Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls (39594 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Afromentalist: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Ishilove:
Enjoy your time off, kiddo. Use that time to learn proper usage of English language because I don't even understand the rubbish you are writing
Respectfully you are the one acting with so much pride it prevents you to learn.

there is a difference between (sic) used in brackets after an intentionally mispelled word, and the latin abbreviation sic used otherwise. That you are not aware of it or it is rarely used does not mean it is wrong. Lordadam16 is right here.

You came at him first and he corrected you. Humble yourself and learn something today. Next time you will know better, especially since no one can know it all. No need for this childish attitude displayed here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Gaddafih001(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2023
RoadMozart:
By the special grace of God, I haven't dated a younger girl before. All my exes are older and even my current is like 4 years older than myself.

I see younger girls as too naughty and underage. I prefer the older ones as they are more matured and devoted
Just dey play.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by dencosweet(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2023
Adamumd:
It is fact that young girls (18Years to 24Years) are sweeter, fresher, respectful and easy to date and love compared to (26Years above to 40Years) older women.

But it seems in from another quarter, some men consider older women more attractive as science has it that older women are more sweeter, mature minded and that is why most go after older women.

Which do you prefer and what is your reason??

Well for me, i did prefer to date an advance woman because they are more Mature upstairs and even if it comes to sex think they do have more experience as well. onlike the young ladies from the 20s
Are always kinda off complicated.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Merry100: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Age is simply a number. A thirty-year-old lady can attract several responsible and mature gentlemen as long as she possesses elegance and class. These gentlemen will even be the ones emphasizing to her that age is just a number. The term "evening newspaper" is commonly used by lower-class guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.