Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu (37493 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Nigeria can't win without having boots on the ground and many of our Northern Soldiers' allegiances can't be trusted.

The Southerners in the Military will be the sacrificial Lamb

How many southern soldiers you even have in the military? Laughing.
Soldiers go wherever he orders to go and he obeys his commander, stop yarning rubbish
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
So you think Nigerian soldiers will support Niger and fight their own country?

Lolz,
I'm tired for them. They're commenting like kids
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Jones4190:
rule number 10 " do not take advice from the camp of your enemy" bode George is an enemy
Thanks
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No offence, but how old are you?
That's the question you should ask yourself if you actually believed that Nigerian soldiers will turn against their country in defence of Niger just because they're Northerners. It is laughable, kid.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2023
DrMPH:

That is where you're wrong sir, in war as in love, assumption is dangerous. You would have thought Russia has overrun Ukraine by now. Be reminded that the same forces (interests) are at play in Niger. So, expect it to drag on needlessly. People profit from war (insurgencies in the North is only a tip of the iceberg). While, Niger may have unwittingly but ceremoniously chosen the path of destruction, does Nigeria need to follow suit? Look at the map, study war history, which border countries can Nigeria count on in the Sahel? ECOWAS will lose woefully, and Nigeria disgraced.
Emphasis is that "Don't start what you can't finish, war is (strategic), not a tea party". We should not let ego drive us nuts, we could just turn a blind eye and fix our own mess.

Lol. ECOWAS will lose against Niger, really? Not ECOWAS vs South Africa, not even Niger vs Nigeria!!
Have you seen their total military personnel and capacity? It is so insignificant. And if you think one country is somewhere ready to support them, you better think again.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by nnamdi640: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2023
EKONGKING:
This is the most sensible post by Bode george .

Tinubu should be careful . All wars start on a happy note among countries who support it ,but ultimately majority of them do not go as planned .

Saudi - Yemen ,Russia -Ukraine ,USA - Afghanistan, USA -Vietnam, Soviet -Afghanistan ,USA -Iraq wars to name a few ,have not gone to plan .

Soviet adventures in Afghanistan is one of the major point in the dissolution of Soviet union as Soviet union, already close to bankruptcy became one after this war .

USA adventures in Iraq ,Afghanistan have tremendously inflated DEBT of USA , as dollar is de facto currency of the world and they can print as much money as they want ,There are only feeling small pain or else they would also be bankrupt like Soviet union .

Nigeria economy is in a worse shape to handle this war .

If Tinubu wants to go to war ,if his military advisors recommend ,then not only Nigeria army but also USA and France Army already present should join the campaign and USA should provide Billions of dollars to Nigeria for support as it cost lots of money to move troops and material .

Failing to do this ,Nigeria might be on verge of collapse like Soviet Union due to huge economic burden .

Having said that ,Tinubu being a street smart politician knows exactly what he is doing .
Abeg which street smart, if not the hatred north have towards Igbos, Tinubu wouldn't have smell that sit.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Erukulele(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2023
It's only in Nigeria that a president will rule like Buhari and spent 8years, if the Nigeriens says they are comfortable with military govt it shouldn't be our problem.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2023
El druggie should squarely face the myriad of problems confronting the shyyythole!

# Nig is in URGENT need of a president!
#, charity starts from home
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by HRMK: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2023
bode george has always been a wailing wailer!tinubu does not need any advice from a foe like him!what is he still doing in the country?a very shameless man that couldnt stand by his word!YEYE!!
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by THeUNIFIER: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Druss:

See this one. Bringing tribalism. Bode George is from what part? Even FFK is saying no and he is from what part? The person that is paying you should ask for a refund. Your intellect is as weak as the naira and you are clearly made of stupid.

My intellect surmounts that of your f00lish tribe as shown in the past presidential election; from the butt sniffing Wole Soyinka to ya cursed, poverty stricken, ewedu munching
bastard of a father. You Yaribas are astronomically overrated, or more like intellectually slow and out of touch with reality otherwise you would've known that as with all things only you cone headed BATstards are rallying behind the powder sniffing criminal, cheering mediocrity at every step of the way. So much for being the most sophisticated tribe on Earth. Spits
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by EdiskyHarry: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2023
BiafraAburi:
What did IBB said about these people provoking Niger for war? Can anyone remind us what IBB said about them and war/fighting?
If I wake up and hear the Yorubas beating the drum of war, I'll go back to my sleep.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by MaiGee01: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=124884699][/quote]
You Spoke really well sir and any sensible person is already speaking in this line.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by mikebabs101: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Rayban25:

I could have sworn some years back that the average Nigerian is intelligent.

