Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) (5120 Views)

Is Jesus Christ (iesus, Issus) Truly The Son Of God? Let's Engage! / Helios Christos. / Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

And who is this ignatius, mention his writings.

One of iraeneus ghost writers.

Wow, few minutes back Ignatius was a real person.
All of a sudden he has become a ghost writer.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

Wow, few minutes back Ignatius was a real person.
All of a sudden he has become a ghost writer.
Pseudepigrapha

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

Pseudepigrapha
Is he a real person or not. That's the question.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

Is he a real person or not. That's the question.
Which ignatius??
The one that wrote letters?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

No Illiterate, the person was explaining the book.
Number 1 said the book were said to be written by papias according to iranaeus
Number 2 said in the book, papias was not even a eye witness, he never met the apostles.
He never met the apostles he said it himself, he got to know from a friend of a friend according to the book 😂😂
Read!!!

Don't be lazy and dumb the same time. Read further down, that's why I brought it here.
Number 1 simply stated these are the only known works of papias according to Irenaeus.
Number 3 and 4 are quotation from papias work itself.
And further down, it said he met and heard from John.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

Which ignatius??
The one that wrote letters?

Is Ignatius of Antioch a real person or not.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

Don't be lazy and dumb the same time. Read further down, that's why I brought it here.
Number 1 simply stated these are the only known works of papias according to Irenaeus.
Number 3 and 4 are quotation from papias work itself.
Don’t be stupid and unfortunate.
How do you know it is from papais itself because the book says so? And this book was found by?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

Is Ignatius of Antioch a real person or not.
Who is ignatius of Antioch?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

He specifically mentioned the john he met

And Papias, of whom we are now speaking, confesses that he received the words of the apostles from those that followed them, but says that he was himself a hearer of Aristion and the 172 presbyter John.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

Free yourself from the bondage of ireneaus.

Look up “jewish christians”.

So what are u on about Jewish Christians .
The first Christians were Jews, everybody knows that.

They tried to push a narrative that christianity is a continuation of judaism and that some of the mosaic law should be followed- read the book of acts.

As Christianity spread out of Judea territory, this belief fell out of place and Christology was firmly established.

So what's so special about Jewish Christians that I must learn.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

How do you know it is from papais itself because the book says so? And this book was found by?

As usual denying evidence. Once an evidence shatters their claim, they deny it.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

They tried to push a narrative that christianity is a continuation of judaism and that some of the mosaic law should be followed- read the book of acts.
There was nothing like “Christianity” then, there was nothing to push.

Paul was called leaders of nazarene not a christian.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

Who is ignatius of Antioch?

U mentioned him. Why did u mention someone u don't know.
Are u confused.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

As usual denying evidence. Once an evidence shatters their claim, they deny it.
Which evidence?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

U mentioned him. Why did u mention someone u don't know.
Are u confused.
I said Pseudepigrapha

Are you dumb?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maynman:

There was nothing like “Christianity” then, there was nothing to push.

Paul was called leaders of nazarene not a christian.

I buried u on this point in the past. I'm not going back on it.
Herod clearly referred to Paul as a Christian.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
SIRTee15:

I buried u on this point in the past. I'm not going back on it.
Herod clearly referred to Paul as a Christian.
You are little like your creator, both of you will be buried together.
No he didn’t refer to paul as a Christian.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

He specifically mentioned the john he met

And Papias, of whom we are now speaking, confesses that he received the words of the apostles from those that followed them, but says that he was himself a hearer of Aristion and the 172 presbyter John.

I hope u know Jesus had more than 12 disciples.
Papais clearly called John the Presbyter a disciple of the Lord.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

I hope u know Jesus had more than 12 disciples.
Papais clearly called John the Presbyter a disciple of the Lord.
Jesus didn’t exist.
The 12 disciples represent 12 cosmic sign.
Jesus started preaching in the gospel books at age 12.
12 tribes of Israel.

You are worshipping a Roman Parody.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

You are little like your creator, both of you will be buried together.
No he didn’t refer to paul as a Christian.

It's either u have no shame or u have a short memory.
I humiliated u on this topic and now u back again to receive another dose of humiliation.
Are u not the one that said Herod called Jesus followers Christians in Antioch?

Anyway this is your answer.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

It's either u have no shame or u have a short memory.
I humiliated u on this topic and now u back again to receive another dose of humiliation.
Are u not the one that said Herod called Jesus followers Christians in Antioch?

Anyway this is your answer.
Understand the context illiterate.

Shaul does not endorse the term "Christian" here when Agrippa suspects him of being a "chrestos /christian". Shaul instead deflects away from such an idea and clears things up for the undiscerning Agrippa, the man who judges in the flesh (1 Pet 4:6):

Acts 26:28-29 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. (And) *but Paul said, I would to Elohim (pw God), that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am.

