Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46591 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
hammerT:

WE DONT EXPECT DAFT TO COMPREHEND, THAT IS Y RENO IS YOUR LEADER.

I GAVE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A SINGLE PERSON OUT OF 40MILLION CAN DECIDE TO DO.

GO 1 ON 1 WITH RENO IN UK.

WEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST HOLD THEIR PEACE.

I NO WAN HERE NOISE.

Only in your convoluted mind and dream. So dream on boy, go carry gun and hunt.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Babastrong(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
In any country there are people who need to die. those are the sacrifice a nation needs to make. I AGREE WITH RENO.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
EVERYDAY, PEOPLE GET SHOT, AND WE FEEL SORRY FOR THEM AND CRY FOR THEM.

HOW MANY TIMES DID WE ASK WHAT THEY DID BEFORE SOMEBODY KILLED THEM.

OR U THINK, THE PERSON JUST KILLED THEM FOR NO REASON?

PROVOCATION ALWAYS SEEM FUN, UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by titopius(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Werey change hair style begin cap rubbish
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by SuccessfulRichi: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
ibechris:
The way the arabs talk about the Jews and hate them to this day,is the way and manner other people talk and express hate against the children of God

Not Arabs of today. At least Saudi Arabia and ISREAL is getting a good relationship of recent.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ipobarecriminals: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy grin Reno and VAWULENCE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ifebi82: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos
You will never make it life... You and your wretched family will die a miserable death... Just mark this day .... It is done

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by renderme: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kingpowerful:
Nairaland is now a Yoruba's platform to spite the Igbos but finally Nigeria will still separate and we will see who survives.
Leave Yorubaland and declare Ur biafra, nobody will stop you. As u can see we are all tired of you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Obyino: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
So watin Gowon do before? Mad man
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ceejayluv(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Armchair war strategist...
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
ANYBODY WISHING IGBO DEATH, WILL DIE GRUESOME DEATH AND IGBO WILL REMAIN.

THIS IS JUST THE FACT OF LIFE.

RENO WILL DIE BUT IGBO WILL REMAIN.

AS IT STANDS TODAY, MAKE SURE YOU INCREASE SECURITY BEFORE TALKING NONSENSE AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE, THEY WILL KILL YOU.

THERE IS A CHANGE OF IDEOLOGY AND THEY ARE NOT AS DOCILE AS THEY WERE AFTER THE BIAFRA WAR.

RENO IS PLAYING WITH FIRE, WE ARE A PEOPLE UNDER ARMS.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Sholaco: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tableshaker!!!

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Doracity82(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos
The useless and tribalistic mods we have here won't see this post.. useless set of people

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by sulaak(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think he has just been watching the blockbuster movie : OPPENHEIMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KD8JwDmMFA
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by almayda: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Asari Dokubo comes to mind.
Brek:
Come here in Igboland and say it
Coward
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
There wouldn't have been anything like finest gurlie sad

This is what we're going to do this time around
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Deefirm: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
This coward only flex muscles when it comes to igbos, I will be alive to laugh this fool soon enough, not long anymore. This guy might never return to Nigeria, you did it against PBAT not knowing table would soon turn in his favour, soon (8yrs time), table will turn in favour of the Igbo race you abuse everyday, enjoy your party while it last Reno. An elder wisdom is quite far from.

beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by aklid(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
😂😂😂😂shits funny as hell….
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
It’s because of these type of conjectures that am more gladdened that ONLY JESUS IS LORD OF ALL CREATURES and not man.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Diligence: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria, Gowon & Awolowo did that and even more.

Nigeria is still paying for their war crimes and forever would pay for it.

There's blood vengeance against Nigeria forever...

If you no know say God dey with Biafran Race, you go just dey play until Ur eye clear one day!

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by millionboi2: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
A coward in exile shouldn't be taken serious 😂
useless coward
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by swuftz: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.

But you responded to him
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Lovenorth: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Christian terrorist

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Pakute: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
kettykings:

The Nigerian military was destroying farm lands, shooting down red cross planes flying essential medicine, children and women and sick people were majorly affected. There was nothing extraordinary the Nigerian military could do in the battle field against Biafra military hence they resorted to blockade. If Russia applied the same formula against Ukraine, the whole world including Nigerian hypocritical government would have complained.

This is against laid down rules for war
Yet there's not a single picture of plane wreckage or bombed farmland. Person wey curse una to dey lie don die and nothing again fit cure una lailai.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ifebi82:
You will never make it life... You and your wretched family will die a miserable death... Just mark this day .... It is done

abegi....you think any of us really mean what we say....??

people are just pissed at your tribe and let out frustrations....thats all....

una big mouths is una biggest problem.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Beverlyjean(f): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos

Seun Mynd44 Dominique mukina2

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
I NO LONGER FEEL BAD OR CRY WHEN I HEAR SAY, THEM SHOOT PERSON TO DEATH.

I NOW KNOW THEY MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO ATTRACT SUCH FIRE TO THEMSELVES.

IF WE ARE GOING TO TALK ANYHOW AND DO ANYHOW, THEN WE SHOULD ALSO ACCEPT TO BE SEEING AND HEARING IT ANYHOW.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Deefirm:
This coward only flex muscles when it comes to igbos, I will be alive to laugh this fool soon enough, not long anymore. This guy might never return to Nigeria, you did it against PBAT not knowing table would soon turn in his favour, soon (8yrs time), table will turn in favour of the Igbo race you abuse everyday, enjoy your party while it last Reno. An elder wisdom is quite far from.

the table won’t turn to the ibos,that is the sad truth.
No presidency for the SE as long as Nigeria still exist

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
God when grin grin grin

There wouldn't have been Anything like beardedmeatr odin13 Anambra1stpikin corridon disturbing our peace here.
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Eriggayabdem: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr he goat...
Your opinion does not matter..
Nobody cares about them..
In fact your relevance to matters of importance are as faded as a faded blue jeans trousers bought since 1997.
Ewu 6000.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Fr33born(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos

Seun dominique, mukina2, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 etc.

Una well done work ooo. Very nice forum. This is how you are using your forum in uniting the Nation and making Nigeria great.

Well done Seun

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by joe1309: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos
no level for una, na noise una sabi make. Yeye people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / See This Party's Campaign Helicopter Spotted At Uyo (Photos) / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.