Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue (38063 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Papagoodness:
Those that go extreme to get what they want will surely pay for it. Na time e go take no be say u no go chop ur portion
There is no truth to that claim. Many who go to the extreme in fact succeed. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by placeofallure(f): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Trailer don pass their between grin
High class sophisticated Ashy and Uncle Tunde, a fool in suit. Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Mrs. Ayeni is serving a living God, Pastor Jerry Eze Is working.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2023
placeofallure:
Trailer don pass their between grin
High class sophisticated Ashy and Uncle Tunde, a fool in suit. Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Mrs. Ayeni is serving a living God, Pastor Jerry Eze Is working.
Which God is behind a woman hanging on as if her life depends on it to what may be community dick? Stop roping God mention into what is obvious foolishness o'jare! undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by placeofallure(f): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God is behind a woman hanging on as if her life depends on it to what may be community dick? Stop roping God mention into what is obvious foolishness o'jare! undecided

So what would you have her do? Walk out on the marriage? She has years of her life invested in that marriage. She has kids in that marriage. No na! I doubt many of you who talk like this has ever been married or even as little as been in a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Drsmartphilips: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Look at this ugly thing that Ayeni is fckng. Is he blind?

Some men are easily fooled by cosmetics and yellow skin. Fake eyelashes, fake brow, fake hair, powder and foundation and mascara and all that. Wtf!

Make hin come Lagos Island i find three very beautiful girl he pick one he like. If he keep all three sef if he sabi manage Lagos girls. But for God's sake not this ugly thing.

Where the pikin make i see if resemble Ayeni. Wey the child, abi she don move am go Anambra?

This thing be like man wey use cosmetics disguise to pass off as a woman.
just ugly like chimpanzee Amanda

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by rapheal5(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.
Bro never mocked a pain you haven't endured. Because when life hits you, you might become everything you ever critized
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Cantonese: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Jman06:
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!

And what will you say about your people who choose to be the 20th wives to rich men? Not long throat? Not gold digging? What about your women who are sudechicks all over the country to be every available well to do men? By the way what about the ones who live with three other women in a man’s one room, built by the man’s father, in the name of inheritance?

Talk with sense and leave tribes aside.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I really love what Mrs Ayeni did.. She fought for her man.. She didn't divorce him bcox of one husband snatcher even though his husband did wrong..

Atlast she wọn her man back

Same thing Hilary Clinton, during Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky scandal
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by renderme: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2023
jaxxy:

Hahaha and u realise the lady is question is a seasoned lawyer while the man is a randy banker?

i dont throw political insults just facts and unbiased analysis that should be u and ur co travellers who can't sleep without mentioning ur nightmare Obi. wink

Lol! When Tunde ayeni was practicing law, urseasoned lawyer wasn't born. Better go and read his professional career.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by renderme: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
juman:
You cannot retrieve gifts.
She can get the gifts back from court.
Lol, not landed property that was never transferred to your name. C of O is a legal document, are u a joker?
If it was a gift dt can't be returned, he would've transferred it to her name. He didn't.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Iamzik: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.

Stop propagating this lie

Sex is enjoyed mutually. In fact the woman enjoys it more so what are you talking about?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Is it this same Abuja that all I need do is a phonecall and I'll get the gifts sold and also get new ones in my names? Surround yourself with the right people abeg

Not possible with a property with certificate of occupancy or deed of conveyance. The buyer just succeeded in losing his or her money
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by SayNo2SmallPrik: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
witches are not powerful, na una no get head.
Just Dey play
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by tollyboy5(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
You mean sex she enjoyed or what do you mean? Or she should return the strength he using in satisfying her sexual needs.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by esthel(f): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2023
If greed contributed towards this then this girl messed up. Wives will always defend their husband's in the face of scandals especially when he is rich. Now she will have to go start all over again, nothing bad anyway, some of her mates are still struggling.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Jman06:
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!

Tribalism have eaten deep into your bone marrow. What does being an Igbo got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by renderme: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

Welcome to the CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC society/culture that is Nigeria…angry

Even the culturally-brainwashed DUMB WIFE is attacking the mistress instead of her cheating husband…
Ma’am, your husband is the person who stood before the world (and “God”) and pledged FIDELITY to you.

