Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket (62327 Views)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kelechi009: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2023
pansophist:

Who tell you say them no de marry?

Whether a man likes it or not, he will be redpill. The catch is to be one before marriage, so you pick rightly and not be a sacrificial lamb to a woman with ulterior motives.

But if he gets married without swallowing, then he will be redpill when lots of irreversible mistake has been done, and in many cases, there is no redemption.

Some men are very lucky to marry good women that they may never experience it at all. Especially the ones who met their wives in Universities and they grew together. Believe me, some people are very lucky.

Some men are just living life & happy, they don't even know what is RedPill or Feminism or anything like that. I know some guys like that.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by pansophist(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Kelechi009:

Some men are very lucky to marry good women that they may never experience it at all. Especially the ones who met their wives in Universities and they grew together. Believe me, some people are very lucky.

Some men are just living life & happy, they don't even know what is RedPill or Feminism or anything like that.

Yes.

If you are her first love or even second, and both of you grow together, those relationships are perfect.

If she sees you as a part of her and genuinely loved the man. But if she sees you as someone she wants to tame, or conquer, lol, make I no talk grin
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:36am On Aug 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did I ever mention I was looking for a husband?

Has the "rich igbo dude" search been abandoned? If so that would be a national catastrophe. wink

I hope a face you can sit on is the goal now smiley
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by pansophist(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
It's like you don't follow up with redpill thread anymore, those guys are actually discouraging marriage and having kids in a subtle way and I also heard they are very bold about it in their WhatsApp group. There's a motive behind that redpill thread that I'm yet to uncover.

I dont follow it mostly.

The red pill I know is not the one I see on nairaland. For me redpill is just throwing light on the dark side of humans (and in relational settings, women). TRP is not limited to women.

For example, I talk about US hegemony a lot in the foreign affairs section, thats a form of red pill, because lots of people think the woes of the Nigerian economy are only an internal issue, with no external issues as well.

Redpill is just an unconventional truth, but if one uses it as an umbrella to hate women, then it's their problem, it's better they don't marry and make an innocent woman suffer.

TRP is not to hate, slander, or refuse to deal with women. I like women a lot, but liking a woman doesn't mean I am stupid to think she is an angel and doesn't sin, or cant have bad intentions.

And TRP is important for men because it is usually from men women light their candles. Love, resources, protection, attention, support etc flow from men to women. Womens love is consumptive in nature.

So a man has to know TRP, so he gets value from a woman that he sacrifices himself to. Women may go ahead without needing TRP since their realities makes them understand it by default, but not men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Jman06:
Again, my post did not suggest that.
While there are FEW who might have had access to larger wealth and as such might not necessarily depend on their children at old age, the MAJORITY of Nigerian parents pay through their noses to push their children up the ladder hence, are left with little or nothing at old age.
■ Until we have a functional society, I need you to always consider how things presently work in Nigeria before accusing people of deliberately birthing "slaves" to care for them. Unless, you are saying the majority of Nigerians should stop procreating, which is not possible! Good night ma'am
Now it seems you are insinuating that only those few among them who have access to larger wealth are able to both raise children and have a retirement plan that does not include having their kids roped into indentured servitude under them in old age. Is this so? undecided

2. You claim society as it is is not functional yet so far you have been able to admit that
○ those in society who are childless are able to plan and thrive even in old age.
○ it is possible to raise a child or even children and still have a retirement plan that does not the parents on the children in their old age

From the much you have admitted to, clearly the system is the least of the reasons behind the trend of birthing kids for a retirement plan as it has more to do with subjective ideas held by those who do so. Rather, such selfish ideas seem to thrive because the Nigerian system is non functional. undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by fimzzy1991: 1:51am On Aug 09, 2023
It appears you feel the purpose of a woman is to have children and the purpose of having children is for selfish purpose (to take care of you)
Do you consider the many side effects of having children without a properly functioning Family system.
You went further to say, even if the man is married! What wickedness to another woman and her family!!!!
Our values have become so lost, I weep for this generation considering the many likes the author got!!!
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Nazgul: 2:03am On Aug 09, 2023
sweetrace:

Why do you assume that a woman who is not married cannot take care of herself? Do you work in an office? Do you have female bosses? Are they all married? If you can take care of yourself on your salary without depending on having sex with anyone so they can take care of you, why would you assume women don’t take care of themselves? Why would they have to rely on prostitution or begging? I agree that there are certain kind of women that beg to live, but there are quite a number of women that live their lives with dignity.
Lol...I've worked in an office and I can tell you with all confidence that office girls are not exempted from depending on men.

