Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 (67015 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Beautiful Photos Of Nollywood Actress Who Was Buried On The Set Of A Movie / Comedian Liam Breunle Death - Obituary | Liam Breunle Obituary Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by 24SEVEN: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by MrStrategy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
maticar:
Valar Morghulis

valar dohaeris

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Adakintroy: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
This world no just work finally.

Clear say truly no one will be making it out alive.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Snowx: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Just feeling nostalgic

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
But why, the table as role to my best and move loved actors who kept me busy while I was a kid!

Why nah, what is happening.... Thay hardly get to 70ys

No,it can be Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Franzinni: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Some people say they don't know him ... I just pictured thier age straight .

Men... everything is transient nothin is ever the same not even a moment.

7 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Peteridiata1001: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
RIP
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Menclothing: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
His choosen wrong woman for marriage lead him to early grave

Rip legend we love you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Citizen24:
Chai... Rest In Paradise Legend

My hero, why is age apsence
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Menclothing:
His choosen wrong woman for marriage lead him to early grave
you mean hook up ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by NaijaCover(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Cha E
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
I can vividly remember the action movie he acted as the protagonist titled "state of emergency."

Rip legend..

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Menclothing: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

you mean hook up ladies?

Marital issue his former wife is rich but they frustrated him that he stop acting long story I can’t type watch his last interview b4 he left Lagos to jos to live with his sister

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Utanisco:
I remember When he was running on the fence and then jump to save his brother they wanted to kill

Pls take me to mama

RIP my legend that year
you got me there, because of Obi's Video cassette, I will steal my Father's money and go and rent videos

Why Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nonexisting1: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
The evil gender keeps taking away our very best in this country. RIP brother.

6 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why are they taking too long to bury him?

Could it be that his family don't have any money for the funeral?
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

All the Obi's are Great Achievers!πŸ‘

Unlike the Kazeems, Muslius, Taofeek, Etc of Nigeria
that MAJOR in consuming 10 wraps of Amala and Ewedu daily. embarassed sad
But all the Obi's die mysteriously and the Kaseems Muslims are marrying 16years old girl at 80s and jumping from Minister to Governor to Senators to Presidents

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by GoodRocks: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
maticar:
Valar Morghulis

Lol. If you ever come across any man in that city, say this words to him valar morgulis!!
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Confirmedzombie: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oh my God. When did Obi die. The story is sad.

I had expected obi to take a break after the election.

Chia
Chia

May His soul Rest in peace
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Why are they taking too long to bury him?

Could it be that his family don't have any money for the funeral?
When did he die, my most loved actor in the 90s
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by GoodRocks: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nazgul:
What is dead may never die!

Rip Saint Obi.

This isn't game of thrones
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Menclothing:

Marital issue his former wife is rich but they frustrated him that he stop acting long story I can’t type watch his last interview b4 he left Lagos to jos to live with his sister
Wow

Pls chat me up let's do voice talk

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ViceGovernor: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wherever you are just take a step outside and admire the beauty of the moon this evening.
It is so bright the clouds are as clear as daylight

God is wonderful 😌
According to scientists the moon is 97% illuminated today.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
sad embarassed SLEEP WELL OBI sad embarassed cry

Nobody go escape this FINAL DESTINATION sad.

Abeg! Where is Evang Livinus Righteousness2 sad? .

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by VinnyBaba: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

But all the Obi's die mysteriously and the Kaseems Muslims are marrying 16years old girl at 80s and jumping from Minister to Governor to Senators to Presidents

See this dunderhead Fellow. undecided

Which Obi died Mysteriously?😏

Better Develop Sense, ok? πŸ™‚
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Tomek09(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
RIP Saint Obi. Continue resting in paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by PricelessGem1: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
May God save us from entering into marriage with the wrong woman or man. It was bad marriage that sent him to his early grave. Please pray well before you choose a spouse. Better to be single than to be married to the wrong person. RIP to Saint Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Tomek09(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him
Author of "Take me to Mama". A movie sponsored by Coca-Cola then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Tomek09(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Shut up, you are talking gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by dmgr(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
RIP
The Oracle that year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.