Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls (39597 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

That's putting it mildly

LMFAO! This is so rich. You who was defending sukkot's bullcrap from 8+years ago is the one that has the temerity to call someone else crap. As they say birds of a feather... Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
very correct my kind Sir, you are 6 times above me on the stupidity scale. yes on that scale i am 6 times beneath you grin

Oh you mean you are -6 on the sensibility scale. It's good you keep clarifying how dumb you are. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Oh you mean you are -6 on the sensibility scale. It's good you keep clarifying how dumb you are. LoLz.
you do know there is a difference between sensibility and senses right ? Go school you no gree

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! This is so rich. You who was defending sukkot's bullcrap from 8+years ago is the one that has the temerity to call someone else crap. As they say birds of a feather... Bwahahahahaha!
this nigga is re-tarded. Even the way he laughs is re-tardded . Which one is bwahahaha again lmaooo
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
you do know there is a difference between sensibility and senses right ? Go school you no gree

The question should be asked of you since I clearly wrote sensibility not senses. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by DonroxyII: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
CuriousStudent:
As expected,people using their productive years and time to gossip,malign,hold townhall meetings on women
While their mates are working and sweating . When they reach 30 and earn low,they will call women that reject them hypergamous/delusional or blame the economy.
None will ever accept that they used their productive years on asinine
Una go Open thread begin dey preach & do Disciplinary Committee .... Answer the Op or Ignore the thread simple tongue
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
this nigga is re-tarded. Even the way he laughs is re-tardded . Which one is bwahahaha again lmaooo

Bomboclat! e dey pain you as dey laugh bah. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Bomboclat! e dey pain you as dey laugh bah. Bwahahahahahahaha!
lol just rest bro

bro who you got winning naija vs england women and why ? i want to wager
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
lol just rest bro

bro who you got winning naija vs england women and why ? i want to wager

Not watching.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Not watching.
you dont like football ?
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
you dont like football ?

Not really. I'll watch with friends and join in the fun but I don't go out of my way to watch it.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Not really. I'll watch with friends and join in the fun but I don't go out of my way to watch it.
yeah me too but for some weird reason i am intrigued with this womens own
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by DonroxyII: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
djon78:

You can say that again

I have dated both the young and older women

I can say some younger women still get Sense pass older women

Older women got lots of baggages from past relationships

Intimacy wise younger women gives better vibes

Anyway to each his own

Just choose your poison wisely

That's all
Great Word of Wisdom !
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by DonroxyII: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jakumo:

Guilty on all counts. By evolutionary design, men are hard-wired to CONSTANTLY search out nubile women aged 20 to 25, for sex. The physical appearance of an unmarried young nubile woman with curves in the right places and no rug rats ever borne of her tight poon triggers a flood of hormones that COMPEL men of all ages to adopt a mating stance. The cranial brain disengages at the sight of such women, allowing the auxiliary brain located atop the man's staff-of-office to then take over most cognitive duties until the objective has been penetrated deeply.
Gisos grin ...
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by donem: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
droid9:
Young girls are like toddlers, you literally can’t expect them to know what to do. If you can play the role of a partner and parent at the same time then go ahead.

If you are above 30 avoid 22 year olds for your sanity, you can’t keep up. They will do a lot of stupid sh!t and expect you to act normal. They have a very high sense of entitlement too so keep that in mind

Older women 27 and above are just mature. Most of them can keep a good conversation, they know a relationship is a give and take thing so they won’t stress you as much. They tend to show appreciation and won’t bill you over nonsense. These age bracket of ladies are just the best to be with.
Omg! You are so on target at the bolded, you'll make a good sniper if you were a gunner.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by DonroxyII: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
maasoap:

Please she's human being and a female for that matter. I know she appears like someone who has a thick skin but you never know when and where your words hit hard.
I know that she's hitting back at you but someone has to stop for the other, just stop. You don't want send anyone into depression because as we think that we are shooting blindly, we might be as well hitting the bullseye.
You sef Get Problem,
How u go dey beg Bunch of Mad People to stop displaying grin ....
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
You sef Get Problem,
How u go dey beg Bunch of Mad People to stop displaying grin ....
I get problem because I pleaded with him? Mind you, he listened. Learn how how to address people without offending them.

