Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? (8570 Views)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / The Evils Of Interest Based Loans & Mortgages / Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emu4life:
People break laws. Still doesn't mean there's no Law. Some Muslims take alcohol, fornicate, practice sorcery.
Their recompense is with Allah, the Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent.

You mean allah is omnipresent, omnipotent, etc? dey play oo
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
RighChanneI:

Lapo, Gurumi, sharp-sharp, etc are the places where our Muslims brothers and sisters are running to for financial assistance with interest rate

Don't mind them
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
kkins25:

grin They don't know😂
Dem know, dey are just being hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Emu4life(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Jerryhare:

You mean Allah is omnipresent, omnipotent, etc? dey play oo
(Baqarah: 255) Allah, the Ever-Living, the Self- Subsisting by Whom all subsist, there is no any other God but He. Neither slumber seizes Him, nor sleep; to Him belongs all that is in the
heavens and all that is in the earth. Who is there who might intercede with Him save with His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is hidden from them, whereas they cannot attain to anything of His knowledge save what He wills them to attain. His Dominion overspreads the heavens and the earth, and their upholding
wearies Him not. He is All-High, All- Glorious.

Surah Ikhlas

1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3 He begetteth not, nor is he begotten;
4 And there is none comparable to him.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Emu4life:

(Baqarah: 255) Allah, the Ever-Living, the Self- Subsisting by Whom all subsist, there is no any other God but He. Neither slumber seizes Him, nor sleep; to Him belongs all that is in the
heavens and all that is in the earth. Who is there who might intercede with Him save with His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is hidden from them, whereas they cannot attain to anything of His knowledge save what He wills them to attain. His Dominion overspreads the heavens and the earth, and their upholding
wearies Him not. He is All-High, All- Glorious.

Surah Ikhlas

1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3 He begetteth not, nor is he begotten;
4 And there is none comparable to him.

Where did Quran says allah is omnipresent? Did you know what omnipresent is anyways?
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Emu4life(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2023
Jerryhare:

Where did Quran says allah is omnipresent? Did you know what omnipresent is anyways?
You can't even string a sentence together. All. O. Dorcheesy
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Emu4life:

You can't even string a sentence together. All. O. Dorcheesy

STRING you said? cheesy

So what are you stringing together in that your sentence that show allah as omnipresent?

If you don't know the meaning of omnipresent, it is a thing you can ask for the meaning rather than using a wrong word "string" to qualify your god

Mr STRING
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Emu4life(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Jerryhare:

STRING you said? cheesy

So what are you stringing together in that your sentence that show allah as omnipresent?

If you don't know the meaning of omnipresent, it is a thing you can ask for the meaning rather than using a wrong word "string" to qualify your god

Mr STRING
'Use string to qualify god' Bro, do you take Alcohol on Fridays too
You are indeed a comic reliefcheesy
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emu4life:

'Use string to qualify god' Bro, do you take Alcohol on Fridays too
You are indeed a comic reliefcheesy

You should ask your imam if he poured alcohol inside kettle for you before leading the prayer because the question says where is it written in Quran that allah is omnipresent?

I don't see any reason why this question should be difficult for you to answer or if you're looking for tactics to avoid answering the question, it is a thing you can just go deaf, blind and mute till Christ comes rather than displaying your nonentity on NL
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Emu4life(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jerryhare:

You should ask your imam if he poured alcohol inside kettle for you before leading the prayer because the question says where is it written in Quran that allah is omnipresent?

I don't see any reason why this question should be difficult for you to answer or if you're looking for tactics to avoid answering the question, it is a thing you can just go deaf, blind and mute till Christ comes rather than displaying your nonentity on NL
You sound pained alreadycheesy I noticed you are more of a troll than anyone worthy of serious engagement hence.....
The answer to your Question is all over the Al-Qur'anul Kareem but I will ignore your question just like you loved to digress when I answered your previous Q.
Shalom.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emu4life:

You sound pained alreadycheesy I noticed you are more of a troll than anyone worthy of serious engagement hence.....
The answer to your Question is all over the Al-Qur'anul Kareem but I will ignore your question just like you loved to digress when I answered your previous Q.
Shalom.

If the answer is all over Quranul Kareem why can't you just show us a verse where it says allah is omnipresent!

Time to run away as usual cheesy

When you have no answer to simple question asked the next move is to run away, that is your ideology in Islam so therefore it is not new to us
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Emu4life(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jerryhare:

If the answer is all over Quranul Kareem why can't you just show us a verse where it says allah is omnipresent!

Time to run away as usual cheesy

When you have no answer to simple question asked the next move is to run away, that is your ideology in Islam so therefore it is not new to us
The answers I provided, what have you done with them??
Run away from you?? Ahahahahah!! You ain't that bright. grin
The answer you seek is in my first response but you are a troll so you don't care.
I stressed the attributes of my God, tell me the attributes of your 'God'. Only then I may give the 'pin point' answer cheesy
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emu4life:

The answers I provided, what have you done with them??
Run away from you?? Ahahahahah!! You ain't that bright. grin
The answer you seek is in my first response but you are a troll so you don't care.
I stressed the attributes of my God, tell me the attributes of your 'God'. Only then I may give the 'pin point' answer cheesy

So Surah Al-Baqarah 255 you quoted says allah is omnipresent right? cheesy

Did you lack comprehensive understanding?
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Emu4life(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jerryhare:

So Surah Al-Baqarah 255 you quoted says allah is omnipresent right? cheesy
Did you lack comprehensive understanding?
I will be glad if you answer my question too.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emu4life:

And have you answer the one before you?
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emu4life:

Were you taught by your imams to use question to answer question?
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by ANTlSLAAM: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jerryhare:

Were you taught by your imams to use question to answer question?

Na their way be dat
Re: Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? by Jerryhare: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Then they need to be examine

ANTlSLAAM:

Na their way be dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Modern British Career Women Converting To Islam? / What Islam Says About Celebrating The Birth Of The Prophet? / Is Buying A Cat And Rearing It Haram Or Asking For The Price ? Please Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.