Many of them beg their male colleagues for lunch, some rely on their male colleagues with cars for transportation assistance, of which they wouldn't even contribute a penny to assist him with fuel despite him carrying them to their closest bus stop year in year out.

Even the ones in relationships aren't left out, they literally look up to their guys for almost everything. I've dated an office girl before so I can tell you first hand that there isn't much difference between them and their jobless counterpart. Only a handful of them are independent and wouldn't depend on their guy for survival.

To most Nigerian girls, depending on men for survival has nothing to do with being jobless. Most girls just believe that it's a man's responsibility to take care of them, shower them with gifts, spend of them...etc. so whether or not she's working, she has already programmed herself to be on the receiving end in any relationship she finds herself in.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Fiscus105(m): 2:10am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Who told you redpiller don't marry?''
Redpill will only make you to understand the female nature and u apply your sense when dealing with them.

So, its being a redpiler that would make you understand the nature of women? Oga, what would now make you understand the nature of men? Or, you think you dnt need to understand your fellow men to be able to succeed and escape dangers?

What an irrationally orientation called redpill!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Selfish and Wicked Idea!!!
What if she is struggling to feed herself nko?
Transfer of responsibilities to a child who will lack father figure.
So why don't you marry her, or she should remain single and not friend of life?.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Amarisco(f): 3:06am On Aug 09, 2023
pansophist:

I dont follow it mostly.

The red pill I know is not the one I see on nairaland. For me redpill is just throwing light on the dark side of humans (and in relational settings, women). TRP is not limited to women.

For example, I talk about US hegemony a lot in the foreign affairs section, thats a form of red pill, because lots of people think the woes of the Nigerian economy are only an internal issue, with no external issues as well.

Redpill is just an unconventional truth, but if one uses it as an umbrella to hate women, then it's their problem, it's better they don't marry and make an innocent woman suffer.

TRP is not to hate, slander, or refuse to deal with women. I like women a lot, but liking a woman doesn't mean I am stupid to think she is an angel and doesn't sin, or cant have bad intentions.

And TRP is important for men because it is usually from men women light their candles. Love, resources, protection, attention, support etc flow from men to women. Womens love is consumptive in nature.

So a man has to know TRP, so he gets value from a woman that he sacrifices himself to. Women may go ahead without needing TRP since their realities makes them understand it by default, but not men.

Everytime i read a post or yours, I’m initially like wow! Or super intrigued… Then there will be one comma somewhere 🤦🏿‍♀️

‘Women’s love is consumptive’?? ?? 🫤
Let me not come on the attack. Please can you expand first?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by victory36(m): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2023
gtassure:

Having children is an achievement, it shows you can produce your kind. Evolutionary speaking, you have played your part and you are successful @
delusional thinking
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by wolement: 4:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Why are nairalanders so bitter towards women? Many people are just women haters. Most people are citing disadvantages what of the advantages.
Man must love and need to be loved in return.
OP you are absolutely correct, its good for the metal health of the women. Haba na.
How many men in this Nigeria really takes care of their children? Are the women not the one bearing the burden of the children?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by caye(m): 4:58am On Aug 09, 2023
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Only God knows how many women are parading the product of my seed as trophies won as a result of my shagging prowess.

Today, I saw a bus conductor that has striking resemblance with me with a pointed nose that reminds me of a 55yrs old woman I had pity on and kerewawalized.

In a sane society, a woman without a husband but posses with a child should be shamed.

Only marriage is the God ordained platform for legally fulfilling the scriptures that says be fruitful and multiply.

Sperm donors like me won't make heaven, so I have learnt to live heaven on earth.

