Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu (37467 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
Niger does not have what it takes to stand ECOWAS.
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

You are not in a better position to think for them... Let them find their path.

With your democracy, has your nation fared any better?!! Corruption and Insecurity have worsened in the last decade, not to mention disunity.

Let's look inward, and remove the log in this Nation's eye first. Nigeria is becoming an embarrassment to itself and Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
They don't think
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by phorget(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
You have no idea what military rule feels like.
There is nothing like Justice in military rule.
And if a dictator removes subsidy and you complain, he might kill you instead of negotiating palliative, there is no room for peaceful protest and there is nothing like fundamental human right.

You should be scared of military rule in a modern society

So which one have we enjoyed under our so called democratic rule in Nigeria?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Bovis(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=124884699][/quote]

All these Mad men and political enemies of the president have suddenly found their voices and now advising him to allow a military coup to stand in Niger
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chief Bode George stylishly dodged from calling Tinubu president. Not even one single mention of the man he addressed his letter to! Letter that doesn't bear the name and address of the Receiver; is that one a letter? Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president, and he shall remain so in the next 8 years, Insha Allah.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Dottormentor: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why the epistle, baba eyan ipob.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Ayed44: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
So you think Nigerian soldiers will support Niger and fight their own country?

Lolz,
Many Nigerian soldiers are actually from Niger. I will not say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Wainey: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
phorget:

So which one have we enjoyed under our so called democratic rule in Nigeria?
at least you are free to insult the govt if their policy doesn't favour you.

You would have been sentenced to death by a firing squad if it was in military rule as you are staging a mutiny against the govt.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Peppysco: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
nkemoma:
Agbadorians will call Pa Bode a wailer..

meanwhile Yekini is doing this just to ensure that after buying out the Judiciary and Inec.. the military won't kick his ass out.. so he wants to use Niger as an example so other ECOWAS members will support him when his sure end comes.

One thing about you Obi supporters, your enablers always find ways to make you guys reason like dumbos. Your hatred for the man won't stop him from being your president for the next 8 yrs, o ma papa parae ni, if you nor fit live with am. As for the proposed war, don't worry, JAGABAN is only messing with your brain.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Mckandre(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
EKONGKING:
This is the most sensible post by Bode george .

Tinubu should be careful . All wars start on a happy note among countries who support it ,but ultimately majority of them do not go as planned .

Saudi - Yemen ,Russia -Ukraine ,USA - Afghanistan, USA -Vietnam, Soviet -Afghanistan ,USA -Iraq wars to name a few ,have not gone to plan .

Soviet adventures in Afghanistan is one of the major point in the dissolution of Soviet union as Soviet union, already close to bankruptcy became one after this war .

USA adventures in Iraq ,Afghanistan have tremendously inflated DEBT of USA , as dollar is de facto currency of the world and they can print as much money as they want ,There are only feeling small pain or else they would also be bankrupt like Soviet union .

Nigeria economy is in a worse shape to handle this war .

If Tinubu wants to go to war ,if his military advisors recommend ,then not only Nigeria army but also USA and France Army already present should join the campaign and USA should provide Billions of dollars to Nigeria for support as it cost lots of money to move troops and material .

Failing to do this ,Nigeria might be on verge of collapse like Soviet Union due to huge economic burden .

Having said that ,Tinubu being a street smart politician knows exactly what he is doing .
u were making sense at first but started deviating and began talking trash. sad
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Wainey: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ayed44:
Many Nigerian soldiers are actually from Niger. I will not say more than this.
So Nigerian soldiers will automatically start fighting Nigeria?

You think the military plays emotions?
Military follows command and not emotions
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

Are the people of Niger complaining?

Why do you think u or anyone should tell nigeriens the type of government that should suit them?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Curious345: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please tell him.. he will see shege
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Elanqy: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Subsidy money would be used to fund a war that doesn’t concern us. Why did God decide to punish us with BAT

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Guyman01: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
This will be seen as Yoruba vs Hausas war in Niger
Northerners in Nigeria are against any attacks against Niger while Yoruba Muslims who will be the first to flee at the sound of gunshot are the ones cheering Tinubu to go to war

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
crossbreedwears:
If you're sensible enough, you'd understand what Bode George said.

Let me translate to a common ley man language. He said there are ways to resolve the conflict
without sending soliders to Niger. Tinubu is judt acting as Head of Ecowas which i truly understands. He doesn't have knowledge in the military unless the likes of Obasanjo, Yaradua and Buhari
Has anyone sent soldiers

People just blabbering to seek relevance
Why does Tinubu need knowledge in the military ? How many American or NATO leaders have that?
If you don't have anything to say be quiet

Part of diplomacy is to make your adversary believe there is a military threat
People have robbed banks with toy guns

They said clearly it is a LAST RESORT

Even if they don't go into NIger are we not already being devastated by instability in the Sahel
Where do all those killing people in Plateau come from? Sooner or later we will need to establish bases outside Nigeria across the region to curtail aims and drug trafficking
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Wainey: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Why do you think u or anyone should tell nigeriens the type of government that should suit them?
because if things get out of hands with different coup, they will run to Nigeria, so yes I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
let's talk about Ngozi Iweala since you had to put Igbo in this

You guys will always be petty.
Goodnight

You are too insecure and petty. You got upset because I cited history. It tells more of your degenerated state. Northwest is too attached to Niger Republic than Southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Smartguyboy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

democratic govt. Did not favor them let them try military if it will favor them no harm in trying.
And what do Nigeria/Tinubu stand to benefit if he invade Niger ?

