Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) (5382 Views)

Is Jesus Christ (iesus, Issus) Truly The Son Of God? Let's Engage! / Helios Christos. / Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

😂
Judaism from Yehudah comes from judah, one of the sons of jacob.

Lost slave said “hebrew etymology” grin

Stop selective posting. That's disingenuous.
Do u know the meaning of etymology at all
Confused illiterate.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=SIRTee15 post=124846676][/quote]
Judaism from Yehudah comes from judah, one of the sons of jacob.

Lost slave said “hebrew etymology” grin

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Stop selective posting. That's disingenuous.
Do u know the meaning of etymology at all
Confused illiterate.
What does etymology mean? cheesy

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:
What was alexander the great religion?

Empty barrel cheesy
There was no christianinty in first century, even the earliest New Testament never mentioned it!

Were there followers of Jesus Christ in the 1st century AD. YES OR NO
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Were there followers of Jesus Christ in the 1st century AD. YES OR NO
There is no Iesus chrestus in history.
It is a ROMAN PARODY

Did the earliest New Testament write “Christians”?
Yes or no?

Great fire of rome was by chrestians, tacitus and suetonies talked about chrestians.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

What does etymology mean? cheesy

Tell me the meaning of the Hebrew word yahadut.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

There is no Iesus chrestus in history.
It is a ROMAN PARODY

Did the earliest New Testament write “Christians”?
Yes or no?

Great fire of rome was by chrestians, tacitus and suetonies talked about chrestians.

So who was polycarp that died in 136 AD.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Tell me the meaning of the Hebrew word yahadut.
Tell me the religion of Alexander the great

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

So who was polycarp that died in 136 AD.
Answer it yourself, where did you read about it?

There is no history of Early Christianity; we have various manuscripts atributed to authors of uncertain provenance.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Answer it yourself, where did you read about it?

There is no history of Early Christianity; we have various manuscripts atributed to authors of uncertain provenance.

đŸ„±đŸ„±đŸ„±
End of discussion.
Denial of evidence doesn't validate a counter claim.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

đŸ„±đŸ„±đŸ„±
End of discussion.
Denial of evidence doesn't validate a counter claim.
Even the gospels were written by unknown people and it was in second century that this SAME iraeneus with other church members assigned name to them.

If you not that you are dumb, if the books themselves were not written by the apostles, then how did iraeneus and other early church fathers coined “apostolic fathes”, how did they arrive at 5?
Think na

Look up “hypsistos”, it was mentioned so many times in the New Testament

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

That’s because you lack knowledge of what a sungod is.

So Paul mentioned elohim, Torah and Messiah to herod aggripa 2 who understands Jewish religion, and u thought Herod interpreted it as sun god.
U must think everyone is as dumb as yourself.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

So Paul mentioned elohim, Torah and Messiah to herod aggripa 2 who understands Jewish religion, and u thought Herod interpreted it as sun god.
U must think everyone is as dumb as yourself.
What Jewish religion?

You are the dullard

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Tell me the religion of Alexander the great

Are u blind, I asked of yahadut...tell me it's meaning in Hebrew.
Anyway, I don't have your time

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Are u blind, I asked of yahadut...tell me it's meaning in Hebrew.
Anyway, I don't have your time
Are you blind, i asked you to Tell me the religion of Alexander the great

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

What about irenaeus and Tertullian. Were they invented too.

Lets start with this around the same time as your invented Jesus Christ in the first century.

Who was Jesus son of Shaphat around the same time as Jesus Christ mentioned by the Jewish first century hostorian Flavius Josephus, who caused the Jews to flee to the camp of the Romans, why is this major event not in the New Testament?

"But before he could speak to them, the most warlike of the
insurgents made a sally upon them with their arms ; their leader
was one whose name was Jesus, the son of Shaphat, the captain
of a band of robbers." - The Jewish War 1st Century
"Jesus and his men led off to the city, and rejoiced as if
they had taken them in battle and not by surprise.
Now the elders of the people, and such as seemed
of principal authority among them, fearing what would be
the issue of the matter, fled to the camp of the Romans :
and taking their king mth them, fell down before Vespa-
sian as suppliants, and besought him not to despise
them, nor to impute the madness of a few to the whole
city, but to spare a people that had ever been friendly to
the Romans, and to bring the authors of this revolt to
punishment, who had hitherto so watched them, that
though they had long been anxious to give the Romans the
security of their right hands, they had not yet found an
opportunity to do so." - The Jewish war 1st Century
Sources: https://ia800309.us.archive.org/17/items/cu31924074297205/cu31924074297205.pdf
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Even the gospels were written by unknown people and it was in second century that this SAME iraeneus with other church members assigned name to them.

