Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (74413 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Bluntemperor: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
ada9ja:

Technocrats or corruptcrats
Recycling same old failed leaders

Be sincere to your self- how many are recycled here now?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ezmans: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is brilliant!!

Oyetola is holding post to showcase his excellence while awaiting next Osun gubernatorial election to square up and defeat Adeleke like Fayemi did.
HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI of Bayelsa is back. These politicians are rugged. Congrats to these great Nigerians. Check my signature for free stuffs!
they are great in looting our common wealth
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Acekidc4(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Is the Governor of your state a technocrat, has he named his commissioners?

You are from Nassarawa? No wonder you are wailing, your Governors of the past, have stolen your future.

Aha governors of the past have stolen their future ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑHaba that's too much Vawulence Na ๐Ÿค”Pls try to be calming down
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by SonofGod231: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
TotoGame:

At least he isn't a career politican like Sen. heineken.... Tinubu promised to appoint mainly technocrats/ Experts as ministers

This second list of ministers is very shameful
Forget what you were promised and embrace what it is.
Tinubu has surrounded himself with very rugged politicians. In today's Nigeria,just have money ruggedly and you will have all you want. From certificate to appointments to rigging elections or even the Bannies.Just have money and you will have all the Bannies.
If you don't like it go to court.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ikani22: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

I saw what you did there bro..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by tnerro1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is 47 ministers not too much when you are asking citizens to tighten their belts. At most 37 would have been ok if government is serious about cutting costs
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ada9ja(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Be sincere to your self- how many are recycled here now?

The dwarf El rufai
Umahi
Wike
ADEGBOYEGA OYETOLA

ATIKU BAGUDU

BELLO MATAWALLE

IBRAHIM GEIDAM
And many more you know
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
kestolove95:
Why is my name not on the list?

You can't even get a good job. All you get is stipend for asslicking.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by tnerro1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bello matawelle of zamfara? Seriously ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Satisfying qouta system is very difficult

Jonathan tried but couldnโ€™t satisfy them. Tinibu gads do am b4dem unseat am
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lesbiconverter: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

You call this "progressing" ?

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Penguin2: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
ambassodarial posts are waiting for them and some of them will be heads of paracetamol and agencies
No be only paracetamol.

What of panadol๐Ÿ˜
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

He had to be compensated
Is governance about compensating cronies or working for the Pipo?
Regardless of whichever portfolio/ministry u put Lalong... he's going to perform woefully.
I thought Tinubu was ready to steer Nigeria to the greater heights of renewed Hope...sad ๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by TwoPheus: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

Which technocrat abeg? Maybe like the one that sneaked into higher institution with 3F9s and 2passes abi.
Technocrat like Wike, Lalong etc.
Crop of visionless rogues!
Are we moving forward or backward.
It's a pity.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by tunde1200(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023 BAT MINISTERIAL NOMINEES - BY ZONE

MINISTERS
North West: 10
South West: 9
North Central: 8
North East: 8
South South: 7
South East: 5

VOTES FOR BAT, %
North West: 30.0%
South West: 35.9%
North Central: 20.0%
North East: 13.5%
South South : 9.1%
South East: 1.5%

They don't deserve any appointments from this administration.
People with a hateful minds towards other

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ruggedtimi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
TotoGame:

David lyon would have been better
nop...
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
chukseric504869:
what is wrong with Lalong ,is he not qualified to be a minister or are others nominated better than him?
I don't know about others...I'm very certain about Lalong....that man is a NoNo for me...even as a politician... he's nothing to write home about...
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

Is governance about compensating cronies or working for the Pipo?
Regardless of whichever portfolio/ministry u put Lalong... he's going to perform woefully.
I thought Tinubu was ready to steer Nigeria to the greater heights of renewed Hope...sad ๐Ÿ˜ข

He can't do without lalong.you must carry all along
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu!!!! A drug baron, didn't win this presidential election, we all know this.

It's a shame, some hooligans are supporting this unpresidential, and dubious means of winning election.

I wonder how a sane human would support injustice, because of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Dittodat: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
Did I call Obi?

Maybe na obi disvirgin una **** ooo

Everything obi obi obi
You don't need to call the religious fanatical IPOB lying SOB.
By your illogical and warped reasoning it's easy to come to a conclusion that you are one of his brainwashed followers. Hypocrisy is one of their attributes.
Deny it all you want, but you know that you are one of them.
Bye.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Image123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
nonhuman:
where are they from

Nigeria.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

I'm sad....so who are now the technocrats in his govt?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Lanruze: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
A certain TV talk show anchor who always defends PBAT logically and at times blindy boastfully said the rest period post election for PBAT was to make consultation and headhunt talents for the " Team" he would assemble as Ministers when he formally assumes power on May 29, 2023.

Indeed, the same TV talk show host said if PBAT assembles a team of familiar, incompetent, and unsellable characters he would be called out. In all fairness the second batch of Ministers presented seems the president is bewitched.

All the former Governors on this list from Lalong to Bagudu shows that PBAT has lost the sense of taste and bite he displayed when he was Lagos Governor.

All round non- performers and losers on this list. The list is nauseating, irritating and to an average discerning political expert disgraceful.

An example of Former Governor Oyetola of Osun whose election removal by Ademola Adeleke was openly celebrated with thanksgiving by majority of Osun State civil servants is on the Ministerial list representing Osun.

Amongst the former Governors , Nasir El rufai stands out as the only outstanding talent. He has shown exemplary hunger for self development and performance. He gathered additional certifications from Harvard back to back in his quest for self development. He stands out gallantly and I have no doubt he will prove a point with his appointment.

I rest my case on the other former governors.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

No be only paracetamol.

What of panadol๐Ÿ˜
get out
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Trustyourself: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Yet hunger is dealing with you and your family...
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

What exactly is Tinubu going to achieve with a man like ATIKU BAGUDU?

With all your asslicking, why didn't you make the list?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by naijaboy756: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dittodat:

You don't need to call the religious fanatical IPOB lying SOB.
By your illogical and warped reasoning it's easy to come to a conclusion that you are one of his brainwashed followers. Hypocrisy is one of their attributes.
Deny it all you want, but you know that you are one of them.
Bye.
olodo
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
I'm sad....so who are now the technocrats in his govt?

Dr Dora anite,Betta edu,Idris malagi,Ali pate,Ahmad kangiwa,musawa,bello goronyo,prof utsev,tunji alausa,bosun tijani,Lola ade,ishak salako,wale edun,prof Tahir mamman,Dr okotete,uju ohanenye,adelabu,prof emman Ibrahim,lateef fagbemi,abubakar momoh,Dr maryam sherty

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

On the List Na ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ Browse their Portfolio and see for yourself.

If they are "technocrats" as you claim, then u shouldn't have any issues telling is who they are even without looking at Google.

Is HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI one of the technocrats?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Kukutente23: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

He had to be compensated

Which means nigeria under Tinubu is heading for cronyism as never before seen. Thanks for confirming our suspicions
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

What will nigeria benefit from Lalong?

Why weren't u carried along on the list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.