Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue (38072 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by obyno82: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

If they talk to you now, you will start crying that your mother is dead and no one should rough-handle you.

it is only online you can say rubbish like this. Not to worry soon it will touch you
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by obyno82: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Obinna, I assure you that you can't measure up to me. In all your years in IT, look at your mates and look at yourself.
Abeg, go and recalibrate your life and stop being a cyber miscreant.

Lol, you are a clown did it tell you that i am in IT or you just want to wallow in delusion as usual
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by AmotekunSW: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
obyno82:

it is only online you can say rubbish like this. Not to worry soon it will touch you

It will touchy your bald head.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by obyno82: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

It will touchy your bald head.

well i am not bald sha. keep fooling yourself.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
placeofallure:
■ So what would you have her do? Walk out on the marriage? She has years of her life invested in that marriage. She has kids in that marriage. No na! I doubt many of you who talk like this has ever been married or even as little as been in a serious relationship.
She should continue managing her husband's many affairs then as his affairs(adultery) secretary if she wants to all so she can hold on to that Mrs badge. All I am saying is that you leave leave name of God out of that mess abeg. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
esthel:
If greed contributed towards this then this girl messed up. Wives will always defend their husband's in the face of scandals especially when he is rich. Now she will have to go start all over again, nothing bad anyway, some of her mates are still struggling.
That is a lie! Not all wives do that nonsense.... know this and know wisdom. An intelligent wife will stay out of it and work instead on her own exit with the looth she deserves. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
renderme:
■ His wife is not dumb though. They have an open relationship and this girl is not the first. She accepts his other girlfriends dt don't go public like an mgbeke feeling funky.
The girl is the dumb grifter abusing him and spreading lies on the pages of newspapers after a breakup just to keep family properties dt are not in her name. It won't end well for her. Lol.
They have an open relationship meaning the wife also commits adultery and gives gifts to her male lovers like her husband does? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
gratefulheart:
This just shows you're unstable and insane. Check yourself into yabaleft for proper care.
Look who's talking.....many of you are just preprogrammed dingbat unable to reason things beyond your emotions and what you have been previously fed. lipsrsealed
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Papagoodness:
I never said they won't succeed
They do succeed and many more will succeed. Those old fables of how every "bad" venture never succeeds are all lies told to placate and control the gullible. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
philiancoop:
■ Yeah, I guess I'm just pained
Well, no need for those of us that were not chosen by Alhaji to be pained when it isn't that we are unable to work hard for our own selves. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by renderme: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They have an open relationship meaning the wife also commits adultery and gives gifts to her male lovers like her husband does? undecided
What do u know about cheating? Lol. Women cheat better than men. Any woman dt is not bothered about her husbands cheating and is not a religious SU/Hajia muslim definitely has a side boyfriend. Biola Ayeni is none of those, she’s a party woman. I am born and bred among the high society of Lagos so forget that thing.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
renderme:
■ What do u know about cheating? Lol. Women cheat better than men. Any woman dt is not bothered about her husbands cheating and is not a religious SU/Hajia muslim definitely has a side boyfriend. Biola Ayeni is none of those, she’s a party woman. I am born and bred among the high society of Lagos so forget that thing.
So, according to you, Mrs. Biola Ayeni is an adulteress who has her own side-bobos and lovers, the same as her husband has? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by renderme: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, according to you, Mrs. Biola Ayeni is an adulteress who has her own side-bobos and lovers, the same as her husband has? undecided

How can it be the same. Men and women have different libidos. But please forward ur questions to the couple for better understanding. Okrrr. This one wey u carry their 31 year marriage for head. If they’re tired of themselves they’ll divorce each other. Theyre educated people. They’re obviously not tired of themselves.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
renderme:
How can it be the same. Men and women have different libidos. But please forward ur questions to the couple for better understanding. Okrrr. This one wey u carry their 31 year marriage for head. If they’re tired of themselves they’ll divorce each other. Theyre educated people. They’re obviously not tired of themselves.
All this storytelling is unnecessary abeg! Just tell us straight up. Are you here trying to get us to believe that Mrs. Biola Ayeni is also an adultress and that is why she seems unfazed by her husband's many side-chicks? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Tmb78(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
EconFinance:

It's more of individual character and choices
Than the ethnic group
Ehnn?
More of individual character and choices?
Hmmm, interesting😂
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by 7upnigeria: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

how did you arrive at your conclusion that "An average igbo lady can sleep with anything as long as theres money"?

what research did you do?

how do you know that "All the motels here in Lekki are filled with MORE IGBO ladies"? have you patronised all the motels in Lekki?

what were looking for in all the motel to have come to the knowledge that "All the motels here in Lekki are filled with MORE IGBO ladies"?

apart from you, who are the other patrons of these women?

I used to be a SINGER. From club to club, they're the ASHEWOs, 1 or 2 other tribes in between. Go to Motels and hotels in Yorubaland, if you no see igbo girl olosho, it's not even possible. And this is even Yorubaland that I KNOW VERY WELL, only God knows the level of prostitution in IGBOLAND. Let me not even bring up their baby factory business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Tmb78(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Beautiful couple
I hope you wrote beautiful couple when Judy and Yul pictures were posted sha?

I hate hypocrisy!
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by emmaodet: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
MAYOWAAK:
THE INFIDELITY ECONOMY IN NIGERIA

If married men become "responsible" overnight, millions of Nigerian young women and their families would slip into abject poverty.

