Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (74411 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

I don't know about others...I'm very certain about Lalong....that man is a NoNo for me...even as a politician... he's nothing to write home about...

You think Tinubu cares about competence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
tunde1200:
2023 BAT MINISTERIAL NOMINEES - BY ZONE

MINISTERS
North West: 10
South West: 9
North Central: 8
North East: 8
South South: 7
South East: 5

VOTES FOR BAT, %
North West: 30.0%
South West: 35.9%
North Central: 20.0%
North East: 13.5%
South South : 9.1%
South East: 1.5%

They don't deserve any appointments from this administration.
People with a hateful minds towards other

The places or people that "deserve" the appointments, how will their lives become better as a result of the appointments?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by wegevv: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
No Kwankwaso 👀

Garfield1 I suspect this caused the delay
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by 9jaRealist: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

grin grin grin grin grin

Don’t believe some of you know the meaning of “technocrats”…
Anyway, another chance for Matawalle to collect more cars for his collection. cool
>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00l8rqqaN8Q&t=13s
>
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Which means nigeria under Tinubu is heading for cronyism as never before seen. Thanks for confirming our suspicions

No,l
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
wegevv:
No Kwankwaso 👀

Garfield1 I suspect this caused the delay

He never nominated someone else
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

You think Tinubu cares about competence?

He does
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by gaskiyamagana: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
kestolove95:
Why is my name not on the list?
Wait 3rd supplementary list.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Osariemen12: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
I am ashame of being a Nigerian.

God bless Allassane Outtara for granting me Ivorian citizenship.

Vive la RĂŠpublique de CĂ´te d'Ivoire.

Que Dieu bĂŠnisse la CĂ´te d'Ivoire.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

He does

How? Pls explain.

What competence do bagudu, Heineken and Lalong have to offer?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

No,l

Kindly negate the following.....

Which means nigeria under Tinubu is heading for cronyism as never before seen. Thanks for confirming our suspicions
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

What about the technocrats
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

What about the technocrats

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Harlarty01: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
All these name get k-leg, we shall understand later....I come in peace
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

How? Pls explain.

What competence do bagudu, Heineken and Lalong have to offer?

Bagudu did well in kebbi- but lalong and lokpobiri are failures.i hope Heineken learnt well in agriculture ministry
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

The work of technocrats will negate cronyism
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by scholes23(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
TheDemola:

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1686781193881108480?t=xmMJbhNHBjrsghkC1OrzVw&s=19

Previous; https://www.nairaland.com/7788154/president-tinubu-submits-second-batch

The only name wey concern me for this list na the Heineken wey I see, abi na my eyes dey deceive me ni
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

The work of technocrats will negate cronyism

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Felaincarnated: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Food no reach ffk again🤣
Penguin2:

Kwankwaso is no longer interested in washing Tinubu’s urine infested pampers.

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

Why was Machina overlooked in Yobe after his ticket was taken from him?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

Bagudu did well in kebbi- but lalong and lokpobiri are failures.i hope Heineken learnt well in agriculture ministry

Pls explain how Tinubu cares about competence.

What competence do bagudu, Heineken and Lalong have to offer Nigeria?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls explain how Tinubu cares about competence.

What competence do bagudu, Heineken and Lalong have to offer Nigeria?

What about Dr Dora anite,prof mamman,Dr salako
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Pure rubbish.if you don't stop this nonsense,no one will take you serious
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

1. Pls explain how Tinubu cares about competence.

2. What competence do bagudu, Heineken and Lalong have to offer Nigeria?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

Can't u answer the questions?

1. Pls explain how Tinubu cares about competence.

2. What competence do bagudu, Heineken and Lalong have to offer Nigeria?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

Pure rubbish.if you don't stop this nonsense,no one will take you serious

Have you negated the following below?

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by wegevv: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

He never nominated someone else

Wike took a ministerial position for himself. El Rufai did too.

Whether Kwankwaso nominated someone or not, he has chosen to distance himself from the current administration hence staying in position to lead an opposition.

I talked about this months ago and it seems to be coming to pass. Kwankwaso accepting a ministerial position himself would have been a huge power move by Tinubu. But he didn’t get it

Personally I love it. No one should Godfather the country. Outside pressure is good. If Tinubu performs well he will have no problems
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
wegevv:

Wike took a ministerial position for himself. El Rufai did too.

Whether Kwankwaso nominated someone or not, he has chosen to distance himself from the current administration hence staying in position to lead an opposition.

I talked about this months ago and it seems to be coming to pass. Kwankwaso accepting a ministerial position himself would have been a huge power move by Tinubu. But he didn’t get it

Personally I love it. No one should Godfather the country. Outside pressure is good. If Tinubu performs well he will have no problems

Tinubu is here till 2031 however he performs
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Paracetamol01: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where are the Technocrats?
wike and elrufai
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by wegevv: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is here till 2031 however he performs

Lol you might be right but I certainly hope not

He’s not a God my brother. If he performs poorly then he should be ousted. Stop worshiping mere humans ❤️
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
wegevv:

Lol you might be right but I certainly hope not

He’s not a God my brother. If he performs poorly then he should be ousted. Stop worshiping mere humans ❤️

True.but what if he perform economically and security wise and fails elsewhere
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by domopps(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is brilliant!!

Oyetola is holding post to showcase his excellence while awaiting next Osun gubernatorial election to square up and defeat Adeleke like Fayemi did.
HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI of Bayelsa is back. These politicians are rugged. Congrats to these great Nigerians. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Same name that was approved by state governor 😏

Cheers
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by gloryman91: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

Aamin 🙏♥️ Aamin Ya Allahu my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.