Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue (38062 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2023
enemyofprogress:
no. I'm his spokesperson on toto matters
Interesting! undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by skj1377(m): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Her juju has expired or broken. I wonder what she will do next. There are serious consequences for broken juju.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by 9jaRealist: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/03/former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-retrieves-multi-million-naira-office-gifted-female

Welcome to the CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC society/culture that is Nigeria…angry

Even the culturally-brainwashed DUMB WIFE is attacking the mistress instead of her cheating husband…
Ma’am, your husband is the person who stood before the world (and “God”) and pledged FIDELITY to you.

Sadly, even if a DNA test is done (and there’s no evidence it has been done)…
In the PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC society/culture of Nigeria, men routinely avoid personal parental responsibility.
>

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by bamitinn(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Omo you are very funny 🤣 sha,
Wow just wow 😲😳
Lol, what about the sex the man gave her also. Lol. Is it only woman that give sex to man.? Lol 😂😆

IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by bukatyne(f): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2023
My wander in this drama is not the husband, wife or side chic.

It is the family of the side chic. First the mother, now a brother.

Is it that they lack shame or this whole drama is a Government sponsored cruise to make us forget their shenanigans?

Tori I have never heard of such shamelessness in my life.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Ashirioluwa: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2023
One can be educated and still be illiterate and ignorant, because I still don't understand why two learned people would be arguing over the paternity of a child in these days of DNA.

You guys should go do DNA and put this drama to rest.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by sirblend: 2:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Bili321:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

Firstly show us how much you make on Amazon Kindle every month...
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kollyman: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I really love what Mrs Ayeni did.. She fought for her man.. She didn't divorce him bcox of one husband snatcher even though his husband did wrong..

Atlast she wọn her man back

She didn't fight for her husband, she only fought to reduce the number of beneficiaries on the man's will.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Elibaba1: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Jman06:
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!

What is it with the “Igbo”
Can you be civil for once please?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Kollyman:
■ She didn't fight for her husband, she only fought to reduce the number of beneficiaries on the man's will.
Na lie! If after the rumor of at least 2 such adulterous affairs, that woman still has her trust fully in that man, she needs help! undecided

Na oyinbo talk say, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, "? grin
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by philiancoop(m): 2:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided

So, if you're a lady, no need to kill yourself trying to compete by Working, find one Alhaji.

If you're a man. No compete with them at all.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Aug 04, 2023
philiancoop:
■ So, if you're a lady, no need to kill yourself trying to compete by Working, find one Alhaji.
If you're a man. No compete with them at all.
First of all, not all ladies get Alhaji backing so a majority of women have to work hard to earn their own keep. Those of them who are lucky to find an alhaji as their backer no kidnap or steal from anyone before the Alhaji find them come, right? So, what is your particular beef with them? Is it cause you were not born a lady and no alhaji dey look your own side? undecided

**By the way, there are some men out there who have similar arrangements with alhajis too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by TheSuperX(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2023
leanonme82:
But igbos are funny, see how they were rejoicing over small matter like achievement. grin Rich yoruba men are their prize. The girl doesnt have sense. Is she the first to do side chic? Instead of her to clean mouth and stay quiet.

She was not even a major girlfriend like Gail Fajembola that was Tunde Ayenis girlfriend for years. Ayeni bought her a mansion in Banana Island and opened a multimillion naira showroom for her, Cynosure. Even his wife accepted Gail as co-wife, and Gail was smart to not get pregnant for him.
Nothing person no go hear 😂😂
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by TheSuperX(m): 2:52am On Aug 04, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Look at this ugly thing that Ayeni is fckng. Is he blind?

Some men are easily fooled by cosmetics and yellow skin. Fake eyelashes, fake brow, fake hair, powder and foundation and mascara and all that. Wtf!

Make hin come Lagos Island i find three very beautiful girl he pick one he like. If he keep all three sef if he sabi manage Lagos girls. But for God's sake not this ugly thing.

Where the pikin make i see if resemble Ayeni. Wey the child, abi she don move am go Anambra?

