Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? (4429 Views)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by ipobarecriminals: 4:10am On Aug 08, 2023
frankyychiji:
Publish them!!!

If you don't publish them, then you are lying.

It's not hard even for the blind to see that you are a waste-away.
U are a miserable thief..Tell ur pathetic mother to continue to feed ur hopeless, father
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2023
This very incident has happened to most guys and still happening....

Can't exempt myself of this when it happened to me in new Karu, nasarawa around 2011 just after my NYSC days..

Mehn, I was helpless,🤔😭😢 sweating profusely😣 praying 🙏and begging her to wake up👏 while still UNCLAD. 😂

Eventually, she coughed out after 5 minutes of A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE... I gave her some water to drink thereafter..

Thank God🙏she didn't give up the ghost.. Not a thing to phantom let alone remember folks..

Itz really crazy out there..
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by 5ircreepy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
DyingFetus:
Drag her corpse to the bath tub , dissolve it with ammonia and sulphuric acid then flush out

Use her phone to fake her going on a trip to some Faraway place on all her social media

Take a bottle of vodka and sip it then laugh

I was thinking aqua regia tho, but tomato tomatoe..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should You Marry Whom You Love Or Love Whom You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.