Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue (38067 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It seems the DNA paternity test result of the baby turned negative. That his ex-mistress showed him shege!
I hope he has learnt his lessons to avoid adultery. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Or its positive bt the man is in denial and trying to save face because of public backlash. Same thing happened to toke.

the randy man's family cry out and the randy man starts to retrace his steps.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FreeStuffsNG: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are wrong because the article you posted says DNA testing is being planned not that it has been carried out. undecided
You should know these rich and powerful guys. He is acting like someone who has already done his own discreetly so this one being reported is mere formality to him. There is a reason he waited all this while until now ma wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.

You think he has the balls to do that on his own?
Of course, it's the wife that's behind everything. Agada nwaanyi!
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by diggindeep: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
leanonme82:
But igbos are funny, see how they were rejoicing over small matter like achievement. grin Rich yoruba men are their prize. The girl doesnt have sense. Is she the first to do side chic? Instead of her to clean mouth and stay quiet.

She was not even a major girlfriend like Gail Fajembola that was Tunde Ayenis girlfriend for years. Ayeni bought her a mansion in Banana Island and opened a multimillion naira showroom for her, Cynosure. Even his wife accepted Gail as co-wife, and Gail was smart to not get pregnant for him.

And you have to drag this pass the tribal route.

Too Bad.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Laple0541(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Him eyes don clear of the jazz

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Calitoscassius(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jman06:
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!
Quite stupeed of her.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

How you ladies always sound like sleeping with a man you fancy, is a huge favour done him, is always weirdly amusing.

Same sex that you women moan the most, have wild orgasms, squirt your brains out, while the man does the humping and puffing and sweating and panting, just before he ejaculates once.. ?

How do you specimens even find the audacity to sound like giving a man sex is more beneficial to him than it is to you? Rose, fear God na angry!
Same sex that you men kill for, grunt like a pig during orgasm, goes mad when he's not getting it is what he's retrieving gifts for and acting like it isn't a huge favour. Downplay sex for the gullible ones for all you like, all I'm saying is it's stupidity to start retrieving gifts after a break up. People should learn to move on and count their loses and not act like a slowpoke after a breakup. If you ain't returning the sex then forget about retrieving the gifts, it's that simple
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
■ You should know these rich and powerful guys. He is acting like someone who has already done his own discreetly so this one being reported is mere formality to him. There is a reason he waited all this while until now ma.
What are you talking about abeg? If he is the father of that child, he should be made to take responsibility for it. The child did not do anything wrong in all this. It shouldn't matter if the man is rich or not. undecided

All this noise should mean nothing as people ought instead to demand even the child born in adultery should be taken good care of. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Jman06(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
makavalley:

You folks can't disappoint because you must drag tribe into every conversation so the shameless man too has no shame to take his p3nis?
FYI, I'm Igbo but the long-throatedness of our ladies is nauseating to say the least.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Or its positive bt the man is in denial and trying to save face because of public backlash. Same thing happened to toke.

the randy man's family cry out and the randy man starts to retrace his steps.
It's obvious you don't know the story. This is not your forte of political insults and conspiracy theories wink These are high level legal issues relating to paternity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by EconFinance: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jman06:
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!

You just had to add the "Igbo lady" suffix to your post. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

You think he has the balls to do that on his own?
Of course, it's the wife that's behind everything. Agada nwaanyi!
I'm all for moving on after breakup and not behaving cowardly like some men do just because of the gifts when the going was good. If that man hadn't approach her for an affair, we won't be here reading this. People should learn to count their loses and move on
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by leanonme82: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
diggindeep:

And you have to drag this pass the tribal route.

Too Bad.

Oh u didnt see the way they were rejoicing and abusing the wife on that thread. But if its davidos side chics that are talking they dont want anyone to mention chiomas longsuffering and sufferhead. Lol, Jokers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by EconFinance: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jman06:
FYI, I'm Igbo but the long-throatedness of our ladies is nauseating to say the least.

It's more of individual character and choices
Than the ethnic group

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Judolisco:
dem no dey return sex na... Na as man dey enjoy sex... Woman 2 dey enjoy am na.... See dis guy o
Dem no dy return gifts too oga, anything willingly given out should be a forgotten issue after breakup
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by BoldBrainz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Same sex that you men kill for, grunt like a pig during orgasm, goes mad when he's not getting it is what he's retrieving gifts for and acting like it isn't a huge favour. Downplay sex for the gullible ones for all you like, all I'm saying is it's stupidity to start retrieving gifts after a break up. People should learn to move on and count their loses and not act like a slowpoke after a breakup. If you ain't returning the sex then forget about retrieving the gifts, it's that simple

So long as the sex was enjoyed by both parties, the woman more so, there's nothing to return.