This thing be like man wey use cosmetics disguise to pass off as a woman.
Some men don't have eyes, just look at her face like what I don't know. 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 04, 2023
I don’t understand. A man win a case against a woman? Is that even possible
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First of all, not all ladies get Alhaji backing so a majority of women have to work hard to earn their own keep. Those of them who are lucky to find an alhaji as their backer no kidnap or steal from anyone before the Alhaji find them come, right? So, what is your particular beef with them? Is it cause you were not born a lady and no alhaji dey look your own side? By the way, there are some men out there who have similar arrangements with alhajis too. undecided

When will u come to Nigeria?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Right005:
When will u come to Nigeria?
Come do wetin abeg! undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Come do wetin abeg! undecided

Hopefully we can meet. Wanna take u out
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Right005:
■ Hopefully we can meet. Wanna take u out
For what reason abeg? I am what you would consider a social butterfly! undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Noviagro(m): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Thanks to the lucky star of Ayeni,he just escaped a guillotine.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
For what reason abeg? I am what you would consider a social butterfly! undecided

I like ur takes here. U rarely get offended even with all the e-rats coming at u. So lemme take u out
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Right005:
■ I like ur takes here. U rarely get offended even with all the e-rats coming at u. So lemme take u out
I don't even have any plans to visit Nigeria anytime soon let alone eat out for Nigeria. Past experience still dey mind abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't even have any plans to visit Nigeria anytime soon let alone eat out for Nigeria. Past experience still dey mind abeg! lipsrsealed

Where are u based tho
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Right005:
■ Where are u based tho
In Chicago. Why? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by purples25(f): 4:17am On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Shebi she has a family.
Her family are prepared to fight for her but not to provide for the baby of their daughter. Let them keep at it.

Let's reason now. Even if her family is made of billionaires, this is not the way at all. Money does not a father make. The baby needs the acceptance and love of his/her father.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2023
leanonme82:
But igbos are funny, see how they were rejoicing over small matter like achievement. grin Rich yoruba men are their prize. The girl doesnt have sense. Is she the first to do side chic? Instead of her to clean mouth and stay quiet.

She was not even a major girlfriend like Gail Fajembola that was Tunde Ayenis girlfriend for years. Ayeni bought her a mansion in Banana Island and opened a multimillion naira showroom for her, Cynosure. Even his wife accepted Gail as co-wife, and Gail was smart to not get pregnant for him.

Aahhhh
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by tete7000(m): 4:57am On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

They have come. Defenders of all kinds of evil.
If it were your husband, would you be saying this nonsense?

He won't take care of the baby. Do your worst.

That he doesn't take care of the baby wont invalidate the fact that the child is his own if he indeed fathers that child and refusing to take care of a child he fathers will only confirm how irresponsible a man he is. Such a man shouldn't even be a person any rational woman should be proud of calling a husband. The irresponsible trait he exhibits in refusing to own up in taking care of a child he fathers outside, he will equally exhibit when it comes to taking of his responsibility at home, and the child that he denies now might turn to a bastard that will come to hunt him in his old age. It is for his ultimate good that he finds a way of taking up the responsibility of caring and training a child that has his blood running in him/her.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by RedAlert08(m): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2023
2day42moro:
I'm very sorry for disturbing your peace here but it's as if the worst is here. The hardship is just too much for me making suicide look like the only and fastest way out. Please help me with any amount to buy some food items for survival first. I have nothing to eat for days now
God bless you.
0015 442 845, Ster.ling

Go and ask Tinubu for money. Id.iot
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by imam07: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.
See this idiot. Birof d same feather. If nah your father that was treated this same way. How will u feel. Will you give this same comment here?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by imam07: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2023
Beremx:
where did you see negative DNA in the story? The useless man should take responsibility for fathering a child out of wedlock
common sense should tells u something like that happened. Major factor the guy won that case against Adaobi. No be everything they will expose online. If the daughter DNA is positive, the woman still have a good case to fight for. She lost d case for that reason
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Papagoodness: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Those that go extreme to get what they want will surely pay for it. Na time e go take no be say u no go chop ur portion
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2023
imam07:
common sense should tells u something like that happened. Major factor the guy won that case against Adaobi. No be everything they will expose online. If the daughter DNA is positive, the woman still have a good case to fight for. She lost d case for that reason
Won what case? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.