Boy was I wrong.

This Tinubu of a man has really made the cockroaches of this nation come out from their cracks. Just look at this rubbish talk.
leave those ones, they are not normal people that comment base in reality, they actually get paid to the illogical online writings and support for Tinubu. The question is how much do they get paid to kill their conscience and normal sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.
I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

who the hell do you think you are. what gives you the audacity to tell people how to decide the way their own country is being run?
You think? who is this deluded trash?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by kad199: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2023
BiafraAburi:
What did IBB said about these people provoking Niger for war? Can anyone remind us what IBB said about them and war/fighting?
angry grin U too like trouble
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by DrMPH: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. ECOWAS will lose against Niger, really? Not ECOWAS vs South Africa, not even Niger vs Nigeria!!
Have you seen their total military personnel and capacity? It is so insignificant. And if you think one country is somewhere ready to support them, you better think again.

Maybe I exaggerated, but try and comprehend my submission. War is finance, can ECOWAS sustain it? Assuming they get external funding, so would Niger and alliance (at worst they'd trade their national assets). Nigeria being the supposed 'boss' would take on more responsibility than it can shoulder, with both economic and security fallout. Now, I mentioned the border countries in the Sahel; War also involves logistics. Is Chad, Mali, BF, or Guinea going to allow ECOWAS move weapons across it's borders? How would ECOWAS send reinforcement to the front line? Remember that Nigeria alone doesn't make up the entire ECOWAS structure. When you weigh the cons of military actions, Nigeria has no business being in WAR. Let her use her position to pressure the regime, and maybe they could get a workable timeline for return to democracy. Mind you, that's the best ECOWAS can get. There are outcomes War can't achieve, because of external influences.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by DeOTR: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

1. The so called democratically elected leaders are responsible for the pitiful state of the country today
2. The Nigeriens are actually in support of this. It would've been a different case if they weren't. Do you think America would've cared if they were killed instead by this same military while they were marching out in peaceful protests? Your answer is as good as mine.
3. We have our hands full with insurgency from IPOB, BOKO, etc to want to send our troops far away from home.
4. We've been told that there's no money for subsidizing education, petroleum products and electricity, yet there seems to be enough for war.
5. This war is a power tussle between NATO and Russia. The French got kicked out to let the Russians in and America isn't happy about that. They fear Russia's influence may spread if left unchecked whereby many Africans may begin to abolish their democratic system of governance.
6. PBAT should be more concerned about reinforcing our borders and not directly invading Niger which I don't think he's thought of the consequences to come. For instance, Russia might assist the Nigeriens forces in crippling our economy by bombing pipelines or important infrastructures. We know how porous our borders are.
7. We stand to lose more if the Russia backed Nigeriens decide to retaliate and trust me when I say we're already too divided to want this.
8. PBAT is more concerned about pleasing the international community than listening to his own people. The Nigerian army is mostly made up of northerners, many of which are originally from Niger which in itself is problem.
9. America doesn't mean well for Africa! They stand to profit from this by selling weapons and ammunitions to the ECOWAS side of the conflict.
We can not have a regime in Niger hostile to Nigeria. This current junta will be removed, worst case scenario, by another loyal to the Nigerian state. The Russians should find a way of working with the people we install.
Normally, if Nigeria is a serious country, we should be the one doing what France was doing in Niger.
We are more invested in this country without getting anything in return. Who does that?
FYI, Russia will never sponsor Niger to sabotage our economy.
Exactly where are they gonna blow our pipeline?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Highways: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
Niger does not have what it takes to stand ECOWAS.
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

Who built the refineries and main bridges in Nigeria?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Jones4190:
Because he is Nigeria that stop him from been an enemy? have he ever support tinubu before?
Just imagine your mentality... My bad I shouldn't have quoted you.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by ChiefOkporghe: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2023
pansophist:
Tinubu is doing the jobs of his western masters. If he fails to enter Niger, they will deal with him.

The West can't send soldiers to protect their hegemony worldwide, so they need stooges to implement their will. Besides, what's the meaning of democracy if the citizens have no say?

What's different between what is happening in Niger and Ukraine, where Ukrainians overthrew the government? The West supported the overthrow.

Nigeria is a lynchpin to imperialism in west Africa. No matter the sins Tinubu or Buhari commit, the West will ignore because it's just collateral damage for their interest to flourish.

