Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) (27643 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by sarujaSA(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Owologbo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️

I thought it's only on X (twitter) people seek for engagement.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by pharmagba: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

☺️

After reading you post, I want to ask you a question and please be sincere with me.

Please let me know what you are bringing to the table. As in what the man will benefit ?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Goldp5988(f): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

So help you GOD
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by elmagnifico411(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
This one just dey play. You not taking his name means you're not his wife, but a side gbas gbos. Na u go loose las las.
siofra:

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by myrates: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by skj1377(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Try and make the money yourself. lazy youth
siofra:

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 77up(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Kuku say you prefer to be side chick , that's all.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by qtguru(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rayjnr:

What do you mean by your own husband?

What do you think it means ?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by franchasofficia: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
I still believe that you are a guy disguising as a lady, I could be wrong shocked
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by dannex4adx(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Imaginary husband be that ooo

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Abolodje: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Stupid ass girl, I wasn’t expecting anything sensible from you anyway
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:

What do you think it means ?
You met the bull 😲 is he silly in reality? He's a jolly good fellow here sha, very easy going and nothing ever gets to him unlike some people who are so full of themselves in a faceless forum.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by femmoy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Then you're nothing but a thief and not a second,third or whatever wife.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by qtguru(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
You met the bull 😲 is he silly in reality? He's a jolly good fellow here sha, very easy going and nothing ever gets to him unlike some people who are so full of themselves in a faceless forum.

Overjolly and dark skin fine guy. Nohomo
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:

Overjolly and dark skin fine guy. Nohomo
That's good 👍
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by kingkelvin2033: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Are you Aquarius?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Wizpa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

You are actually young and foolish grin
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Cazzim(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Meaningless, then want the reasons of the man getting married to you, say ur toto nah gold or wht rubbish
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by pansophist(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Just know that no man that will do polygamy with you will abide by all those rules you wrote there, those are for simps. Polygamist are by nature, very masculine men.

You will integrate into their program, not them to yours. As not wanting a kid for him, that's laughable, you just made yourself disposable. Other wives with kids will have more importance than you.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Albertone(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Hmm. This is what my cousin told me. It's not like I'm falling in love with him. And I'll still have side boyfriends. He will have to agree to it

Slawomir claimed he will have side girlfriends, you called him evil. Now, you yourself want side boyfriends.

You're a clown.

1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by seoxpert(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wonders shall never end

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by DrDunamis(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Hmm...
E sha dey sweet you ooh...
Na property you don become be that with this your expectations
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by abcity2001(m): 4:08am On Aug 06, 2023
I don't understand.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by sexy74(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

☺️
You go wait tire withis conditions
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by BALLOSKI: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

☺️
You're not serious with your terms. Wait until you're 35 for us to know you're serious with them.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by siofra(f): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Albertone:

Slawomir claimed he will have side girlfriends, you called him evil. Now, you yourself want side boyfriends.

You're a clown.

You don't even understand undecided

How will a man claim to be in a monogamous relationship and still be having side girlfriends
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Amarisco:

This just sounds like a mistress, not a wife in a polygamous home
You are a smart lady, Most girls are just dumb, and always feel they know it best, until a big mess has been done.

Then you see them very bitter, and vile. A young girl at her age, who should be concerned about making good grades, so she can have a good career in life and earn well. To take good care of her self and family, is talking about being a mistress to a billionaire.

How do expect a man to respect this kind of a lady. And this girl would feel she is right, "team I know my worth"

Until she becomes a single mum, her eyes would clear. Bitterness and emotional depression sets in, that is when she will calm down, and start looking for a responsible man to accept her garbage.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by skedy1(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

Na my data I de vex for

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Try get something lucrative to invest your time in so you can stop wising yourself bad. You will be embarrassed as to the decisions you are making now the moment you start doing well for yourself.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by LarryCork: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

You don't even understand undecided

How will a man claim to be in a monogamous relationship and still be having side girlfriends

Who, siofra? Yes bro, siofra & I stop fukkin early last year & we only fukk 3 time sir..but she a wifey material thou & she can cook rice, plantain, yam, indomy, potato, bread & egg.she say she available for marrraige sir.....do u want her nomba? cheesy

oops..soooory siofra. wrong person..this message is for someone else. I sinsaly apologice babe. Sorry!! angry
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by bdon12: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

☺️
If is ned Nwoko rich that means u are ready for Ned Nwoko Ugly?if that is d case,u be ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.