Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (74412 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by whippersnapper(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is a joker. After all this while this is what he could come up with. I weep for the resources of this. The way this people will steal this country dry. We might have to go to daura to beg buhari to come back

8 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

Never you quote me in your life again.

Carry your psychophancy to your papa house. slowpoke.
Nonny95, make i Just laugh.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
Tinubu is a joker. After all this while this is what he could come up with. I weep for the resources of this. The way this people will steal this country dry. We might have to go to daura to beg buhari to come back
Almijiri focus on your state, has your governor named his commissioners?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by naijaboy756: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Before he came a governor what was his occupation? Or what do you understand by the word technocrat?
what are their records in the state as per performance that warrants they be made ministers?

Can you swear that the ministerial appointment is more of a reward for helping them rig election than performance as state governors

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

If anybody was used and dumped, it is FFK, Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga 🤣

They labored in vain after overzealously spreading tribal hatred against the Igbos.

Chai!
Only Hypocrites cry more than the bereaved,

If Bayo Onanuga is made the head of NIMASA you will wail, If Kenyamo is made Chairman of NDDC you will wail, if FFK is made Ambassador to the United Kingdom, country of his birth, you will still wail.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Nonny95: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
OVB123:
Who is represent kano state?

Maryam Shetti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
what are their records in the state as per performance that warrants they be made ministers?

Can you swear that the ministerial appointment is more of a reward for helping them rig election than performance as state governors
Continue your wailing Jobless Almijiri.

Nigeria is a federation, go and concentrate on your state government lazy Thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by whippersnapper(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Almijiri focus on your state, has your governor named his commissioners?
mumu not every northerner is almajiri. I am from nasarawa state. Your agbado master is recycling thieves and you choose to be defending him. I hope you are amongst those who could breathe if not asthma go suffocate you

10 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
mumu not every northerner is almajiri. I am from nasarawa state. Your agbado master is recycling thieves and you choose to be defending him. I hope you are amongst those who could breathe if not asthma go suffocate you
Is the Governor of your state a technocrat, has he named his commissioners?

You are from Nassarawa? No wonder you are wailing, your Governors of the past, have stolen your future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ozo13(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let them hit the ground running oo.Too many wahala dey already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by whippersnapper(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Is the Governor of your state a technocrat, has he named his commissioners?
my governor named his 3 weeks ago alaye.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
my governor named his 3 weeks ago alaye.
Nonentities that have nothing to offer, that is why you are not focusing on them, it is the technocrats in Abuja, you are focused on full view in HD?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Sholaco: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonny95:
Matawelle, Bagudu, Oyetola, Lalong, Tijjani and the Heineken below?

These are the technocrats? Heineken has been serving government since I was in Secondary school. Not to talk of Matawale and Oyetola.

Thought Tinubu's biggest selling point was his 'TEAM'? This is even worse than Buhari.

Renewed Hope merchants, you guys better look for what to do to better your lives.

Nigeria is like a cake for these niggas.
😂🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by whippersnapper(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Nonentities that have nothing to offer, that is why you are not focusing on them, it is the technocrats in Abuja, you are focused on full view in HD?
Technocrats who will loot the country dry you mean.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonny95:
Matawelle, Bagudu, Oyetola, Lalong, Tijjani and the Heineken below?

These are the technocrats? Heineken has been serving government since I was in Secondary school. Not to talk of Matawale and Oyetola.

Thought Tinubu's biggest selling point was his 'TEAM'? This is even worse than Buhari.

Renewed Hope merchants, you guys better look for what to do to better your lives.

Nigeria is like a cake for these niggas.
Almijiri you again, you are still waiting for the technocrats in Abuja to help you, instead of the technorats in your state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by favor914: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
Technocrats who will loot the country dry you mean.
Focus on your state, only Incoherent Almijiris will be shouting Abuja, name just 1 policy your state government has embarked on to elevate you & your household from poverty in the last 10 years?

2 policies will be a crowd, just name only 1 state policy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by saintkeppy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okay Noted, no more excuses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Roger3D(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Kwankwaso is no longer interested in washing Tinubu’s urine infested pampers.

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

Why was Machina overlooked in Yobe after his ticket was taken from him?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓
Hero is from Anambra state and he's in the LP thus making him ineligible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ray07(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is brilliant!!

Oyetola is holding post to showcase his excellence while awaiting next Osun gubernatorial election to square up and defeat Adeleke like Fayemi did.
HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI of Bayelsa is back. These politicians are rugged. Congrats to these great Nigerians. Check my signature for free stuffs!
you should as well included Lalong name. Technocrat Indeed. sad

Shame on you and your lots Mr demon.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Think9ja(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
kiss
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by franchasofficia: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓
They will be appointed as Ambassadors and heads of parastatals
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Beverlyjean(f): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
I like what they are doing to the igbo politicians...NK warned them ...but they were too selfish

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Throwback: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing dey this list.

I am certain it is fake.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ventura1: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Who is Lola Adejo? guess she's the one representing Lagos..
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Imagine lalong as Minister
Omo... Tinubu really disappointed me shaaa

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by enemyofprogress: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

ambassodarial posts are waiting for them and some of them will be heads of paracetamol and agencies

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ventura1:
Who is Lola Adejo? guess she's the one representing Lagos..
na my ex girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ray07(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
ozo13:
Let them hit the ground running oo.Too many wahala dey already
With the names am seeing, na those ones wan hit ground.

I pity this country.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by dalongjnr: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Plateau APC O'!
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ray07:
you should as well included Lalong name. Technocrat Indeed. sad

Shame on you and your lots Mr demon.
Lalong is not a technocrat Oh....even as a politician he failed woefully 😏🥴🥴

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by mauriceminor: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.
nothing dey favour u jare

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by oluwaseyi0: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

Not impressed

Too many politicians and former governor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.