to the beauty of individuality and the everlasting power of remembrance. In choosing an artistic or unconventional urn, we not only preserve the legacy of the departed but also find comfort and healing in the midst of grief.
https://www.chateauurns.com/

1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Starve Igbos of Ewedu and gbegiri grin

Prepared under a playful dirty ground where kids with runny nose are

Forget Amala Sky and other fancy Yoruba restaurants

Go to local yoruba restaurants and see if you can take a bite
I love eating local food from local restaurants when I’m chanced especially in Ibadan and some areas in Lagos ,I lodged in an Anambra hotel recently but the food taste bland ,I couldn’t eat it even though it’s very expensive . No joke .

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Osobi32(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr Reno, I pray and hope u maintain this same energy and boldness when the reward for this particular writeup comes to ur doorstep. Pls do not say it's just politics and there shouldn't be hard feelings. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
OUT OF 40 MILLION PEOPLE, NOT EVERYBODY WILL TAKE INSULT LIGHTLY AND LET IT GO.

GO TO GUYANA, ONE IGBO GUY WENT THERE AND DECIDED TO KILL THE INDIAN PRESIDENT.

RENO IS IN UK, WITH HIGH GUN CRIME, WE HAVE IGBOS THERE.

IF ONE DECIDE TO FIRE RENO AFTER MANY YEARS OF TALKING NONSENSE.

UNA GO START TO CRY FOR AM, BUT NOW U ARE ALL WATCHING.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by NAC1666: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
dozymars:
Reno is a failure.

Of course, now that the man is making point he is a failure, but I soon as he puts on a red hat and talks about dating peter, the same man will immediately become the hero and the champion of the igbos.

The igbos are just simply useless…
VERY SAD INDEED!

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by dchamp234(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.
This is the reason he'll never return to Nigeria, alot of people are waiting for him including me.

5 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by renderme: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Like the Igbos won't have to farm to feed or develop indigenous Technologies for survival?
The way dem develop am during colonial times or the way dem develop am when hunger finish them in biafra.

An Igbo man would rather eat the body of a dead man and drink it's water than farm. Disgusting people.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Regcode022: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr Reno,
I've heard you today and I believe everyone did hear you also. But, do you know something? God never prone to mistake. You are Reno. Count your blessings and name them one by one. The Holy Bible said, by their fruits we shall know them. You can do nothing against the truth, only for the truth.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.

You are wrong, Reno talks with sense devoid of emotion, sentiment and political correctness. Someone has to stay focused and say the truth.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ojasweb(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:

It was a response to an attack.

He originally posted that Nigeria should not send solders to Niger thereby wasting our military men Instead, he suggested blocking Niger from having access to any resources from Nigeria and ECOWAS states. Then he was attacked and called wicked.

That was what led to this his response.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos

Xxxcc
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Alliswell248: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttipsy:
Ibos are not begging to be in Nigeria

Unity begger

Psycho

But they are begging to rule Nigeria.
Kolework....

You don't know politics......
U lack politically ideology and strategy.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by JimD(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

This is a mentally retarded person. And I'm not even Igbo. Who takes Reno Omokri seriously anyway? Attention seeking buffon

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Isobug: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

It happens when you see the light. When you realise that the people on whose side you've been all along are mere empty barrels making the most noise. Reno is following a Patriotic trajectory. He's a Confirmed Patriot as you can see.
Light kill you there. Protests are going on all over the Country even in low key in the Igbo land you people attack. Where's the light

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
hammerT:
OUT OF 40 MILLION PEOPLE, NOT EVERYBODY WILL TAKE INSULT LIGHTLY AND LET IT GO.

GO TO GUYANA, ONE IGBO GUY WENT THEIR AND DECIDED TO KILL THE INDIAN PRESIDENT.

RENO IS IN UK, WITH HIGH GUN CRIME, WE HAVE IGBOS THERE.

IF ONE DECIDE TO FIRE RENO AFTER MANY YEARS OF TALKING NONSENSE.

UNA GO START TO CRY FOR AM, BUT NOW U ARE ALL WATCHING.

So the stupid man that went to Guyana to kill their president is your hero? what a myopic mindset. No wonder, you are where you are in life

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Abifarin16: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos
This is not good.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by alasane: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ruthless

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by dalass(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:
Awolowo no do reach this

How did Awolowo enter this matter now?

Was he the President during the civil war? Na wah oh undecided

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by CursedOsuPigs: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Starve Igbos of Ewedu and gbegiri grin

Prepared under a playful dirty ground where kids with runny nose are

Forget Amala Sky and other fancy Yoruba restaurants

Go to local yoruba restaurants and see if you can take a bite

This one don shack Aguleri weed🤣

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by FLYFIRE(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
MOSQUITO LEGS grin grin grin

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by renderme: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dmacqh:
What's the sin of Ndi-Igbo ?

Of course you wont see the sin. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Timmi:

So the stupid man that went to Guyana to kill their president is your hero? what a myopic mindset. No wonder, you are where you are in life

WE DONT EXPECT DAFT TO COMPREHEND, THAT IS Y RENO IS YOUR LEADER.

I GAVE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A SINGLE PERSON OUT OF 40MILLION CAN DECIDE TO DO.

GO 1 ON 1 WITH RENO IN UK.

WEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST HOLD THEIR PEACE.

I NO WAN HERE NOISE.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Kingpowerful: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nairaland is now a Yoruba's platform to spite the Igbos but finally Nigeria will still separate and we will see who survives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ideynl1: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Not that I take the Reno guy serious and I never read any of his write up, but he can never visit Nigeria irrespective of who the president is. As usual, he will continue to see Igbo giant everywhere.

If he later apologise, it still won’t help him. His immediate family will even disown him. This is the worst form of ethnic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by sonofElElyon: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

Is that acceptable in modern rules of military engagement? Absolutely not. Starving civilian population is genocide

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ttipsy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Alliswell248:

But they are begging to rule Nigeria.
Kolework....

You don't know politics......
U lack politically ideology and strategy.

same politics that has finished the country

You pipo are just pathetic

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Relevant123: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Igbos are like the Israelites,You just cant stop them...No jokes

If it took Nigeria and d rest of the world who was supplying Nigeria with ammunitions
and the rest 3 whole years to fight little Igbos at the time,they shouldnt even think about it now
No jokes!!!,

Remember they even manufactured Ogbunigwe by themselves grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Gentlevip: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Once upon a time, he was a hero to igbos

I wonder what transpired
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.