Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 (67019 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Beautiful Photos Of Nollywood Actress Who Was Buried On The Set Of A Movie / Comedian Liam Breunle Death - Obituary | Liam Breunle Obituary Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by fohlarp: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ah padi mi,luv dt film u did rev father,alws praying wth rosary to chase away evil powers,cant 4get. But God luv u mst,miss u.sorry 4 d mistake,rest in peace.
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Ikukuudo: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
May his soul find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Passionate1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
May your soul rest in peace. .

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Saint Obi was a legend sha. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by tishbite42: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Why are they taking too long to bury him?

Could it be that his family don't have any money for the funeral?
Igbos are not Zulus or Xhosas
We take time to bury our dead, especially the greats

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by VinnyBaba: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Livingstone124:
My dear this is not the time for this childish comment, I'm an Igbo man who shares the same local govt with Saint Obi in Imo State, Mbatoli to be precise. Pls stop this madness, Nigerians and lovers of good Nollywood movies are mourning him.

I am sorry. embarassed cry cry
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by ogoloray(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

All the Obi's are Great Achievers!👍

Unlike the Kazeems, Muslius, Taofeek, Etc of Nigeria
that MAJOR in consuming 10 wraps of Amala and Ewedu daily. embarassed sad

Without a single piece of meat o!

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by VinnyBaba: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Puss360:

You lack constant sex, that's why your brain Neva balance well... Tomorrow try carry one olosho... By Saturday, you go dey alright...

You are right.😔

How about your own pussy?🤔

Use it to do Rehab for me nah. embarassed sad

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Father4all: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
zangaozanga:
I don't know him,rip to him
then you are less then ten years old

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'm also neither a Zulu or Xhosa.

Why take time when you can just free the man by laying him to rest?

I mean it's a funeral and not a wedding.
tishbite42:

Igbos are not Zulus or Xhosas
We take time to bury our dead, especially the greats
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Fugazy2023: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

It's unfortunate we dwell in a country filled with dumb animals that are mentally unstable. If people turn to insult you people now na cry cry victimization una go dey cry with all the dumb stupid clowns you listed especially that imb.ecile Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by slowice(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rest well saint O. A gentle to the core.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by VinnyBaba: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Fugazy2023:

It's unfortunate we dwell in a country filled with dumb animals that are mentally unstable. If people turn to insult you people now na cry cry victimization una go dey cry with all the dumb stupid clowns you listed especially that imb.ecile Peter Obi

Lolss.. cheesy

It's because of you APC Tribalistic dingBATS I deliberately made that comment. 🙂

It's even Imbe.cile you Typed.😏

So the Other Obis are Good to go but NOT Peter Obi .

The way you Pple hate HE Peter Obi ehn. The Hatred go Kill you Laslas o. 😏😀😀
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by YelloweWest: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Goodnight sir.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Fugazy2023: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. cheesy

It's because of you APC Tribalistic dingBATS I deliberately made that comment. 🙂

It's even Imbe.cile you Typed.😏

So the Other Obis are Good to go but NOT Peter Obi .

The way you Pple hate HE Peter Obi ehn. The Hatred go Kill you Laslas o. 😏😀😀

Likewise the way you people hate Tinubu, na him go kill all of una last last

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by spartachico(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
This man death was a very sad one , he had lived a sad life for a long time ... imagine the obituary not mentioning he is survived by wife and children and so on ... na wa oo... looks like the his brothers and sister and friends are the one organizing the burial ... what do I do know

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by tishbite42: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm also neither a Zulu or Xhosa.

Why take time when you can just free the man by laying him to rest?

I mean it's a funeral and not a wedding.
I can't teach you Igbo philosophy and spirituality on Nairaland
Like the Holy Bible, we also believe that the end of a being/thing is more important than its beginning
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by milky3(f): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rest well St Obi...

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by John4B: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by YorubaPrince: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Did you know.

Saint obi looks like WWE wrestler and superstar Byron Saxton.

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by jpdoncumagain: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rest on Saint Obi.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Parpasawa(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
If u don't know him, it means u are not an African mbok.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by BarrElChapo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
DevilishMan:
Actors that didn't do rituals roles are dying early.

This is distasteful, know where to draw the line 😒

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by Henroo88(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Rest on great man
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Rip 🙏
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by kb83(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2023
RIP
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by kb83(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2023
RIP my brother
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by berbs112(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️

Men live and spend rest of LIFE , Having FAMILY MATTER on their HEAD & MINDS for responsible "MEN" from the day u were Born and when Activated by Age 15, learn Life is about FENDING for SURVIVAL, u give woman belle, u cater for her, given birth to kid/s u add them to the list, on the LIST you would come LAST To be ATTENDED to sort out (but u worked for all.)
U still run round to have excess remaining after SORTING all BILLS, from there again u add acquiring ASSETS, after which u FIRST to LEAVE the LIFE u av BUILT[b] ( why Landladies plenty out there today).[/b]
Then in DEATH same women comes to GRAVE YARD, singing in TEARS that you should not SLEEP in HEAVEN to remember THEM U LEFT on EARTH, so WHEN MAN WAN REST?
Hmmmm
Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by cuteboy2: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2023
For goodness sake this is a funeral thread. You should have some respect for the dead and the family of this man. Take your dirty tribal politics to your dungeon. Go and create your own tribal hate thread to spread your gospel of hatred.

In all likelihood this chap is not from SE. He is posting this to stoke hatred and resentment to SE people.

VinnyBaba:
Saint Obi
Ernest Obi
Mikel Obi
Mitchell Obi
HE PETER OBI.😊🙂

Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by TheSuperX(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2023
May his soul rest in peace, this life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.