Things like this are what makes me sad. Our so called leaders are nothing but gatekeepers to neocolonialism, and their time will be up soon.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2023
Peppysco:

One thing about you Obi supporters, your enablers always find ways to make you guys reason like dumbos. Your hatred for the man won't stop him from being your president for the next 8 yrs, o ma papa parae ni, if you nor fit live with am. As for the proposed war, don't worry, JAGABAN is only messing with your brain.

Mugu.... He is messing with your destiny an toying with your future...

No worry, soon prices will affect Ewa Agoyin and Amala and Gbegiri.. then the zombies of the Southwest will realize that Yekini doesn't give a flying f**"k about you all...

Calm down
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Dvdpity: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

You are mad. Didn't you read that Burkina Faso, Mali and chad that borders Niger Republic are under military rule..do you think that Nigeria will fight Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali and chad.. Algeria has never forgotten the massacre by France during their war of independence, nor Libya during NATO Invision and killing of Gaddafi. Fools like you are war mongering.. until you are sent to front line.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by olakan22: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Very succinct. Chief could be wise when he chooses to be
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
See this one.
Did Buhari support Ngozi Iweala or not?

Maybe Ipob piglets will fight for Niger grin

Shame on you inexperienced, inconsequential troll. Northern Nigeria Senate Caucus has just rejected President Tinubu's permission for military intervention in Niger.

Continue foΓΈling yourself that Nigeria is not polarized and you are mostly one of the enablers.

πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Jagaban2012: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Let those inexperienced minors continue blaming the Igbos and the Obidients until they destroy what is left of Nigeria because of hate and bigotry.

Being antiwar and pro-diplomacy is now seen as unpatriotic. What a degenerated set of people with nothing other than bragging rights that changes nothing in their lives better than their so-called "losers".

Wetin consign Igbo in this Niger republic matter...these are the people you hated with passion...these are the people you have called names and have badmouthed them...

Now, Because Tinubu is involved., you are.now.looking for where.to.pitch your tent in all these matter...i know everything.about.Yiibo.is fake...

Fake Love, fake products, fake sympathy, fake ObideNce Group, Fake this..and fake that.....

When the time.is ripe, Niger people and the entire Jihadists will.be the one that will kill the Entire Yiibo race....wicked people....
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Druss(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

My intellect surmounts that of your f00lish tribe as shown in the past presidential election; from the butt sniffing Wole Soyinka to ya cursed, poverty stricken, ewedu munching
bastard of a father. You Yaribas are astronomically overrated, or more like intellectually slow and out of touch with reality otherwise you would've known that as with all things only you cone headed BATstards are rallying behind the powder sniffing criminal, cheering mediocrity at every step of the way. So much for being the most sophisticated tribe on Earth. Spits

You see the problem with inhaling shit infused weed. When they advise you to stop, you won't listen. Now you are demonstrating the sheer depth of your stupidity in public. Your family tried to help you by providing education for you but when someone is determined to prove that they are truly made of stupid. I only wonder what your father thinks when he sees you - if indeed the rumours are true that they swapped his true child with you. His disappointment in what you have become must be monumental but then again what does it matter to you? Keep on imbibing whatever mind alteration item you are taking. Just know it won't double your brain cell count from 1 to 2. God knows the single brain cell you have needs it.

Thank GOD for the real Igbo people. You are a fake Igbo person. The ones I know won't pollute their mouth with the filth you spew. Go and tell the person who paid you to pretend that you are Igbo that you failed.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Druss(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2023
It is clear that APC is still paying some trolls to raise ethnic strife to make this an Ibo vs Yoruba issue.

I am from the south and I think war is a stupid idea. Nobody in the area where it happens enjoys it in the short and medium term.

Those that they are paying you monies to insult your fellow human beings - you think you are doing them. You are doing yourself.

NB where are Nairaland mods? Why do you allow ethnic baiting on this forum?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Tinubu can't try the unwise idea. I know he want to please Buhari and the west, but this is beyond him.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:

How would they have voice in democracy, why the so called democratic system has turned themselves to object of suppression and intimidation using the same security apparatus to achieve this. Even all other arms of government; legislature and judiciary has been pocketed by so called democratic government. The point am trying to make should not be misunderstood that I support military government, but what am saying is that, the democratic principles must be abided be the players, so as to avoid coups. Some of these leaders also use the same security forces to perpetrate themselves in government, if that is the case what is the difference between them and coup plotters?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Peppysco: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2023
nkemoma:

Mugu.... He is messing with your destiny an toying with your future...

No worry, soon prices will affect Ewa Agoyin and Amala and Gbegiri.. then the zombies of the Southwest will realize that Yekini doesn't give a flying f**"k about you all...

Calm down

Empty head with his watery clap back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.