Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (74416 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Dittodat: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
May your life never be straight for seeing deceit and applauding it

So former governors who couldn’t govern well are now technocrats
But you are probably supporting a clueless incompetent Obi who did nothing in Anambra. Kontinu with your hypocrisy.
Look in the mirror and you will see an hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by NAC1666: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ipobarecriminals: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Which Biden resign ooo?
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

Modified: Now that Joe Biden, the President of the United States of America has resigned and Karmila has become President. FreeStuffsNG how you see this life?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ada9ja(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

Technocrats or corruptcrats

Recycling same old failed leaders

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by justice2100: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Who is represent kano state?
ABDULLAHI TIJJANI M GWARZO☑️
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Timmi: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Kwankwaso is no longer interested in washing Tinubu’s urine infested pampers.

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

Why was Machina overlooked in Yobe after his ticket was taken from him?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓

Continue to scratch your head and wail.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Acekidc4(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
otunbakolawole:
You know the meaning of technocrats so?

🤔🤔
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Acekidc4(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Iamzik:

Technocrat ko techno ni

Why you con dey Para 🙄🙄
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Acekidc4(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
eedimo:

Sacarsm

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by millionboi2: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

If anybody was used and dumped, it is FFK, Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga 🤣

They labored in vain after overzealously spreading tribal hatred against the Igbos.

Chai!
E sweet my belle well well
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Edusouls(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
izombie:
Na the same thieves we know. Tinubu no be am.
the man na complete disappointment
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by TotoGame(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
So for the whole bayelsa state na only Heineken we see

David lyon would have been better
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Demolakay: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where are the Technocrats?

U dey mind dat nva do well? Na 30k dey distort his sense of reasoning.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by HardBishop: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:
I like what they are doing to the igbo politicians...NK warned them ...but they were too selfish
Imagine only 3 -4 igbos are appointed on his ministerial list. My poke no dey hear word. This pple hated Ibos so much but they refuse to admit it rather they love........ Well...... I better make my pple shine their eyes wella

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by HardBishop: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Nepotism at the highest order.. mad country
Real nepotistic appointment.....
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by nonhuman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

Obviously you are not normal by that your name. About 13 of the 19 names are not from the South West.
where are they from
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by greggng: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Recycling of greedy politicians that brought us too where we are now .I feel sorry for Nigerians..no hope for this country...Even if all this old cargoes die ...there children will replace them
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by chukseric504869: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Imagine lalong as Minister
Omo... Tinubu really disappointed me shaaa
what is wrong with Lalong ,is he not qualified to be a minister or are others nominated better than him?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Shattuck(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
Technocrats who will loot the country dry you mean.
stop arguing with that fool, it is a waste of energy.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by SonofGod231: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
TotoGame:

David lyon would have been better
Appointed minister based on what criteria?
Someone that can't express himself freely in simple and correct English.
I see what Tinubu is doing, appeasing the defunctional but rugged Heineken is the best thing that can happen to APC in Bayelsa.
Heineken working with Timipre silver is like Wike working with Ameachi for the greater good of the party. Ultra combo,just forget Bayelsa for APC this coming elections.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by santakris(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
I read through many comments here and asked myself if some people are still interested in a better Nigeria.

How can a reasonable human be celebrating mediocres who are loaded with bad records still ruling them? No tangible achievement, no good records, nothing to reckon with as far as their past is concern. Haaba, you guys can do better now....haaba

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by HNICEARTH: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

If anybody was used and dumped, it is FFK, Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga 🤣

They labored in vain after overzealously spreading tribal hatred against the Igbos.

Chai!

2 out of the 3 have been loudly quiet, except for FFK. That one, as far as his wife feeds him oha soup, he must talk.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Dre555: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where Delta state representative?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by XY23: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hard working mallam, lazy people in Abuja earn in one month what hardworking civil servants can't earn in 10 years. A failed nation with sophisticated morons.
favor914:
Almijiri na People for Abuja wan save you for that your hamlet, what of the Governor of your state, & his commissioners?

Stop showing yourself to be a lazy minded person.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Geesunny: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by potent5(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
They're coming.
Ofunaofu:

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by TotoGame(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
SonofGod231:

Appointed minister based on what criteria?
Someone that can't express himself freely in simple and correct English.
I see what Tinubu is doing, appeasing the defunctional but rugged Heineken is the best thing that can happen to APC in Bayelsa.
Heineken working with Timipre silver is like Wike working with Ameachi for the greater good of the party. Ultra combo,just forget Bayelsa for APC this coming elections.

At least he isn't a career politican like Sen. heineken.... Tinubu promised to appoint mainly technocrats/ Experts as ministers

This second list of ministers is very shameful
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by naijaboy756: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dittodat:

But you are probably supporting a clueless incompetent Obi who did nothing in Anambra. Kontinu with your hypocrisy.
Look in the mirror and you will see an hypocrite.
Did I call Obi?

Maybe na obi disvirgin una **** ooo

Everything obi obi obi
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Lekan239(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
May your life never be straight for seeing deceit and applauding it

So former governors who couldn’t govern well are now technocrats
you that is supporting obi( one of the former governor that u just claim are not doing well). Pot calling kettle black
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by davidtemi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Obviously he doesn't knw d meaning of technocrat
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by KonTagiousBull: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by DaRuud(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dear Obidients, now that Tinubu has removed subsidy, change service chiefs, sent out ministerial-nominees, become ECOWAS chair, . . . Will you guys reverse the whole thing if things goes South for him?
Any hope for you guys or we should just keep watching you guys in BBN HD pro?

TheDemola:

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1686781193881108480?t=xmMJbhNHBjrsghkC1OrzVw&s=19

Previous; https://www.nairaland.com/7788154/president-tinubu-submits-second-batch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.