Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (74364 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Never4getU: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Kwankwaso is no longer interested in washing Tinubu’s urine infested pampers.

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

Why was Machina overlooked in Yobe after his ticket was taken from him?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓
Why are ipebans So concern about who become what in this govt? you can only be shock when then names comes out as ambassador

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Thryphosa(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Aliyu Sabi from Niger State is a very rare politician, he did a lot of work in his constituency when he served as a senator. He will make a very good minister!

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by XAUBulls: 2:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lovetterrison(m): 2:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by onadana: 4:21am On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

Technocrats killi you there......
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by itsene: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Over 2000 political appointments available. Calm down people.
Tinubu will take care of his comrades.
Edo state has a " technocrat" in power now. How's he doing?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BALLOSKI: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

If anybody was used and dumped, it is FFK, Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga 🤣

They labored in vain after overzealously spreading tribal hatred against the Igbos.

Chai!
I don't want to believe there's nothing for them.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BALLOSKI: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2023
itsene:
Over 2000 political appointments available. Calm down people.
Tinubu will take care of his comrades.
Edo state has a " technocrat" in power now. How's he doing?
he failed.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by georgeakins: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Nonny95:
Matawelle, Bagudu, Oyetola, Lalong, Tijjani and the Heineken below?

These are the technocrats? Heineken has been serving government since I was in Secondary school. Not to talk of Matawale and Oyetola.

Thought Tinubu's biggest selling point was his 'TEAM'? This is even worse than Buhari.

Renewed Hope merchants, you guys better look for what to do to better your lives.

Nigeria is like a cake for these niggas.

Don't bother.

Peter Obi will release his ministerial list to biafran assemnly this Friday. Let us check how many technocrats will be there
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by georgeakins: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

They labored in vain after overzealously spreading tribal hatred against the Igbos.

Chai!

Only Peter Obingo and his Ibo brothers laboured his vain.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ponishah: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

You just spoke like a Blackman from a third world country

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by rolams(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is brilliant!!

Oyetola is holding post to showcase his excellence while awaiting next Osun gubernatorial election to square up and defeat Adeleke like Fayemi did.
HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI of Bayelsa is back. These politicians are rugged. Congrats to these great Nigerians. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Osun is not like Ekiti. The PDP is very United in Osun and they all love their leaders.

You can't compare the effect of 3 senators, 9 reps and all house of assembly members who the last election to that of Ekiti where Fayose and Olujimi have been fighting before Fayose deputy Olusola Oke com enter the fight. APC has more members in the house in Ekiti while same can't be said in Osun. Rigging and intimidation will be extremely difficult here because majority are the government of Osun plus Adeleke's popularity.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Tzar(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2023
This is so disappointing!😡
I was expecting young technocrats to occupy at least 60-70% of the entire list.
Tinubu you fall my hand with this list!! I guess their performance will justify or nullify my disappointment and disgust at Tinubu with this mediocre and same of same list!
My heart is beginning to feel broken. You better perform Tinubu o! Otherwise, obidient wrath will be child’s play!😡😡😡
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by nkemjacob2(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Wat are d ministerial position will they be taken. What is there preparedness
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Hotwest: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Ministerial positions should be scrapped
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2023
ponishah:

You just spoke like a Blackman from a third world country

Lol and you have spoken like a white man from a first world country. Congratulations. cheesy

Government policies doesn't favour all. That's the reality of life. ponishah.

It's has been favouring alot. And am grateful to God.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by WorldRichest: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2023
favor914:
Before he came a governor what was his occupation? Or what do you understand by the word technocrat?

Idiots will not understand. Godwin Emefielelele was Zenith Bank MD, later he was appointed CBN governor. While being CBN governor, he tried to contest as President, but we outplayed the idiot, he turned a politician while he was in charge of our treasury. Now, does it mean he is not a technocrat anymore? Does it mean all he knew and did as a banker of about 4 decades have erased from his brain and from history?

Idiots will always be idiots
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by NohurryInLife: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
kestolove95:
Why is my name not on the list?
Check well my brother
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Nordy: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where are the Technocrats?

No mind the low mind, is obvious he doesn't understand the word technocrat.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Mozegee: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Ode so no fresh brain deserve to be in that list.. must it be people who have served in one parastatle or the other. People have subjected citizens of this country the hardships they are facing today. Why can't there be a room for fresh and young minds.
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by YourGFsnatcher: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Nonny95:
Matawelle, Bagudu, Oyetola, Lalong, Tijjani and the Heineken below?

These are the technocrats? Heineken has been serving government since I was in Secondary school. Not to talk of Matawale and Oyetola.

Thought Tinubu's biggest selling point was his 'TEAM'? This is even worse than Buhari.

Renewed Hope merchants, you guys better look for what to do to better your lives.

Nigeria is like a cake for these niggas.

When I saw Lalong's name is know its just another dumb list. He was my governor, very dumb. As a barrister he has never won any case. He was just positioned at the right places at the right time to win elections, special grace some people have. But he has never achieved anything great
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Mamijoh(f): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Mamijoh(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Kwankwaso is no longer interested in washing Tinubu’s urine infested pampers.

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

Why was Machina overlooked in Yobe after his ticket was taken from him?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓
May be grin
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Mamijoh(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Chai!
Good for them
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Blackdisciple(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Mallam and Yoruba ministry
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Pearl1910: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Too many ministers.
Govt is telling the citizens to cut cost, tighten belt and endure, but Govt is not showing that they are ready to also cut govt expenditure and reduce cost of governance.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by juman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Women are not enough.
Fifty percent women is okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.