Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) (27641 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Solofresh2: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️
Keep living in a dream that will never come true wink
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Tizu(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dreamer.
I hope something remains in your puna wey the unfortunate man go feel.
Waste!
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Mosba: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

☺️

One condition from your part to be suitable for such a man, VIRGINITY! But I doubt the place is right even for my leg as we speak.
If you want to prove me wrong let's speak further.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by FireUpNow(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
With your conditions e go rough oo. Get want you wish for
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Boyooosa(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Which mod passed this now angry

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by komzy589(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Most girls that want this are the ones that lures the rich men, not give them rules. They are the ones that give the rules. Comeback when you are serious.
PS: to qualify, you still have to be extremely beautiful and sexy.
Continue playing.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Botane: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sometimes ehh I pity our Nigerian girls. Some of them carry empty brain and think their body can give them all the leverage. Do you know who Regina Daniels is before she married Sen. Ned? She was highly useful and can still be very prominent, even if she still did not marry Ned Nwoko.
What do you think you have that will make any man at this age keep to these rules?
Unless you use Juju (off course that's the other option they have asides their body), you can't subject any right thinking man to such rules....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Okechinwadike: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
small girl with big God, senior olosho
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Ijaya123: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is a very senseless write up.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Angelfrost(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
In other words... You don't mind being a side-chick or concubine to a wealthy man just for the sake of financial stability.

Just come out and be plain... No need going in circles.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by OboOlora(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
E don de clear for dem eyes
E remain that other one wey de call herself Candidiasis and Pocolee abi Wetin be the two idi0t name

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 7upnigeria: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

From all you just wrote, you only want take his dick and money. That's what PROSTITUTES do. Just try prostitution, make efforts to connect rich customers.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by komzy589(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Most of the girls that want this are the ones that lures the big men. You don’t give them rules. They are the ones that give the rules. Comeback when you’re ready.
PS: You still need to be extremely beautiful and sexy to get a shot.
Continue playing.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by obotematics: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
My sister you no get options
Things hard mbok
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 7upnigeria: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
obotematics:
My sister you no get options
Things hard mbok

I can see the perspective BOTH OF YOU are coming from. You're looking for men that will eradicate poverty from your life and family. HOOKUP dey your eye, the reason you're PROBABLY not into it is because of the risk involved.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Bostin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Ma'am you know what you want already , why not make the list of the likes of Ned Nwoko and give to the media house for publication and leave us the gentlemen here to breath ..
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by superCleanworks(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

you will not have children for him & you will be living in free accomodation still bearing your father's name.
ogogoro thinking.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Olosho dey your eyes
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by NEUDUDE: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
ravensckar:
Only a lady who knows she can never amount to anything in life will post something as infantile as this. Becoming a second wife to a billionaire? Like seriously? What's stopping you too from aspiring for your own billions? Most rich women that I know are not even under any man (in the name of marriage). They had their kids, took full custody and never changed their name to any man's name. They pay their own bills and are living large. The real feminists not some evening newspapers who will scream 'men are scum whilst secretly praying to end up as a second or third wife to billionaires'.

I'm not sorry to say OP; 'you suffer from the greatest poverty of sense'. Marriage is not a poverty alleviation programme, go and hustle for your own money. angry angry

See how she comfortably said in other words one useless simp should grant all her wishes like its her birthright or some fairytale, better wake up from your slumber your mate are out there making good money, u dey here dey find monkey dey work while baboon dey chop. You no get work, mkpi dey find billionaire. las las dem go use you lol grin
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
No, you are not young and foolish. You lack personal worth, value and standards for your life. Worse, you have given up on amounting to anything in life. May the mercy of God locate you and your likes and God punish whatever it is that will make you reduce yourself to such standards.
This is an example of how deplorable the society have become and how young women are in desperate need of sound and good role models.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by mosaicafrique: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

It's obvious, you just want to remain a side chick

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Alexiiydon: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
I hope you become a second wife to a ritualist so he can use you for the source of his wealth lazy woman
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
How liability dey get terms and condition dey always marvel me.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:

You will not be a second wife, you will have your own husband. It's not as rosy as you think.

u done ask if ragina Daniel has her own apartment.

U are materialistic that's the bottom line. Even a rich single single dude wont take u
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by lawrenzooo: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

If wishes wer horses. smiley smiley
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Cocolatti(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Always dreaming
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by lollybizzu(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

So you can have the freedom to do rubbish while still enjoying his money. You obviously are young and foolish; not maybe.

We are gradually loosing the ideals that marriage stands for and I really pity this generation of young adults.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Silentgroper(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Hmm. This is what my cousin told me. It's not like I'm falling in love with him. And I'll still have side boyfriends. He will have to agree to it
what makes you think you would have that hold on him to make you a wife.

what if he just want to chop and slide
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Houseontherock1: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tufiakwa
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by captaininiobong(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

I know where you will find him. The title of the job you want to apply for is "side chick limited liability"

You can find these type of people in Saudi Arabia.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by babdap: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Is your father super rich?
siofra:

☺️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.