WAIT!
Is it not that wild character from nairaland of 2014-2018?

Crazy guy!
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by mrgreen4real(m): 5:21am On Aug 09, 2023
ERCROSS:
Marriage is actually not an achievement

The singles live the most interesting life

When singles become old and no one to take care of them they live a distressing life.

Think ahead
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 5:23am On Aug 09, 2023
mrgreen4real:
■ When singles become old and no one to take care of them they live a distressing life.Think ahead
Only those among them who do not plan for their retirement end up struggling. Others actually live their life as they always had. undecided

Yes, there are many old people in that same Nigeria who never married and are handling old age much better than many who had a battalion are doing. undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Lanre1st(m): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2023
purples25:

Everyone dreams of a brighter future, including YOU.

Some people dream of having better spouses than the ones their mothers or fathers had. Which might even include YOU.

It’s good to dream of greater future but such person should work on herself to be great. Not by billing a boyfriend or having higher expectations which you yourself can not do from a man in name of marriage
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Mrfixiit: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2023
ERCROSS:

Dey deceive yourself
Ode
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by bekpo(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2023
dalass:
And this is on front page? undecided

In short, if it's a career woman that has no time maybe a banker who will go out from 5am to 10pm.how she go manage am? grin grin grin

This one na excuse?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by bekpo(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Amarisco:

Everytime i read a post or yours, I’m initially like wow! Or super intrigued… Then there will be one comma somewhere 🤦🏿‍♀️

‘Women’s love is consumptive’?? ?? 🫤
Let me not come on the attack. Please can you expand first?

R u seeing it as an attack? Seriously? A piece of advice. How old r u?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Skyno1: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2023
if marriage is not an achievement, then why the rush to get a child ?
men: you are a failure, if you let her take your kid(child) away from you
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Has the "rich igbo dude" search been abandoned? If so that would be a national catastrophe. wink

I hope it's a face you can sit on is the goal now smiley

Come again?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by naturefellow(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Kelamma:
With this trend, the society will have a lot of dysfunctional humans. Marriage isn’t overrated. Children need a family unit except when it can’t be helped like in the case of the death of a spouse or divorce over domestic violence. Children need BOTH parents. As a female, start early to prepare yourself for marriage both in character and otherwise. Don’t waste your early youth on frivolous pursuits. Pursue the black goat when there is still daylight,if it gets dark,you might not see it.
you're a wise man!
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come again?

Apologies
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Apologies

Lol. I'm serious, I didn't get what you meant down there.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Barbiturate(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2023
speak2bella:
God is never late… Just have faith that He will settle you because he promised His children that ‘none lack their mate… Isaiah 34:16’

Don't be deceived. Most ladies who believed this are old and lonely now. Some died leaving their siblings to share belongings. Time waits for no man and there is menopause stage in women.

That advice from Op is the best, especially for ladies at 40 and above
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by dalass(f): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2023
bekpo:

This one na excuse?
Wrong
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I'm serious, I didn't get what you meant down there.
I was asking if you have moved your focus from marriage to rich Igbo dudes to guys whose face you want to rub and massage with your ass cheeks grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by judedwriter(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

Truly marriage isn't an achievement but truly marriage is a very big blessing from God if only you marry right.

Not ever woman will get married but having a child out of wedlock, though convincing, all the same isn't godly.

Why not adopt? Besides, does the woman in question have the financial muscle to cater for the child??
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Makschinchin: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2023
tuoyoojo:
A child is not a retirement plan

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Amarisco(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2023
bekpo:

R u seeing it as an attack? Seriously? A piece of advice. How old r u?

Rest IJN and re-read. Ozwor
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by godliman: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Selfish and Wicked Idea!!!
What if she is struggling to feed herself nko?
Transfer of responsibilities to a child who will lack father figure.
That guy gave a satanic idea. Those ladies should pray they don't have a son for he will surely ask for his dad one day. Marriage is for every Lady who behave well. If you do anyhow you will reap anyhow. Avoid waka waka when you are young, get good education, good skill and good character and you will get good husband.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by winner37(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Is the fact ,not every lady will get married same goes to men ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.