They have seen young women through university, established businesses, employed, sponsored them abroad for studies, immigration or vacation and empowered them in return for sexual gratification. The "infidelity economy" in Nigeria is worth billions of dollars and creates jobs and livelihoods for millions. Though wives often wail about their husband's infidelity, ironically, women have been the greatest beneficiaries of men's infidelity.

Some women date multiple married men and they live like Princesses, using high-end cars, live in luxury apartments etc., without a real job.

Some have 9-5 jobs as camouflages but married men are their real benefactors.

Some husbands get jobs, contracts or other opportunities without realizing that it was their wives' married ex's or current dates that made it happen.

Many women who are now married today, benefited immensely from dating married men, they know all the tricks involved and so, they fight and even risk their lives, trying to prevent their husbands from having affairs because these affairs are amongst other risks, financially draining. They know!

Married men have done more for young women than their fathers/mothers or in some cases, husbands and the government.

Hmmmmmm

Insightful

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by emmaodet: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
leanonme82:
But igbos are funny, see how they were rejoicing over small matter like achievement. grin Rich yoruba men are their prize. The girl doesnt have sense. Is she the first to do side chic? Instead of her to clean mouth and stay quiet.

She was not even a major girlfriend like Gail Fajembola that was Tunde Ayenis girlfriend for years. Ayeni bought her a mansion in Banana Island and opened a multimillion naira showroom for her, Cynosure. Even his wife accepted Gail as co-wife, and Gail was smart to not get pregnant for him.

Shoooooooooo!!!!!

Na wetin the man do for woman be this? Mansion in banana island? Oshonofiaaaaa
Multimillion naira showroom ? Omo my head is swelling.
Omooooooo men dey spenddddddddddddd
Chaii
I am even short of words
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by OgwuEgo: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Don't you like good looks?
Tmb78:
I hope you wrote beautiful couple when Judy and Yul pictures were posted sha?

I hate hypocrisy!
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Papagoodness: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They do succeed and many more will succeed. Those old fables of how every "bad" venture never succeeds are all lies told to placate and control the gullible. undecided
Are u implying that evil have no consequences?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Papagoodness:
■ Are u implying that evil have no consequences?
First you need to clearly define evil. Is it breaking the law of the land or what exactly? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Khastro(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/03/former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-retrieves-multi-million-naira-office-gifted-female

You say "back of" instead of "behind" which is more formal.
Again "Jabi" is not in the outskirts of Abuja as you here indicate.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Papagoodness: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=124880761] First you need to clearly define evil. Is it breaking the law of the land or what exactly? undecided[/quote
So what the lawyer did if it's true is not evil?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Tmb78(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Don't you like good looks?
Mr Ayeni and his wife already have good looks.
I like their kind of good looks
not that of his and sidechick

Stop deflecting,
Again, did you write beautiful couple when you saw Yul and Judy's picture?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Papagoodness:
So what the lawyer did if it's true is not evil?
You tell me. According to the story, she didn't kidnap the man nor did she force herself on him. They had a consensual adulterous relationship for many years. The story also has it that it was not the man's first adulterous relationship. His wife was always aware of his escapades and did nothing before now about any of it. This case, however, seems to have been made complicated by the adulterous couple having a baby. And in her bid to make certain the baby from the union is provided for, Mr. Ayeni's adulterous lover decided to sue for rights to some of what he owned. That seems to have been when all hell broke loose. undecided

So, what evil was perpetrated by her?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by OgwuEgo: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tag me to their thread.
Tmb78:
Mr Ayeni and his wife already have good looks.
I like their kind of good looks
not that of his and sidechick

Stop deflecting,
Again, did you write beautiful couple when you saw Yul and Judy's picture?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by DonroxyII: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ayeni wasn't sleepwalking when he was busy giving out gifts so he can grunt like a pig ontop her, now that everywhere has cast he now wants the gift back without returning the sex? Like seriously? Kolework, she should not return anything.
grin ... You Ehn ...
Shebi Na Both of dem enjoy the Sekx na !

No be one way traffic shuuu cheesy
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... You Ehn ...
Shebi Na Both of dem enjoy the Sekx na !

No be one way traffic shuuu cheesy
Whatever they enjoyed in the relationship should be sacrificed for the relationship and not one party asking for demands when he couldn't also return the enjoyment he gained from the relationship as well 😆

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by DonroxyII: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
placeofallure:
Trailer don pass their between grin
High class sophisticated Ashy and Uncle Tunde, a fool in suit. Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Mrs. Ayeni is serving a living God, Pastor Jerry Eze Is working.
grin

Na Person Dem Catch Be Thief ... Corporate World Like Any Other World is Full of Orishirishi !
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by DonroxyII: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Whatever they enjoyed in the relationship should be sacrificed for the relationship and not one party asking for demands when he couldn't also return the enjoyment he gained from the relationship as well 😆
grin .. We Don't actually know what happened in their game because Lovers Game is Difficult to Decipher ...

They may even start shacking each Other tomorrow Nothing Spoil cheesy
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by DonroxyII: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Firstoff I don't do married men and won't ever dare, I won't cause anyone pains. So I won't end up with any experiences like that of the lady but no man should ever be that stupid to ask for return of anything if we go our separate ways kos he won't get shishi.
Wiz 101, The Fact that You Didn't Cause Anyone Pain Doesn't Mean You Won't Be Caused Pain ....

If You Believe in God, Simply Pray against Pains

If You Don't Believe in God, Simply Open Your Reasonableness 100% But You will Gas Out Easily Because The World is Getting Globalised & Alot of Culture-Shock is Happening all Over Humanities Shaking The Foundations of Beliefs of Everyone While Everything is Getting Challenged Including Marriage itself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo) / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.