Sadly, even if a DNA test is done (and there’s no evidence it has been done)…
In the PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC society/culture of Nigeria, men routinely avoid personal parental responsibility.
>

They have an open relationship and this girl is not the first. She accepts his other girlfriends dt don't go public like an mgbeke feeling funky.
The girl is the dumb grifter abusing him and spreading lies on the pages of newspapers after a breakup just to keep family properties dt are not in her name. It won't end well for her. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by gratefulheart(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2023
This just shows you're unstable and insane. Check yourself into yabaleft for proper care.

Kobojunkie:
Are they stealing from you? No! Their job is to work as hosts to the men who are not complaining and pay them for it so why is it your problem? undecided
Those girls are at least more decent humans than your pastors and mogs who defraud you all using God's name in their many schemes, so why not rage against those instead? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Germi9: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It seems the DNA paternity test result of the baby turned negative. That his ex-mistress showed him shege!
I hope he has learnt his lessons to avoid adultery. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Dont blame the man,when a man have hustled so hard and made money (i mean good money) how else is he suppose to enjoy life out of his hard work Huh?
Money is like honey,it attracts bees
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Zedoo(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2023
In the end all they want is your money. Remember this always.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by wittywriter: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2023
Gage1:
[/quote]

Good....make sure to write a financial rights activist.
A stitch in time saves nine.
[quote author=Gage1 post=124874936]

I am looking for one but I thought you said you that you spoke to one on my behalf

Yes I did.....drop your digits you'll be reached by him>>>I'll forward it.

Wittyness
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by AmotekunSW: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2023
placeofallure:

So what would you have her do? Walk out on the marriage? She has years of her life invested in that marriage. She has kids in that marriage. No na! I doubt many of you who talk like this has ever been married or even as little as been in a serious relationship.

Don't mind that one. Very unintelligent thing. Always typing as if doctors did an unfinished job in her head.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Papagoodness: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no truth to that claim. Many who go to the extreme in fact succeed. undecided

I never said they won't succeed
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by juman(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2023
renderme:

Lol, not landed property that was never transferred to your name. C of O is a legal document, are u a joker?
If it was a gift dt can't be returned, he would've transferred it to her name. He didn't.

What you explained was not a gift.
But allowed her to use it without any fee paid. Free rentage.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by membranus: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2023
juman:
You cannot retrieve gifts.
She can get the gifts back from court.

Which court be dat wey dey return gifts to sidechicks?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Truth234(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
I'm all for moving on after breakup and not behaving cowardly like some men do just because of the gifts when the going was good. If that man hadn't approach her for an affair, we won't be here reading this. People should learn to count their loses and move on

I have followed the story for years and covered it at some point. She moved into those properties herself and took over the office complex even when Ayeni needed it at the time.

However, Ayeni was struggling with the defunct Skye issue and trying to keep a lid on the story to avoid it getting to the media, something Ada always use to threaten him. I think for Ayeni to now boldly admitted he dated her and still went on to kick her out, something he could not do all these years, he and his wife have found a way to do the DNA.

Ada is not the one to keep quiet. She would be everywhere by now.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Truth234:

I have followed the story for years and covered it at some point. She moved into those properties herself and took over the office complex even when Ayeni needed it at the time.

However, Ayeni was struggling with the defunct Skye issue and trying to keep a lid on the story to avoid it getting to the media, something Ada always use to threaten him. I think for Ayeni to now boldly admitted he dated her and still went on to kick out, something he could not do all these years, he and his wife have found a way to do the DNA.

Ada is not the one to keep quiet. She would be everywhere by now.
Ayeni brought this upon himself for being an unfaithful husband, so he should manage everything his unfaithfulness is causing him

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by finallybusy: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In Chicago. Why? undecided
Nairalanders type rubbish till they catch carpal tunnel.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2023
renderme:

Lol! When Tunde ayeni was practicing law, urseasoned lawyer wasn't born. Better go and read his professional career.

Good for him and yet the randy man fell flat for the her. Make him go do DNA test 1st and leave all this story abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Na the prostitute dey chase the man and now wey them kick am out, her entire family dey cry with their foolish tribesmen like you.

The man get sense. He no be like Ojukwu.

make him sha go do DNA test for his daughter and even his other children and leave all this story.

gal chase dog?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by lexy2014: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

Pls help her by providing her with what Mr. Ayeni took from her.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by lexy2014: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Germi9:

Dont blame the man,when a man have hustled so hard and made money (i mean good money) how else is he suppose to enjoy life out of his hard work Huh?
Money is like honey,it attracts bees

Let me understand you. How is he supposed to enjoy life after he had hustled so hard to make money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.