Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 (67016 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Beautiful Photos Of Nollywood Actress Who Was Buried On The Set Of A Movie / Comedian Liam Breunle Death - Obituary | Liam Breunle Obituary Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by FireUpNow(m): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2023
We are nothing but shadow and dust. Sorjourn on legend. The separation from his wife and kids really affected this great man.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by BenzEne1(m): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

All the Obi's are Great Achievers!👍

Unlike the Kazeems, Muslius, Taofeek, Etc of Nigeria
that MAJOR in consuming 10 wraps of Amala and Ewedu daily. embarassed sad

Yeah even these ones....

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Vallo57(m): 3:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Why is it taking this long to put the man in the ground. Naija and time wasting.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Alliswell248: 4:11am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

Though I am not a kazeem, Taofeek et Al, but your comment lack wisdom and it's shows your daftness.

I am 80 percent sure, all of the Obi's you listed above eats Amala and ewedu. None of them can live in your terrorized region, they live in Taofeek, kazeem et Al region.

Your leaders in sad East should be ashamed of themselves of making your region the most pitiable place for any sane mind to live.

Keep up with the tribalism......senseless goat. Olodo.

This is the reason, igbo are the most hated tribe in the World. Noise Makers.

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by yellowman2225(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See this dunderhead Fellow. undecided

Which Obi died Mysteriously?😏

Better Develop Sense, ok? 🙂
Instead of you to advise the stupid tribalist that managed to put tribalism into the context.

FYI, Ernest Obi died mysteriously, also saint Obi.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Papagoodness: 5:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Rip legend
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by juman(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2023
The death of a gold digger.

Hei brother, you died because you couldn't live without living with your wife.

while many couples divorce daily and they don't die.

You had opportunity to live wonderful life without your wife, but unfortunately you chose to die.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by OperationalVehi: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2023
References1:
Saint Obi goes home on August 18, 2023.
that's life
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Basicend: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Menclothing:
His choosen wrong woman for marriage lead him to early grave

Rip legend we love you

Let me tell you. . Marrying a woman that is financially more powerful that you always leads to this kind of issues.

Go for a woman that you know fears God to a good measure and live longer in more peace.

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2023
References1:
Saint Obi goes home on August 18, 2023.

Goes home?

Abi den wan plant in body like yam?

The real "Saint Obi" left this world the very second he breathed his last.

All that's left of him's just gonna be committed to the Earth on that day.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Zealag(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Another reason to Fear woman
RIP Nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Drsmartphilips: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

the musilius are alive and the obi's are dying one by one
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Adewale1603(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:
Actors that didn't do rituals roles are dying early.
why is sacrifice trending everywhere?
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by VinnyBaba: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Alliswell248:

Though I am not a kazeem, Taofeek et Al, but your comment lack wisdom and it's shows your daftness.

I am 80 percent sure, all of the Obi's you listed above eats Amala and ewedu. None of them can live in your terrorized region, they live in Taofeek, kazeem et Al region.

Your leaders in sad East should be ashamed of themselves of making your region the most pitiable place for any sane mind to live.

Keep up with the tribalism......senseless goat. Olodo.

This is the reason, igbo are the most hated tribe in the World. Noise Makers.

According to Your self-created Statistics, right? 😏😕

SHAMELESS Hate-filled Tribalist! embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Rest in peace
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Unperturbedpota: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Snowx:
Just feeling nostalgic

Same here

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Unperturbedpota: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See this dunderhead Fellow. undecided

Which Obi died Mysteriously?😏

Better Develop Sense, ok? 🙂

So you are pained ?
When you foolishly first attacked dhis tribe what did you in your empty head expect?
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2023
You can summarize that Igbo philosophy and spirituality.

How is the end of a being more important when you're keeping him restless by keeping him in the ice for weeks? Were your ancestors also preserving their dead loved ones for weeks before they could bury them?

tishbite42:

I can't teach you Igbo philosophy and spirituality on Nairaland
Like the Holy Bible, we also believe that the end of a being/thing is more important than its beginning
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by CJStarz: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2023
I got emotional reading your response. Men go through tough times, that's why every man should pray to have a good wife because a bad wife will end up frustrating and cutting his life short.
God help every struggling man out there

Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️

Men live and spend rest of LIFE , Having FAMILY MATTER on their HEAD & MINDS for responsible "MEN" from the day u were Born and when Activated by Age 15, learn Life is about FENDING for SURVIVAL, u give woman belle, u cater for her, given birth to kid/s u add them to the list, on the LIST you would come LAST To be ATTENDED to sort out (but u worked for all.)
U still run round to have excess remaining after SORTING all BILLS, from there again u add acquiring ASSETS, after which u FIRST to LEAVE the LIFE u av BUILT[b] ( why Landladies plenty out there today).[/b]
Then in DEATH same women comes to GRAVE YARD, singing in TEARS that you should not SLEEP in HEAVEN to remember THEM U LEFT on EARTH, so WHEN MAN WAN REST?

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by tishbite42: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Samantha124:
You can summarize that Igbo philosophy and spirituality.

How is the end of a being more important when you're keeping him restless by keeping him in the ice for weeks? Were your ancestors also preserving their dead loved ones for weeks before they could bury them?

Go and read Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' for a start

Read it intellectually and studiously, not like a bored school girl

The answers are there. Read those parts that explain the burial ceremonies of two characters in the narration. Your answers are there.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by vincentont(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2023
spartachico:
This man death was a very sad one , he had lived a sad life for a long time ... imagine the obituary not mentioning he is survived by wife and children and so on ... na wa oo... looks like the his brothers and sister and friends are the one organizing the burial ... what do I do know

I noticed it too and it tends to show that there is an ongoing issue between the two families.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Alpharey: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Rest well Saint. I remember meeting you in person. Can't forget that day.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Fashionista01(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Rest in peace saint Obi.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by emmy512: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him
Wow, I'm shocked
Same way a girl I met told me she doesn't know what " egg of life" was and she's 24
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2023
I said summarize it for me since you already know about it.

And also answer my questions.
tishbite42:

Go and read Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' for a start

Read it intellectually and studiously, not like a bored school girl

The answers are there. Read those parts that explain the burial ceremonies of two characters in the narration. Your answers are there.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Jackiedemie(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Our beloved husband my foot
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by PsychoTheRapist: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

Bobrisky Obi grin
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by PsychoTheRapist: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him
Gen Z spotted grin
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by gabbytabby: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Often times we complicate life by our desire to keep up with the joneses and acquire acquire but the secret is that a man or woman who has contentment has everything.

Pursue peace and happiness and you will know that life can be sweet and not be a struggle.

Set a goal to be financially independent by 40 and join hands to raise your kids with the peaceful woman you chose to spend your life with shikena.

Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️

Men live and spend rest of LIFE , Having FAMILY MATTER on their HEAD & MINDS for responsible "MEN" from the day u were Born and when Activated by Age 15, learn Life is about FENDING for SURVIVAL, u give woman belle, u cater for her, given birth to kid/s u add them to the list, on the LIST you would come LAST To be ATTENDED to sort out (but u worked for all.)
U still run round to have excess remaining after SORTING all BILLS, from there again u add acquiring ASSETS, after which u FIRST to LEAVE the LIFE u av BUILT[b] ( why Landladies plenty out there today).[/b]
Then in DEATH same women comes to GRAVE YARD, singing in TEARS that you should not SLEEP in HEAVEN to remember THEM U LEFT on EARTH, so WHEN MAN WAN REST?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by EmmyNorse(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Rest in peace Legend 🙌 🙏 💔
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Donedeal1(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Which of the Obi's obituary?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.