But if I buy you gifts in the course of the relationship, then see the need to take them back after a break-up, the woman can as well buy me gifts while we're dating, so she can collect them back after break-up.. . Everybody goes home happy.

Na taboo for woman to buy her man gifts? Not boxers and singlets o! Real gifts like a 2020 Dodge Charger automobile.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by philiancoop(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Most of these big "independent" working class and business women...

Most o

Are funded by one Alhaji or Ayeni or Cubana

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FreeStuffsNG: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What are you talking about abeg? If he is the father of that child, he should be made to take responsibility for it. The child did not do anything wrong in all this. It shouldn't matter if the man is rich or not. undecided

All this noise should mean nothing as people ought instead to demand even the child born in adultery should be taken good care of. undecided
That's my point. He waited this long because of that reason and the only reason for his boldness now is because he now knows he is not the father of that child. If he's the father, this is resort to self help and will put him in serious legal woes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
philiancoop:
Most of these big "independent" working class and business women...

Most o

Are funded by one Alhaji or Ayeni or Cubana
So? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
I'm all for moving on after breakup and not behaving cowardly like some men do just because of the gifts when the going was good. If that man hadn't approach her for an affair, we won't be here reading this. People should learn to count their loses and move on

Well, in this case, it is up to Mrs Ayeni.
And whatever Mrs Ayeni wants, Mrs Ayeni gets.
After all, she's the aggrieved party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That's my point. He waited this long because of that reason and the only reason for his boldness now is because he now knows he is not the father of that child. If he's the father, this is resort to self help.
Abegi! undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's obvious you don't know the story. This is not your forte of political insults and conspiracy theories wink These are high level legal issues relating to paternity.

Hahaha and u realise the lady is question is a seasoned lawyer while the man is a randy banker?

i dont throw political insults just facts and unbiased analysis that should be u and ur co travellers who can't sleep without mentioning ur nightmare Obi. wink
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by nedekid: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nice one from Bros.
Dont let any kangaroo scatter your home. Marraige of over 30 years. Congratulations to Mrs Ayeni, no one will destroy your happiness at this stage in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

So long as the sex was enjoyed by both parties, the woman more so, there's nothing to return.

But if I buy you gifts in the course of the relationship, then see the need to take them back after a break-up, the woman can as well buy me gifts while we're dating, so she can collect them back after break-up.. . Everybody goes home happy.

Na taboo for woman to buy her man gifts? Not boxers and singlets o! Real gifts like a 2020 Dodge Charger automobile.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, if she opens gate for you and you appreciated with gifts then it's injustice to start asking for return of those gifts after breakup. If you can't return the sex then forget about the gifts as well and move on.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Judolisco(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Dem no dy return gifts too oga, anything willingly given out should be a forgotten issue after breakup
it depends on d type of gift... Some gifts can be taken back

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by BoldBrainz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, if she opens gate for you and you appreciated with gifts then it's injustice to start asking for return of those gifts after breakup. If you can't return the sex then forget about the gifts as well and move on.

No be only gatekeepers of sex, na barrow pushers of missionary style.. grin.

You cannot feel entitled to my landed property because we knacked, then turn around to tell the world I gifted a mansion to you. I have to be ment not to collect it from you. Go to your father's house and own it.

8 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin I still wonder why it's so easy to control men with what is between our legs. Lol.....men are very weak and not really intelligent beings all the have is nothing but ego. Very easy manipulate.

After the sex how’s he’s attitude towards you?. How I wish you really knew how we men view sex. No man is loyal to pussy, it’s when the urge comes we dig then detach asap Lol
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by advanceDNA: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.

Return??

She "gave" him the sex abi??

And he "collected" the sex from her
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Well, in this case, it is up to Mrs Ayeni.
And whatever Mrs Ayeni wants, Mrs Ayeni gets.
After all, she's the aggrieved party.
But what right does Mrs Ayeni has to demand for retrieval of those gifts, is she her husband who gifted it out? She only has right to demand the end of that affair and not retrieving gifts.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kazeem47(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool God has delivered him from the enchantment of the strange woman.
Go and sin no more unc.
This one wey you turn man of God overnight, you no dey dedicate songs again?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
He will end up killing himself except I'm not who I am.
You be witch?? Dey play…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No be only gatekeepers of sex, na barrow pushers of missionary style.. grin.

You cannot feel entitled to my landed property because we knacked, then turn around to tell the world I gifted a mansion to you. I have to be ment not to collect it from you. Go to your father's house and own it.
Then she'll be very foolish to return shishi back to them. If she was smart she won't be keeping such gifts exactly the way she got them, she should have been wise to sell it and go for a new one in her names and all that is necessary to make it fully hers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.