Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 (67018 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Beautiful Photos Of Nollywood Actress Who Was Buried On The Set Of A Movie / Comedian Liam Breunle Death - Obituary | Liam Breunle Obituary Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
You're not answering my questions though... undecided undecided undecided
pendragonbladgo:

When did he die, my most loved actor in the 90s
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Neddstark: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'm sure his ex-wife will attend to show face.
I'm sure only a few from Nollywood will attend.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by kokorokoman: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
A fine gentleman and actor.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by beyondPen(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

All the Obi's are Great Achievers!👍

Unlike the Kazeems, Muslius, Taofeek, Etc of Nigeria
that MAJOR in consuming 10 wraps of Amala and Ewedu daily. embarassed sad

Guy dont be bitter.

As a yoruba dude, Saint Obi was my favourite actor and other many igbos doing well in many fields. You dont need to come here with your tribal mindset.

Because of tribalism you displaying dont make me hate okocha, saint obi and other igbos we like. Na God we take beg you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by CJStarz: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kindly expatiai,please

Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Puss360(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

You lack constant sex, that's why your brain Neva balance well... Tomorrow try carry one olosho... By Saturday, you go dey alright...
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by princejones(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
State of emergency that year with J T Tom West, may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
RIP
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Kemadealadire(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him
Gen Z or not a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by CJStarz: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
There's hope of resurrection. The dead shall rise again. Thy Kingdom come,oh! God.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by talented321: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Na wa
Puss360:

You lack constant sex, that's why your brain Neva balance well... Tomorrow try carry one olosho... By Saturday, you go dey alright...
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by mariovito(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Memento Mori

Tempus fugit.

maticar:
Valar Morghulis
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Puss360(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
Na wa
Yes na... Carry tribalism Matter inside somebody obituary thread...
shocked
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by mariovito(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sadly not.

CJStarz:
There's hope of resurrection. The dead shall rise again. Thy Kingdom come,oh! God.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Livingstone124: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
My best Nollywood actor. Saint Obi goes home. I will never forget his movie titled "State of Emergency"

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tomek09:

Shut up, you are talking gibberish
Prove me wrong, no insults or ill words, no street words
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by talented321: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
And the only thing that give somebody brain is sex and the worst part is olosho
Puss360:

Yes na... Carry tribalism Matter inside somebody obituary thread...
shocked
where do learn all this funny and weird acts.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by sylve11: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Journey well! sad cool
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ahnie: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
This guy has one kind of flirty handsomeness like that.
Rip obinna!

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Livingstone124: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

My dear this is not the time for this childish comment, I'm an Igbo man who shares the same local govt with Saint Obi in Imo State, Mbatoli to be precise. Pls stop this madness, Nigerians and lovers of good Nollywood movies are mourning him.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Puss360(f): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
And the only thing that give somebody brain is sex and the worst part is olosho where do learn all this funny and weird acts.
You can never tell the Solution to some people mental problem... What about people that take alcohol before reasoning well?? Or those that smoke??
So this one own go be sex.. I know him type...
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Why are they taking too long to bury him?

Could it be that his family don't have any money for the funeral?

I don't think it has anything to do with money, i just bliv there has been a serious tussle between his ex wife nd his family. Though they don't wanna make it public.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by elgizzyuplifted(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by LowKeyManny: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Take me to Maama
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ukpahu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him
you're indomi generation

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by talented321: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
I just smile
Puss360:

You can never tell the Solution to some people mental problem... What about people that take alcohol before reasoning well?? Or those that smoke??
So this one own go be sex.. I know him type...
i wish u all the best in what ever u are doing and don't overplay ur roles'' do it with caution and sense.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by MrPRevailer(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
DevilishMan:
Actors that didn't do rituals roles are dying early.

COVID 19 VACCINE
Depopulation agenda.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okay.
SyrusdeHansome:

I don't think it has anything to do with money, i just bliv there has been a serious tussle between his ex wife nd his family. Though they don't wanna make it public.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rest in peace
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by MrPRevailer(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
beyondPen:

Guy dont be bitter.

As a yoruba dude, Saint Obi was my favourite actor and other many igbos doing well in many fields. You dont need to come here with your tribal mindset.

Because of tribalism you displaying dont make me hate okocha, saint obi and other igbos we like. Na God we take beg you.

Don't be childish or easily manipulated. How can one man's craziness make you hate the people you love?

In every ethnicity, you must find a number of people who are tribalists or intolerant. You shouldn't generalize a whole ethnicity under such category. That's manipulation by evil-willed political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Puss360(f): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
I just smile i wish u all the best in what ever u are doing and don't overplay ur roles'' do it with caution and sense.
Thanks dear
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ManOfSon: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
All you ethnic jingoists who see ethnicity and tribe in everything Nigerian, how do you people sleep at night? I'm sure you could say your bit here without the tribal innuendo. Every day you blame politicians for all the country's ills, but you also routinely pass comments like this, oblivious to the more grievous damage you do to the country. Shame on all you tribal bigots.

VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.