Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket (62393 Views)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Pojomojo: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

shocked
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by yusufmurry: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Selfish and Wicked Idea!!!
What if she is struggling to feed herself nko?
Transfer of responsibilities to a child who will lack father figure.

So a lady at 35-40 can not feed/care for a child? If yes, then, she is worth not a living. This is one of the reasons marriages get crashed.

When a man does not get support from a wife, disrespect and insult come in and you see the marriage going south.

Until ladies see marriage as not a charity foundation, where you sit and someone provides for you and just for you to be giving birth, then, 55% of marriage issues would be solved. My opinion !

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Acidosis(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
wman:
A better idea is for them to freeze their eggs. The procedure costs less than N1m.

Good. But you forgot to add "yearly." You will pay around 1m annually for as long as your eggs remain with the fertility clinic. When you default, they discard.

How much does the average Nigerian lady makes in a year? Substract 1 million and evaluate your suggestion again.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Brownshoe: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I agree.
will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by uvie66: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
..... the thing weak me... you want to have a child because you are unable to look after yourself at old age.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by mustaphagreens(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Only God knows how many women are parading the product of my seed as trophies won as a result of my shagging prowess.

Today, I saw a bus conductor that has striking resemblance with me with a pointed nose that reminds me of a 55yrs old woman I had pity on and kerewawalized.

In a sane society, a woman without a husband but posses with a child should be shamed.

Only marriage is the God ordained platform for legally fulfilling the scriptures that says be fruitful and multiply.

Sperm donors like me won't make heaven, so I have learnt to live heaven on earth.

Yuzedo?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by omooba969(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
nzebig:
It's better to get pregnant without the knowledge of the man because maybe in the future the man can come take over the child and still refuse to marry the woman

To what end really? undecided

You lot are just twisted !
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by SaLongs1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Brilliant!!
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Mountbatten: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is what led to the rise of LGTBwhatever in first world countries. A lack of father figure.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Cjayboy: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

It seems your job na to dey knack upandown?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by SaLongs1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
onomeabuja:

Omo no by force to born pikin oooo....
Abi @Op ,
u no know say SUBSIDY money no de again cry
tor go ask Tinubu grin
This is no laughing matter when I see poor families with pregnant women these days and I wonder what they are thinking of.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Abifarin16: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

You underestimate the impact of having a father figure. It takes two to make a baby but you want one to raise it, that's not fair, I hope your daughter doesn't do this to you in the future. You have two eyes, two nostrils, two ears two hands and two of so many body parts, imagine you had to rely on only one of those body parts? Majority of the violence and bad behavior you see out here by young men could be linked to the absence or poor father figure representation in their lives at a very young age. Not all women can raise men right. I am not looking down on the ability of women to raise a male child, but their has to be balance. God did not make a mistake to require that two people had to come together to make a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by mirinder: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I agree.
have you started freezing your remaining eggs? I'm available if you need somebody to fertilise your eggs the natural way
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,
Only imbe-ciles would dish this sort of advice out to anyone, male or female. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
wman:
A better idea is for them to freeze their eggs. The procedure costs less than N1m.
Freeze it for what purpose? undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Toonice(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is very deep.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by mirinder: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
abba190:
i need a girl to knack too so that i can have a son. the way things are going it seems like i will never be able to marry
how many kids do you want
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by GUNITGuy: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ingriid:
I know this is not coming from a place of good advise or care, it's sheer mockery as usual. In the name of everything you guys hold there. Can you guys leave women alone. Please!!!
Their own way of broke shaming men and now they are Single-shaming single women ..........
No mind them my Sister they're only looking for ways of channelling their own frustrations too
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by bitbillionaire: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

This idea that people should bring children into this world just to come and look after them at old age, I hate such idea with passion! Why should you be that selfish and self-centred and what makes you think the child's mission in life would be to take care of you at old age?

My own philosophy is that people should only consider bringing another human being into this world only if the following conditions are met:

1) You are mentally, and emotionally sound and stable.

2) You have more than enough resources to take care of yourself and more than enough to take care of another human being.

3) Having met the above two conditions and you get to a point where you need someone you can LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY that is only the time you should consider brining a child into the world.

Otherwise the child will only end up being a liability to the society: a yahoo boy, kidnapper, terrorist, unknown gunmen, armed robbers, touts, bandits, all these calibre of people are products of irresponsible parents who wanted a child that will take care of them at old age.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by abba190: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
mirinder:
how many kids do you want
just 1
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by DrAda(f): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
I disagree with the solicitation of the services of a married man but yes, this course of action is the next logical step.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by mirinder: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
onlyboyson:
Available for knack if you are 30-40 I'm at ur service.
how big is your cøck? I have a lady seeking for sexual service

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by mirinder: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Brownshoe:
If you are a lady and ready to settle down soonest and base in ondo state

Contact me, let talk, you never can tell

Am 36, a civil servant,
fùck one village gal. Givam belle. What are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Yankee101: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is not sound advisory
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Osobi32(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
So u expect a man to marry a woman who is struggling to feed her self abi?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Emman08: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'm sure 35-40 year old adult women need a random persons advice from Nairaland
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Verysmart101: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kelamma:
With this trend, the society will have a lot of dysfunctional humans. Marriage isn’t overrated. Children need a family unit except when it can’t be helped like in the case of the death of a spouse or divorce over domestic violence. Children need BOTH parents. As a female, start early to prepare yourself for marriage both in character and otherwise. Don’t waste your early youth on frivolous pursuits. Pursue the black goat when there is still daylight,if it gets dark,you might not see it.

God bless u bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Rebuke: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Asswipemod: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Celepope:
In this present Nigeria where women solely depend on men in marriage to be able to live a fulfilled life? How is a single mother without a good income going to be able to take care of her child in a system where there is no child support? This your advice is meant for only single ladies doing well financially if not na suffer go finish that single lady Las Las. This your advice can only be established in Nollywood where a female graduate within a year of graduating is now living in a duplex in Lekki starring Nancy Isime

😆😆😆😆
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by SlaveforChrist: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

Who are you to tell ladies what to do when they reach 40? Did you create them?. If God is able to speak the earth's into existence, he is able to put a smile on the faces of his daughters.
So stop all these senseless talks and repent. And ladies don't listen to him
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by meobizy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol. I no go chook mouth here.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jflex07(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
How is this your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.