Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls (39595 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Eh now, na she dey com do Voltron for sukkot anytime I put am for headlock. Bwahahahahaha!
nigga you wish you can put me in a headlock. That’s your fantasy 😄

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
nigga you wish you can put me in a headlock. That’s your fantasy shocked

Dude it's obvious when you get into a headlock, you fly into an impotent rage. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Dude it's obvious when you get into a headlock, you fly into an impotent rage. LoLz.
this nigga a weirdo fasho. I notice how you like to use sexual connotations even when it’s not called for. Always using JIZZ Cum IMPOTENT ETC ETC. lordreed you are a confirmed sexual deviant and a weirdo lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2023
ednut1:
How do you measure sweetness

Keep quiet. Like you don't know. Be pretending there. This same question you are asking, you have answered it yourself on another thread. But then, let me not expose you.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by spiSeyi: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2023
NBAjunior:

Foolish simp how can you know anything about relationships?

grin grin Mugu
I don't know anything about relationships, as you can see that my story here portrayed me as a novice in the game. Mr. Alpha male are you now married to Miss. World? Better is a rich simp than a broke alpha male tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
this nigga a weirdo fasho. I notice how you like to use sexual connotations even when it’s not called for. Always using JIZZ Cum IMPOTENT ETC ETC. lordreed you are a confirmed sexual deviant and a weirdo lmaooo

It's unfortunate but that's the energy you give when talking about these things. I am just reporting your energy bruv. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

It's unfortunate but that's the energy you give when talking about these things. I am just reporting your energy bruv. LoLz.
yeah talk about projecting lol
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
yeah talk about projecting lol

There's a reason cinemas don't project on colour crazy murals. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

There's a reason cinemas don't project on colour crazy murals. LoLz.
alright lordreed you sound drunk . Go take a nap angry
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Papagoodness: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Here is the thing, maturity is expected from older ladies and the sex is always hot not like your junior wey dey carry emotion enter sex
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
alright lordreed you sound drunk . Go take a nap angry

Headlock. LMAO!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Headlock. LMAO!
you wish. 100 lordreeds couldnt put me in a headlock

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
you wish. 100 lordreeds couldnt put me in a headlock

½ a Lordreed would immobilise you without breaking a sweat. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by lalalista: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
As a 31 year old guy, I prefer older ladies age 37 to 60

nothing less than that entices me.

besides if you get big prick, you go know say older women toto sweet pass anything for this world

No unnecessary nagging

No entitlement mentality

grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

½ a Lordreed
yeah you are right. you are half of a man cheesy
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
yeah you are right. you are half of a man cheesy

Which is at least triple what you are. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Which is at least triple what you are. LoLz.
you are correct, you are triple of half which makes you one-sixth of a man. a miniscule fraction of yourself. a degraded man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by kelspinall(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
i like dating older ladies but if I see matured young gal I'm ok with it...
but lastly,fuhk dating,thaa shiit is stressful

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
you are correct, you are triple of half which makes you one-sixth of a man. a miniscule fraction of yourself. a degraded man cheesy

You mean the inverse which is 6 times what you are. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

which is 6 times what you are. LoLz.
you are spot on. i am 6 times the man you are grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Solofresh2: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
Nawa oo
You and this man just dey drag unable self like Tiger generator cheesy
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Solofresh2: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
Nawa oo
You and this man just dey drag una self like Tiger generator cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Solofresh2:
Nawa oo
You and this man just dey drag una self like Tiger generator cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na me dey drag that mane like tiger generator lol

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:

Ah! I get it now, you're 6 times beneath me. Thanks for confirming that. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Ah! I get it now, you're 6 times beneath me. Thanks for confirming that. LoLz.
very correct my kind Sir, you are 6 times above me on the stupidity scale. yes on that scale i am 6 times beneath you grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by DonroxyII: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Eberex:
Upon Nigeria's problems, na this kind topic una see talk
We shall no go Kee Ourselves !
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2023
LordAdam16:

I repeat, f*ck off. 🖕

You're being an insufferable cunt! And you know it.

Id est. Exempli gratia. Ad infinitum. Mea culpa. Per diem.

All Latin phrases used in conversational English chiefly for their literal meaning. Yet, for reasons I can't put a pin on, you have your panties in a twist over an astute application of the same grammatical rules with sic.

Stick a fork in your argument. It's done. Oh, and eat a bag of d*cks while you're at it, b*tch!

-Lord
And you had to quote me twice? You must be really pained. Instead of writing long-winded crap that I didn't bother reading, go and learn. It won't hurt your brain, trust me. Before you use a word, know its meaning and how to use it properly. Even if you know the meaning of the word 'sic', your usage is wrong.

Wipe the foaming saliva off the corner of your mouth. It's disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin that nigga LordReed is an insufferable weirdo
That's putting it mildly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordAdam16: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

And you had to quote me twice? You must be really pained. Instead of writing long-winded crap that I didn't bother reading, go and learn. It won't hurt your brain, trust me. Before you use a word, know its meaning and how to use it properly. Even if you know the meaning of the word 'sic', your usage is wrong.

Wipe the foaming saliva off the corner of your mouth. Its disgusting.

You waltzed in my mentions probing for a walloping and have the chutzpah to clutch your pearls when I oblige.

My usage is not wrong. You're just obtuse.

And I can't help you because you abashedly admitted to being incapable of verbal comprehension when you're on the back foot.

You can choose to move along or keep at it ad infinitum, nothing would deter me from chastising you because you're a consummate assh*le!

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Xylon: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2023
KillerBeauty:

26yrs old is an older woman?
Is a 26yrs old man an older man too
Na was ooo, 26yrs old an older woman. Older woman don cheap oo
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

That's putting it mildly
grin grin yeah you right

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.