Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu (37495 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
Niger does not have what it takes to stand ECOWAS.
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

The war u are talking about is more than u picture it. This is west vs Russia and China war. And sorry if u get involve. Sorry o. Nigeria and ECOWAS are in shamble, they dont need to fight the western war. let the west and russia fight their war. Nigeria has not solved electricty problem, na to fight Oyibo war be their issue.
This is about Uranium which is the next big thing. Russia wants it, West has been having it for free and Russia and China want to now. It is going to be messy. Allow the super powers fight their war.
Those super powers are so smart. they take wars outside their home lands.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Peppysco:

Empty head with his watery clap back.

Filled head with his sand filled response..

Una must get sense by force diDiRin.. by the time Amoda finish with una.. u go know say asides Seyi Tinubu.. all other Afonjas don't matter to Yekini.

Didirin

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by dentalux: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

You cant remove a govt that the people of the country supports and all these is because of the pipeline passing through Niger.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Ebuka19977(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2023
I sooo muh love this article but I have one thing with the mistakes I came across in some sentences while reading either some words are omitted or some are coming before some[quote author=fergie001 post=124884699][/quote]
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Bfly: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Africa is really considered privileged continent.
Tinubu should even be focused on one thing for a time. Abeg. He looks more prepared for war than welfarism of Nigeria.

What is supposed to be a distraction is gradually becoming the bone of contention in Tinubu administration. He should be aware that he is first Nigerian president before Ecowas chair.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by OmoGomesIlorin: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
EKONGKING:

Its the economy i am worried about and that's the reason ,i said USA should provide for the costs . .

Economy will not be affected, only the foreign reserves will bear the consequences and casualties on both sides.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by joba4luv: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=124884699][/quote]

Let him start and be consumed by the fire
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Tochj(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bode George is now Ipob
Get him arrested immediately
He must join Kanu in DSS cell .
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
harmargedon:
with our years in democracy, do you think that system of government really works for Africans, using Nigeria as a case study.

It works imagine Buhari having to be a life president

No matter how useless a leader is, in democracy his tenor will sooner than later be over
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by floret23(f): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wainey:

Does it occur to you that what you think as as useless as p in psychology?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrMPH:

Maybe I exaggerated, but try and comprehend my submission. War is finance, can ECOWAS sustain it? Assuming they get external funding, so would Niger and alliance (at worst they'd trade their national assets). Nigeria being the supposed 'boss' would take on more responsibility than it can shoulder, with both economic and security fallout. Now, I mentioned the border countries in the Sahel; War also involves logistics. Is Chad, Mali, BF, or Guinea going to allow ECOWAS move weapons across it's borders? How would ECOWAS send reinforcement to the front line? Remember that Nigeria alone doesn't make up the entire ECOWAS structure. When you weigh the cons of military actions, Nigeria has no business being in WAR. Let her use her position to pressure the regime, and maybe they could get a workable timeline for return to democracy. Mind you, that's the best ECOWAS can get. There are outcomes War can't achieve, because of external influences.

Nigeria and other WA countries that are members of ECOWAS have every right to be in WAR with coupists, the message needs to be sent out to them (and others who might be nurturing such ideas) that there is no place for them.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by nomolos92: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
No dey look down Upon Ya Papa, He Can Become the President One Day Ask GEJ wey no get Shoe & Ihm Wife Wey dey Sell Yoghurt !

Ish ish dey play 🤡🤡

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.