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by victorVIC1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jones4190:
rule number 10 " do not take advice from the camp of your enemy" bode George is an enemy

Are you really convinced that Nigeria is in good economic shape to finance such war? I think it's a clear advice. Let's not start what we can't finish

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

No one should tell them but what happens in Niger affects our security and poses serious threats even now before the coup

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Johnboom:
This man that said he will leave Nigeria permanently if Tinubu is declared President. Who take him serious again?

As usual. You'll divert from the point of what he said and move in another unrelated lane.

Then you lots will claim to be sensible. Actually you're the ones that are not taken serious cause foolishness no dey depart from una household.

If war start now you'll be hiding under your fathers bed

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Peppysco:

One thing about you Obi supporters, your enablers always find ways to make you guys reason like dumbos. Your hatred for the man won't stop him from being your president for the next 8 yrs, o ma papa parae ni, if you nor fit live with am. As for the proposed war, don't worry, JAGABAN is only messing with your brain.

So with all the problems in Nigeria, are you saying Tinubu is so jobless that messing with brains is the only thing he can do with his time?

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by patrickcollins: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

The only thing Niger needs is to negotiate with Russia to build a Military base, it happened in Syria, neither America nor ECOWAS will do anything

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Crafteck1: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

Name one west African country that is benefiting from democracy

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by DrMPH: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
I really don't want this war but I really want ECOWAS to bring back democracy in Niger.

Military rule doesn't respect fundamental human right o, a dictator can even take your mother as his wife and jail your father if he speaks, there is no constitution to hold him as he is bigger than the Constitution, there is no checks and balances either, no legislative or Judiciary, and there is no election.
You will endure that dictator until there is another coup, and if the next dictator is worse than the previous one, you will run to another country as a refugee.
Don't ever pray for a military govt

I get your point. Truth is my brother, world politics is changing and many African countries will be used as pawns. Look at it objectively, can ECOWAS return Niger to democratic rule alone, and with brute force? What of Chad, Mali, Guinea BF etc? Don't you think that would be an overstretch? How many Anglophone ECOWAS country has a viable economy today (IMF rescued Ghana recently)?. Is it Liberia? In the end Nigeria will bear the cost with it's already lean resources, and then internal crisis will start due to worsening economic situation. My point is, ECOWAS should weigh its options and choose the easiest way out. Place sanctions if they must, but should be as tact as PMB in managing same affairs. Coup is no threat to us if we manage our democracy well. Tanzania is working, Botswana, Seychelles are working. Just recently, Rwanda and Zambia are on the right path. Since imperialists have an axe to grind with France, ECOWAS should act within the limits of its powers and interests ONLY.

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Samtob90(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Let those inexperienced minors continue blaming the Igbos and the Obidients until they destroy what is left of Nigeria because of hate and bigotry.

Being antiwar and pro-diplomacy is now seen as unpatriotic. What a degenerated set of people with nothing other than bragging rights that changes nothing in their lives better than their so-called "losers".

We do not support military intervention but you people boast of war now
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Smartguyboy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
EKONGKING:
This is the most sensible post by Bode george .

Tinubu should be careful . All wars start on a happy note among countries who support it ,but ultimately majority of them do not go as planned .

Saudi - Yemen ,Russia -Ukraine ,USA - Afghanistan, USA -Vietnam, Soviet -Afghanistan ,USA -Iraq wars to name a few ,have not gone to plan .

Soviet adventures in Afghanistan is one of the major point in the dissolution of Soviet union as Soviet union, already close to bankruptcy became one after this war .

USA adventures in Iraq ,Afghanistan have tremendously inflated DEBT of USA , as dollar is de facto currency of the world and they can print as much money as they want ,There are only feeling small pain or else they would also be bankrupt like Soviet union .

Nigeria economy is in a worse shape to handle this war .
If Tinubu wants to go to war ,if his military advisors recommend ,then not only Nigeria army but also USA and France Army already present should join the campaign and USA should provide Billions of dollars to Nigeria for support as it cost lots of money to move troops and material .

Failing to do this ,Nigeria might be on verge of collapse like Soviet Union due to huge economic burden .

Having said that ,Tinubu being a street smart politician knows exactly what he is doing .

If his mobilizing then he doesn’t know what his doing .

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Cyberterror: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
A coward who can't keep a simple promise he made voluntarily to leave the country upon President Tinubu's victory is beating his crayfish chest that he is a retired general. Olabode George is really a funny idiot.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by NAC1666: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bode George,you said you will relocate to Ghana if Tinubu wins. I hope you are in Ghana?
Niger is the 37 State in Nigeria. Allow Tinubu to use army
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Gajagojo:
No one should tell them but what happens in Niger affects our security and poses serious threats even now before the coup

How does what happens in Niger affect nigerias security and pose serious threat?

Threat to what exactly?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
A coward who can't keep a simple promise he made voluntarily to leave the country upon President Tinubu's victory is beating his crayfish chest that he is a retired general. Olabode George is really a funny idiot.

Can you negate anything he said?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) / Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.