The context would have been far clearer if "but" had been the chosen translation here (Greek "de"wink instead of "and" since the Greek allows for either option. I believe "and" was chosen to further sell the lie that Shaul thinks himself to be a Christian. The use of "but" on the other hand would signify Shaul opposing Agrippa's false perception that Shaul is a "Christian". Addtionally Agrippa states "almost" (Greek "oligos"wink

[*StrongsGreek*]
3641 oligos ol-ee'-gos of uncertain affinity; puny (in extent, degree, number, duration or value); especially neuter (adverbially) somewhat:--+ almost, brief(-ly), few, (a) little, + long, a season, short, small, a while.

Agrippa, for a while, had the preconceived idea that he was being persuaded to be a "Christian" because of the way Shaul was arguing his case so strongly.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

I said Pseudepigrapha

Are you dumb?

So u used a pseudepigrapha to rebute an argument. A dubious source to counter a claim.
How does that make sense to u.
Why then should I believe other nonsense u've been posting here.
They could as well be dubious articles from false writers.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Which evidence?

The evidence u denying.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

So u used a pseudepigrapha to rebute an argument. A dubious source to counter a claim.
How does that make sense to u.
They could as well be dubious articles from false writers.
The gospel is what?
I don’t think you know what “ pseudepigrapha” means

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

The evidence u denying.
How can i deny an evidence?

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

I don’t think you know what pseudepigrapha means

https://www.nairaland.com/7397330/pseudepigrapha

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Please don’t believe me, i want you to know.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Understand the context illiterate.

Shaul does not endorse the term "Christian" here when Agrippa suspects him of being a "chrestos /christian". Shaul instead deflects away from such an idea and clears things up for the undiscerning Agrippa, the man who judges in the flesh (1 Pet 4:6):

Acts 26:28-29 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. (And) *but Paul said, I would to Elohim (pw God), that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am.

The context would have been far clearer if "but" had been the chosen translation here (Greek "de"wink instead of "and" since the Greek allows for either option. I believe "and" was chosen to further sell the lie that Shaul thinks himself to be a Christian. The use of "but" on the other hand would signify Shaul opposing Agrippa's false perception that Shaul is a "Christian". Addtionally Agrippa states "almost" (Greek "oligos"wink

[*StrongsGreek*]
3641 oligos ol-ee'-gos of uncertain affinity; puny (in extent, degree, number, duration or value); especially neuter (adverbially) somewhat:--+ almost, brief(-ly), few, (a) little, + long, a season, short, small, a while.

Agrippa, for a while, had the preconceived idea that he was being persuaded to be a "Christian" because of the way Shaul was arguing his case so strongly.

đŸ„±đŸ„±đŸ„±
Good u did some work on yourself after that brutal humiliation I gave u on previous thread. You almost cried.

Anyway, even u know what u wrote up there is unconvincing.

Why should Herod be thinking of becoming a Christian if what Paul was telling him wasnt related to Christianity. How does that makes sense to u.

It's like someone preaching Christ to me and I'm thinking of becoming a Buddhist.
Then I tell him, 'u almost made me become a Buddhist'
Seriously, does that make sense to u.

Early Christians called themselves The way
Jews called them Nazarene
They were called Christians by gentile who believed in Jesus Christ.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

đŸ„±đŸ„±đŸ„±
Good u did some work on yourself after that brutal humiliation. You almost cried.

Anyway, even u know what u wrote up there is unconvincing.

Why should Herod be thinking of becoming a Christian if what Paul was telling him wasnt related to Christianity. How does that makes sense to u.

That’s because you don’t understand what “christ” means.
Constatine worshipped Helios christos.
Not to forget there is difference between Iesus chrestus and jesus of Nazareth.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

Early Christians called themselves The way
Jews called them Nazarene
They were called Christians by gentile who believed in Jesus Christ.

Jewish christians call themselves the way.
Only people from nazarene were called “nazarene”.

Other Jewish Christian sects include ebionites, zealots, they never called themselves “Christians”.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

That’s because you don’t understand what “christ” means.
Constatine worshipped Helios christos.
Not to forget there is difference between Iesus chrestus and jesus of Nazareth.

So which one was Paul talking to Herod about.
Iesus chrestus, Helios Christos or Jesus of Nazareth.

Which one was Paul preaching and which one was Herod thinking about.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2023
SIRTee15:

So which one was Paul talking to Herod about.
Iesus chrestus, Helios Christos or Jesus of Nazareth.

Which one was Paul preaching and which one was Herod thinking about.
Paul was a nazarene.

Nazarene is a gnostic group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors / Lies Pentecostal Pastors Tell Direct From The Pulpit. END TIME PREACHERS / Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.