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by GloriousGbola: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Ah! I get it now, you're 6 times beneath me. Thanks for confirming that. LoLz.

You missed it

Sukkot has six times your mass cheesy

Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You missed it

Thank me later.

tell him bro Glorious grin cheesy
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordAdam16:

You waltzed in my mentions probing for a walloping and have the chutzpah to clutch your pearls when I oblige.

My usage is not wrong. You're just obtuse.

And I can't help you because you abashedly admitted to being incapable of verbal comprehension when you're on the back foot.

You can choose to move along or keep at it ad infinitum, nothing would deter me from chastising you because you're a consummate assh*le!

-Lord
Mood verbose... Smh. So in your mind you have made sense? Not impressed, kiddo
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You missed it

Thank me later.

LMFAO!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Pauliaette(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adamumd:
It is fact that young girls (18Years to 24Years) are sweeter, fresher, respectful and easy to date and love compared to (26Years above to 40Years) older women.

But it seems in from another quarter, some men consider older women more attractive as science has it that older women are more sweeter, mature minded and that is why most go after older women.

Which do you prefer and what is your reason??

I have this innermost peace when I date an older woman, I just can't do without them... I love them older grin grin grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
tell him bro Glorious grin cheesy

LMAO! He called you a fat mofo, sucker. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Mood verbose... Smh. So in your mind you have made sense? Not impressed, kiddo

Educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordAdam16: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2023
LordReed:

Educate yourself.

That and it's a play on "read: <phrase>" in parentheses.

I used parentheses and not square brackets for this reason.

I considered using scilicet, abbreviated as ss in legal instruments or sc (in reference to the Latin phrase scire licet, from which the contraction is derived). That is just as immaculate but significantly rarer.

Did not use read because it generally has a sardonic undertone. By contrast, the literal meaning of sic is as impassive as it gets. Was making an unimpassioned contribution. Didn't want any morpheme to be misconstrued as underhanded.

Sure enough, in spite of my best efforts, this knucklehead flipped her lid and came at me with a belligerent slant. Not seeking clarification to fill up holes in her limited command of the language, but itching for conflict.

Figured that out by her second reply and it was apparent she needed a shellacking not an elucidation. So whenever she is subsequently tempted to be a nudnik, her Pavlovian response will be to give a wide berth.

These bonus hole peeps are habitually coddled to a nauseating degree that they believe they fart rainbows and can be recalcitrant half-wits without overwhelming pushback. From time to time, you have to figuratively smash their face into a countertop to send an indubitable message.

As an aside, you should not have latched on to the bait. Bill Burr had a comic spin on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQOyXlsoS04

Skirts stay on point when they're correct but go rogue when they're not.

The name-drop was to divagate and it worked like a charm. An entire f*cking page of mundane exchanges and two new supporting cast members who would otherwise be oblivious that she's being made to run the gauntlet. Slimy f*ck!

Trust you are doing well?

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2023
LordAdam16:

Trust you are doing well?

-Lord

Pretty good my dear fellow. How about you?
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordAdam16: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
LordReed:

Pretty good my dear fellow. How about you?

Doing great, mate. Cheers!

-Lord
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by MICVOCT(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bostin:
Best age to pick a wife is between 24 and 28 if you're a man in late 30s, every others is fun full of pretence .

Accolades!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Yungmakaveli01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Weathered:
I'm a coward, babe. I fear to thread boldly where so many men have been.

Omor just because you wan counter person you boldly call yourself coward shocked
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Enjoy your time off, kiddo. Use that time to learn proper usage of English language because I don't even understand the rubbish you are writing
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Serendipity2023:

There are many dry young girls.

There are many dry older ones.

The first girl that squirted for me was older and above 35.

What does being dry mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.