Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 (67017 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Beautiful Photos Of Nollywood Actress Who Was Buried On The Set Of A Movie / Comedian Liam Breunle Death - Obituary | Liam Breunle Obituary Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Houseontherock1: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Gone but not forgotten...he'll always be remembered for being a great actor!

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Karlman: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️

Men live and spend rest of LIFE , Having FAMILY MATTER on their HEAD & MINDS for responsible "MEN" from the day u were Born and when Activated by Age 15, learn Life is about FENDING for SURVIVAL, u give woman belle, u cater for her, given birth to kid/s u add them to the list, on the LIST you would come LAST To be ATTENDED to sort out (but u worked for all.)
U still run round to have excess remaining after SORTING all BILLS, from there again u add acquiring ASSETS, after which u FIRST to LEAVE the LIFE u av BUILT[b] ( why Landladies plenty out there today).[/b]
Then in DEATH same women comes to GRAVE YARD, singing in TEARS that you should not SLEEP in HEAVEN to remember THEM U LEFT on EARTH, so WHEN MAN WAN REST?
You are so on point my man! Fatherhood for a responsible man is a Restless and if care not taken, thankless, Job!
May God be our helper!
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by winner37(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Paradise await , sleep well Obi..

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Progress62(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2023
Citizen24:
Chai... Rest In Paradise Legend
Alpha sigma omega
Omega one speaking copy?
Copy that
State of emergency featuring Saint obi, JT Tom west

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by spartachico(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2023
yeah there is, the man died in silence and by the time he spoke up it was too late for anyone close to him to do anything.
its a pity.
vincentont:

I noticed it too and it tends to show that there is an ongoing issue between the two families.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by biafranrealson: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2023
One of the actors with good diction and flair
Rest on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by westnairanews: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2023
that means u are born in the indomie generation.
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by luskysylver(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Ya.
Utanisco:
I remember When he was running on the fence and then jump to save his brother they wanted to kill

Pls take me to mama

RIP my legend that year
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by fineberry(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2023
He was a veteran in the business of acting. Rest On

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by IyanuDeb(f): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2023
rip your death was a blow to all
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by dalass(f): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

All the Obi's are Great Achievers!👍

Unlike the Kazeems, Muslius, Taofeek, Etc of Nigeria
that MAJOR in consuming 10 wraps of Amala and Ewedu daily. embarassed sad

Tribalism is killing you softly grin grin grin

Try eating Amala, ewedu with gbegiri....

Guaranteed to deliver maximum sense grin
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by fetcher36(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2023
RIP Legend
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Exceed15: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Family pressure contributed to this guy's death. Men, do not allow your wife to frustrate you in that marriage. If it not working biko free her. If she is denying you access to your children to torture you please ignore. Don't fight for child/children. It is not healthy for you. It could lead to sudden Hpb. If possible start your life afresh with a young beautiful woman and enjoy yourself. Focus on your wellbeing. Saint obi's ordeal in the hands of his wife / in- laws is a big lesson to all men.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Shadysen: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

But all the Obi's die mysteriously and the Kaseems Muslims are marrying 16years old girl at 80s and jumping from Minister to Governor to Senators to Presidents
senseless man,will you allow your daughter of 16yrs to marry 80yrs man? truely muslims are fools yes they are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2023
cry
Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️

Men live and spend rest of LIFE , Having FAMILY MATTER on their HEAD & MINDS for responsible "MEN" from the day u were Born and when Activated by Age 15, learn Life is about FENDING for SURVIVAL, u give woman belle, u cater for her, given birth to kid/s u add them to the list, on the LIST you would come LAST To be ATTENDED to sort out (but u worked for all.)
U still run round to have excess remaining after SORTING all BILLS, from there again u add acquiring ASSETS, after which u FIRST to LEAVE the LIFE u av BUILT (why Landladies plenty out there today).
Then in DEATH same women comes to GRAVE YARD, singing in TEARS that you should not SLEEP in HEAVEN to remember THEM U LEFT on EARTH, so WHEN MAN WAN REST?
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Exceed15: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2023
Menclothing:
His choosen wrong woman for marriage lead him to early grave

Rip legend we love you
U r on point bro. He allowed that woman pressurized him till death. I don't blame fathers who choose to ignore when the woman is not allowing them bond with their children. Men be wise. At the right time the kids will find their way back to u.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Exceed15: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The evil gender keeps taking away our very best in this country. RIP brother.

You sound hilarious but that's the truth bro. Men should learn to walk away if the woman is bent in frustrating you.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Shadysen: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2023
life is nothing, rip legend.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Exceed15: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Basicend:

Let me tell you. . Marrying a woman that is financially more powerful that you always leads to this kind of issues.

Go for a woman that you know fears God to a good measure and live longer in more peace.

Agree bro . I don't have issue with my wife doing well financially than me. My concern is if she's not giving me peace. No matter how powerful financially she is , I will Walk away. To hell with her money.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Exceed15: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Karlman:

You are so on point my man! Fatherhood for a responsible man is a Restless and if care not taken, thankless, Job!
May God be our helper!

Hmm.. May God save us men.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Shadysen:
senseless man,will you allow your daughter of 16yrs to marry 80yrs man? truely muslims are fools yes they are terrible.
What you can't is can for another....

My Dad 37 and my mum 14.
Now success
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by iwillnevergiveup: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Didn't know he was dead. Rip Saint Obi, we will always remember you.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Shadysen: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

What you can't is can for another....

My Dad 37 and my mum 14.
Now success
your mom is 14yrs then how old are you? you guys up north thinks like cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.