If you not that you are dumb, if the books themselves were not written by the apostles, then how did iraeneus and other early church fathers coined “apostolic fathes”, how did they arrive at 5?
Think na

Look up “hypsistos”, it was mentioned so many times in the New Testament

Who was papias of herapolis who died in 130 AD.
He lived well into the 2nd century.

I thought Romans only invented church leaders in the 1st century. How come they allowed him to exist into the 2nd century.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Who was papias of herapolis who died in 130 AD.
He lived well into the 2nd century.
Bring out the source where you read it cheesy

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

I thought Romans only invented church leaders in the 1st century. How come they allowed him to exist into the 2nd century.
They invented Iesus chrestus way before apostolic church leaders.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Are you blind, i asked you to Tell me the religion of Alexander the great

Answer it yourself. Bring your wack conspiracy nutjobs here yourself.
Except u telling me Alexander the Great existed in the 1st century AD, I won't indulge in your whataboutism.

I'm here to discuss what happened in 1st century AD.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Answer it yourself.
Except u telling me Alexander the Great existed in the 1st century AD, I won't indulge in your whataboutism.

What is the religion of Alexander the great, then we will know the religion of herod before he converted to Judaism, as you said.
Illiterate

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

There was no christianity in 1st AD, even your earliest New Testament said “Chrestians”.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Constantine made Catholic, not Christianity, a State religion grin

And the Christianity today evolved from Catholism as it was the Catholic church that took Catholism to the rest of the world and other doniminations started coming out of Catholic calling themselves Christians.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

There was no christianity in 1st AD, even your earliest New Testament said “Chrestians”.

I'm done with u.
Let me focus on that other guy.
He also needs enlightenment. Don't be selfish.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm done with u.
There was no christianity in 1st century, even your gospel mentioned CHRESTIAN and they were written by unknown people.

Now if the apostles didn’t write the gospel, how did polycarp and others meet them before they were termed “apostolic fathers”. THINK NA

You have been shouting them since, if you remember, the first time i told you to look up who named them “apostolic fathers” and are they from Rome.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm done with u.
You can only deceive yourself.

Look up hypsistos, it was the sect that became the Catholic of today wink

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Who was Jesus son of Shaphat around the same time as Jesus Christ mentioned by the Jewish first century hostorian Flavius Josephus, who caused the Jews to flee to the camp of the Romans, why is this major event not in the New Testament?
Thank you for this information, we learn everyday truly.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Thank you for this information, we learn everyday truly.

No problem. The more we expose the invented Jesus Christ the more information that keeps popping out from the 1st century.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

You can only deceive yourself.

Look up hypsistos, it was the sect that became the Catholic of today wink

Nonsense as usual.
However let me focus on the other guy
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Nonsense as usual.
However let me focus on the other guy
Scammed cheesy

Focus on him and stop telling me lol

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Lets start with this around the same time as your invented Jesus Christ in the first century.

"But before he could speak to them, the most warlike of the
insurgents made a sally upon them with their arms ; their leader
was one whose name was Jesus, the son of Shaphat, the captain
of a band of robbers." - The Jewish War 1st Century
"Jesus and his men led off to the city, and rejoiced as if
they had taken them in battle and not by surprise.
Now the elders of the people, and such as seemed
of principal authority among them, fearing what would be
the issue of the matter, fled to the camp of the Romans :
and taking their king mth them, fell down before Vespa-
sian as suppliants, and besought him not to despise
them, nor to impute the madness of a few to the whole
city, but to spare a people that had ever been friendly to
the Romans, and to bring the authors of this revolt to
punishment, who had hitherto so watched them, that
though they had long been anxious to give the Romans the
security of their right hands, they had not yet found an
opportunity to do so." - The Jewish war 1st Century
Sources: https://ia800309.us.archive.org/17/items/cu31924074297205/cu31924074297205.pdf

Now I will cure your eyes of the deception uve been fed with. The cure of your heart is left to u.
However, u will do well to go thru this present post because I will not repeat myself.
If u raise a point already answered- which will definitely happen because it's all about Christianity in the first century, I will simply refer u to my previous answer.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Scammed cheesy

Focus on him and stop telling me lol

Don't quote me unless I mention u.
I won't reply u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sango, Thor And Zeus....same Gods, Different Cultures / 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / Evolutionist Please Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.