Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? (35387 Views)

Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury / Why Some Phones Have Better Network Reception Than Others? / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2023
caracas:

Educated on what?Are you ok?
You are sick man.
You belong to psychiatric ward.
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by hullaman: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2023
linearity:

The quality of iPhone screens are far better than those of Samsung, they must not be using the best quality.
Samsung screen is way better than apple screen and did you know Samsung is responsible for manufacturing iPhone screen
the issue he has is software related, not the screen itself
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Abudu2000(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2023
KingMack:

Sure..it doesn't come free😊
how about preventing the expenses?
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by MartinsD12(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Whichever model you settle for read reviews on gsmarena especially when used.
GSMArena is good but some of the reviews there are not based on real life usuage , I just wanted to know why some Samsung phones do develop that line on screen it's rampant with Samsung phones
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Ebuka19977(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
As I like the brand reach, na wetin turn me off ne this
Mthumbie:
Hello Nairalanders
Have seen a whole lot of Samsung Users about how their smartphone suddenly has a green line running through the display.

Most smartphones function normal with the line but it is always obvious that something is wrong with that part of the screen. There are also reports that the line appears all of a sudden without the phone dropping or after receiving an update.

Two of my friends have the same issue and several other people. Why is the brand not saying anything about the issue or try to fix it.

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by donhils: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2023
You sounded like someone that desperately needed an Iphone. I've used 4 flagship Samsung phones in a row and never experienced this. None of my phones lasted less than 2yrs and 8 months
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
MartinsD12:

GSMArena is good but some of the reviews there are not based on real life usuage , I just wanted to know why some Samsung phones do develop that line on screen it's rampant with Samsung phones

Go to the comments sections, down on the pages. All reviews are mostly real time usage.
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by OlaideShazili: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Some people just talk out of ignorance, Samsung screen can never got the green line without falling down. It might be long though but the line will drop from the spot that it fell down. Try to notice that. My Samsung never fell from my hand except from people's hand if they didn't tell me I might be thinking that what's wrong? Try to ask people that surround you and confirm from them.
Samsung is Always the best
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Fearyourcreator: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
falcon01:
Thank You! People think its a joke but samsung screen comes back to life.
Been using Samsung since 2012 ... But currently on LG G8 though...
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by falcon01: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Been using Samsung since 2012 ... But currently on LG G8 though...
same, currently on s22 ultra
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Fearyourcreator: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
falcon01:
same, currently on s22 ultra
Nice one... I love the ultra camera but screen of 6inch is just okay for me... I did prefer the ordinary s22 or 23
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Aremson14(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Planning on getting uk used s21 next week sha, any advise on precautions to take?
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Dimehook: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Aremson14:
Planning on getting uk used s21 next week sha, any advise on precautions to take?
I've been using s21 ultra since 2021, no issue, except for the phone getting hot sometimes, probably my fault, to much task
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Funflipper: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mthumbie:
Hello Nairalanders
Have seen a whole lot of Samsung Users about how their smartphone suddenly has a green line running through the display.

Most smartphones function normal with the line but it is always obvious that something is wrong with that part of the screen. There are also reports that the line appears all of a sudden without the phone dropping or after receiving an update.

Two of my friends have the same issue and several other people. Why is the brand not saying anything about the issue or try to fix it.

Lol, you were sold a broken phone.
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Funflipper: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
udemzyudex:

Naa,not fake ,na so dem dey get green lines.
From 1 to 2 from 2 till screen to Black out.

Did you buy the phone brand new?
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Wanni25(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
It's probably a subtle attack.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wanni25:

Ya! My thoughts too.
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Idarachris84: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wanni25:

What is a subtle attack?
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Fonjewel0(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
I use Transsion, their after-sales are good, and they are known for durable and budget-friendly devices.
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Shuregirl: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Anything that has to do with repair when it comes to Samsung dey tire me. That’s why I just stick to Tecno for live
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by OladapoF(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
I will always go with TECNO device
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Mozzyb1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Astra101:
Some people hate taking responsibility for their errors. It's not possible Samsung screen drew a line on your phone without any error on your part.

Secondly, calling Samsung thrash is laughable. iPhone dey learn when it comes to quality phone screen.
Stop saying what u don't know. I am a Samsung fan, right from s2 to now s23ultra.
I bought my Note20Ultra in January 2021, I never drop it once. Na Nov 2021update brought d lines. It started with one thiny pink line, under 2 wks the 2nd line came up (green). I managed it till March 2022,when I bought s22ultra. My son still using it now. It's 3 lines now

1 Like

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Incredible128: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello, I would like to ask how Ur note 20 ultras's faring now; did the lines on the screen increase? Or they're still the same?
Mozzyb1:

Stop saying what u don't know. I am a Samsung fan, right from s2 to now s23ultra.
I bought my Note20Ultra in January 2021, I never drop it once. Na Nov 2021update brought d lines. It started with one thiny pink line, under 2 wks the 2nd line came up (green). I managed it till March 2022,when I bought s22ultra. My son still using it now. It's 3 lines now
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Mozzyb1(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Incredible128:
Hello, I would like to ask how Ur note 20 ultras's faring now; did the lines on the screen increase? Or they're still the same?
I dropped it for my son when I bought s23ultra. The line started with one ,then 2, it 3 now. Since November last yr
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? by Incredible128: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Thank you for the response
Mozzyb1:

I dropped it for my son when I bought s23ultra. The line started with one ,then 2, it 3 now. Since November last yr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff / Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.